Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38472

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).
    I will try to use these clues to my advantage. Thanks.

  2. #38471

    Peabody

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.
    I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).

  3. #38470

    Check in

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.

    Any reviews or insights are appreciated.
    The non-asian massage thread.

  4. #38469

    Butts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

    He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.
    Keep up the good work deputy Barnie.

  5. #38468

    Bruna

    Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.

    Any reviews or insights are appreciated.

  6. #38467

    Smoking before a session

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.
    Wood, I think you're missing his point. Smokey then goes in and stinks up the room and the MT. Who wants to work on stinky? The BO is one thing, cones with the turf, but ash tray breath, ugggg.

  7. #38466

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

    He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.
    Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.

  8. #38465
    Quote Originally Posted by JackLyons1967  [View Original Post]
    Any hint at all as to where one might find this new favorite spot??
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/574220557762

  9. #38464

    Peabody

    Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.

  10. #38463

    Ct

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Correct it is a HJ only place with a really nice table shower which will allow for extra tease. Last time their great tease there with nice ass play and in the room even better tease and excellent HJ. Women are not young, but not at all unattractive.
    Harrison, 2 D house, 70 extra, 20 TS fairly attractive Asian. Pop twice once on table and again in massage. 50 tip.

  11. #38462

    Looking for a recommendation

    I'll be in the area for work next week. I see a lot of reports of places that offer HJs. What about BJs or FS? Any recommendations from the locals? Thanks in advance guys.

  12. #38461

    Spa Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Spa Tao in North Chelmsford has a table shower. Don't believe Rubmaps saying it's a non-erotic place, basic service is available. House fee is higher than most places at 80 for an hour.
    Correct it is a HJ only place with a really nice table shower which will allow for extra tease. Last time their great tease there with nice ass play and in the room even better tease and excellent HJ. Women are not young, but not at all unattractive.

  13. #38460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Very True

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Smoking a Marlboro before walking in.
    Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

    He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.

  14. #38459

    You get what you pay for!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Thank you John this is great insight and profound advice.
    Not paying "too much" is the reason only junkies and grannies do sex work.

  15. #38458

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget this my friends we are the consumer it's because our money they get paid so respect goes both ways someone pays too much they will expect it from everyone.
    Thank you John this is great insight and profound advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape