Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 43529
-
07-16-23 07:25 #38474Banned Member

Posts: 393Smoking?
I was parked at an AMP stalking the place like some of you guy's and a septic pumping truck pulled in, holy cow what a stink!! I waited for the driver to leave, but he got out and went in for a massage. At this point I lit up a Black and Mild to cover the smell of the septic truck. When I went to the back of the building 2 of the 3 AMP ladies were outside the back door smoking cigarettes. I don't know about you guy's but I will take the lesser of two evils.
-
07-16-23 00:36 #38473Senior Member

Posts: 1247They are Chinese. Please, let me know if you find a shop (not an escort agency) with Korean hoes around Boston!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:25 #38472Senior Member

Posts: 81Ok
I will try to use these clues to my advantage. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:11 #38471Senior Member

Posts: 111Peabody
I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 21:31 #38470Banned Member

Posts: 393Check in
The non-asian massage thread.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 15:23 #38469Senior Member

Posts: 166Butts
Keep up the good work deputy Barnie.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 09:19 #38468Senior Member

Posts: 333Bruna
Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.
Any reviews or insights are appreciated.
-
07-15-23 09:16 #38467Senior Member

Posts: 336Smoking before a session
Wood, I think you're missing his point. Smokey then goes in and stinks up the room and the MT. Who wants to work on stinky? The BO is one thing, cones with the turf, but ash tray breath, ugggg.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 08:20 #38466Senior Member

Posts: 261Confirmed
Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 22:54 #38465Senior Member

Posts: 193https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/574220557762
Originally Posted by JackLyons1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 19:02 #38464Senior Member

Posts: 81Peabody
Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.
-
07-14-23 18:31 #38463Senior Member

Posts: 25Ct
Harrison, 2 D house, 70 extra, 20 TS fairly attractive Asian. Pop twice once on table and again in massage. 50 tip.
Originally Posted by Member#4063
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 17:48 #38462Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for a recommendation
I'll be in the area for work next week. I see a lot of reports of places that offer HJs. What about BJs or FS? Any recommendations from the locals? Thanks in advance guys.
-
07-14-23 15:47 #38461Senior Member

Posts: 1083Spa Tao
Correct it is a HJ only place with a really nice table shower which will allow for extra tease. Last time their great tease there with nice ass play and in the room even better tease and excellent HJ. Women are not young, but not at all unattractive.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:27 #38460Senior Member

Posts: 2189Very True
Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.









Reply With Quote






