Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 7727
-
07-15-23 16:43 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 785Brings back memories of Vegas days. Had a lot of fun meeting dozens of girls, but every now and then a girl sits on me and tells me how she needs a plane ticket to see her son. "Uh huh. Uh huh" I was new so listened out of curiosity for a while before saying "Wow I'm so sorry but I'm not that guy. I'm just here to have a good time. " She hopped right off of me.
Originally Posted by TGarden
[View Original Post]
I will say between SR and Synn it's easier to get tipped for clean dances at SR by far. Keep in mind there's a lot you can ask for besides sex, so if a girl gives what I want I'll tip her accordingly. It just depends on the girl what I'll ask for. Lots of butt naked fun in COI.
And needless to say the amazing thing about Portia, others have mentioned it too, is she gives amazing dances even in the 4 for 2. That's a true professional. Candy does too, I mentioned a few weeks back she pulled out my dick and worked it in just a 4 for 2 without asking for a tip. And she's crazy, like a porn star parody. So I tip her anyways.
-
07-15-23 11:44 #4486Regular Member

Posts: 7Very funny because prior to seeing this post, I've had maybe 2 strippers in the past try sob stories on me, but at Synn last night 3 of the first 4 girls I talked to tried sob stories on me, guess it's the hot new trend!
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 16:09 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 176Could be worse.
Just remember that if you were in one of the various Southeast Asia hotspots, the dialog would be all about papasan needing a new water buffalo and a Toyota Hilux instead of a dead battery on their ride. So while irritating, comparatively mild.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 13:09 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 139Paradise, Synn, Bliss Report
On Thursday afternoon made a recon run at Paradise, Synn and Bliss.
First stop was Paradise. The roll call showed 4 dancers on duty. I liked Velvets pic and was going to get a dance from her but could never find her. Cambodian dancer that goes by Leilane I think, jumped me when I first entered. I would say her age is mid forties. Talked for about 15 min then asked if I wanted a dance. I declined and she went on her way. Nice fat ass on her, especially for an Asian. She seemed really nice, not pushy at all. I noticed Kalypso sitting by herself playing on her phone. Asked her for 3/40 dance. She has nice big natural boobs with ring nipple piercings that she let me tongue and suck on. After dance she asked me if wanted to try VIP. I asked if FS was available and she replied yes, with a tip. I didn't go any further because she seemed kinda detached and robotic. Was kinda dead in Paradise so I decided to move on.
Synn. Parking lot was full, had to park in another lot. Got inside and it was standing room only. Hot as fuck in there with their underpowered AC. Saw Tatum walking by and asked her for 2/20 dance. Agreed and the dance was mediocre. Quoted 300 tip for FS in VIP. She told me everything was protected. I declined. Her pic on rollcall is really old or photoshopped as she is a lot thicker now. Told me OTC was available, but only after getting VIP. I could have sworn I did VIP with this same chick about 10 or 12 years ago, under the name Paris. She did BBFS in VIP then for 150 if I remember correctly. I decided to get out of there because it was so damn crowded.
Bliss. This place was pretty shabby like it always has been. But at least the AC was blowing cold air. There were 4 dancers on duty. Russian Natasha pounced on me as soon as I walked in. I was the only customer in the building. She is about 30, plain looking. Super aggressive, started grabbing my junk and going on about how good the VIP would be. Did a 4/40 dance in the scary looking dance booths. She allowed light fingering, sucking her tits and LFK. After dance I wanted more details about VIP. Everything covered. Asked about Greek and she said she enjoys it, and we could do Greek in VIP. If she would have at least did BBBJ, I would have taken her up on the Greek in VIP, as that is really rare. Does OTC as well. Said filming is possible.
Blue, tall slender ebony dancer does OTC. 4/40 dances were just okay.
Cuban dancer goes by Andi I think. Barely speaks English, had to use translator for everything. I think the only thing she can say in Engish is VIP. I figured out she does FS in VIP but everything requires a Jimmy. Has big fat ass, accompanied by a beer belly.
-
07-14-23 13:03 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 785It's the VIP room in Cheetah's in San Diego. Let me unsell you on the idea. For $400 you get 15 minutes with the girl of your dreams in a semi-private room (hanging beads for a doorway). But this is SD so dances are fully clothed and your extras will be her taking her top off and talking to you real nice. The rooms have security cameras and it's a live feed to the front booth and they will stop you if you are having sex (I've seen it! If you want sex, go to the regular dance area and only when it's dead. Oh and if it does gets busy I'll be in there with you too with my girl. They share the Icebox rooms sometimes. Don't worry I'll give you the thumbs up and a wink. Did I mention it's $400? This would be $140 at Synn, with no security cameras.
Originally Posted by RohanCid
[View Original Post]
But the good thing is the girls at Cheetah's are mostly very beautiful. See the San Diego thread where I post 6 public IGs showing girls that work there. And as I said in my post there sometimes two stages open up (people throw decent money at stage, it's fun) and when it's not busy the girls will sit and talk to you. I've had many girls talk to me 20-30 minutes before asking for a dance. So you have many retired regulars who love to show up for that obviously.
-
07-14-23 11:01 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 82What is the Icebox, does it refer to the VIP room?
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 10:58 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 317Believing Stripper Talk
Wow, they sure have rough lives: their cars break down a lot, and their mom / granny / dog really needs better health insurance. LOL.
Always remember, their livelihood is to separate your money from your wallet, and to put it into theirs. Convincing you they're your "friends" and getting you to believe is Tactic 1 A of the long con. Maybe that strategy works in the "geisha club" model, where customers are more interested in feeling connection than physical release. But in the context of a transactional extras club, the smart money's on "buyer beware".
Actually, getting 30 cents on the dollar for clean dancing might be the biggest incentive for doing extras, since only extras dancers could get enough to pay the rent & feed the ninos. That'd lead to clean dancers quickly departing for greener pastures & HM girl retention, if anything. Strip clubs may be fantasy world, but the laws of economics eventually apply. So I probably should be hoping that's the case LOL.
-
07-14-23 00:42 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 144Adore
I showed up for day shift, which is very rare, and decided to observe these 3 dancers and took one for the team. They all try to have the same customers to dance with at least 2 of them. Some dudes do fall for it. In my case I went straight to VIP with Adore when she greeted me. Started as an air dancer, which was a big turn off, few minutes later she crap my hands and placed them on her hard kissable nipples. Lots of play but I was still turn off. She's like, you ain't going to get hard for me, I explained that I typically expect more than a dance in VIl. She leaned over and kissed my neck then after she graved my hand on kitty and lots of play there after. No tip requested but I tipped her 1/2 $. She said next time to expect more. Bottom line, sometimes we need to play hard to get. They'll give in if we show no interest and brush them off at times. But even when doing so, we must be polite and respectful or they'll walk away for good. If it's a dancer I want, I reject her a couple of times before I say yes! Or they expected rate will be in the 400 and up rate.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 21:04 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 785I agree completely. Someone however made the absurd claim that at SR you cannot survive without extras and that girls are guaranteed to turn into extras. Which if anything is turning out to be the opposite. They're more likely to quit SR than anything else. SR is burning through a lot of girls and it is cutthroat.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
I used to check roll call regularly and a lot more extras girls have quit compared to the non-extras girls. What actually happened is half the girls moved on to a Kim club because they only wanted to do extras. Some girls semi-retired (saved up and got married, now "born again" Christian).
One girl I know who moved from a Kim club to SR instead doesn't want to do extras (other than HJ). It was almost impossible to make good money without extras, in her own words.
-
07-13-23 21:00 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 785No. While there are specials where the girl gets a bigger cut on a full VIP like a $220 they will hand back exactly $110. You can see the exact dollar amount on the cash register. It's not some secret. Then the house fee which depending on the shift can be $180. Then tip out to the dj and bouncers. That's 60%-70% unless she's getting large tips. Which is exactly why most girls don't make the SR cut, but the ones who can get those tips stay. My example was for a dancer who tried several LA clubs and this isn't just from her everyone knows LA clubs take a ridiculous cut. Kim clubs easily take 75% if you aren't getting tipped and things are slow.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
Here's the thing about the Icebox. I know a few girls who do extras and they literally cannot do them in the Icebox. They do them in regular dances where the cameras have a blind spot. You can literally sit near the security booth and SEE the icebox security feeds. So light extras nobody cares about but nobody is having sex there. They're having sex in regular dances when nobody else is checking (Mon-Thu or dayshift basically).
My point wasn't about the Icebox other than the fact that when you pay $400, the girl gets $320. You see them hand it directly to her every time. Again, it's not some secret.
-
07-13-23 19:09 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes it's good to check in with a specific non-extras crush every couple months, to catch them while they transition, as their prices may be lower or reasonable at first, but can go up. Also once they go to the dark side they will ultimately snag a high roller, or a few, and be "parked" / unavailable to most others for a period of time. Although many lack good customer relationship skills (eventually you have to back up GPS prices with impeccable service) to hold onto these guys, so they can float in and out of full service circulation. I have been able to snatch a few dream girls for a time before they rose out of my league, but missed several others as I waited too long between visits.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 18:53 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 241Yes, there are non-extras girls at SR and at Synn and some of them seem to do pretty well. But there's always that pressure to go to the dark side when they see their coworkers making bank. There's plenty of evidence of dancers who were non-extras at first giving into the temptation eventually. That doesn't mean that Portia or Saweetie will do so. But at a club like Synn it's not a bad bet to think that newbies like Katie, Ariel and Adore will break down and start sucking and fucking. Just don't be a dick about it while you're waiting for it to happen.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 12:59 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 144Diamond
Diamond willing to please FS, CBJ for $$$ though I suspect you can get her lower.
-
07-13-23 11:34 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 317I would respond true, false and "you believe what strippers tell you? LOL.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]
I too have probed Portia and Saweetee about extras and feel they are not available (to mere mortals like me, at least). Also found that with various top lookers over the years, some were married & gave only HJs or nothing, some just lived off clean dancing, charm & looks.
And the extras girls often leave for non-money reasons: drugs, fired for disruption or unreliability, BF makes parole, whatever. But hooking in a club is much less work than screening escort ad responders or streetwalking. The customers just show up, line up, and pay up, and there's no LEO worries. So I disagree about "washing out".
I'm also leery about 60-70% taken by the club; at SR, I see them they hand back like 3/4 of the room fee, and how would they know tips paid? Yeah there's stage fees and tip-outs and often make-goods until a certain sales quota level is reached, but no sane girl is going to take that haircut. I think maybe you're hearing sob stories from girls who'd just rather give handies in the Icebox than let a disgusting old dudes like me slobber on her while she gets pounded 12 times a day. Which is their choice & right, of course.
-
07-13-23 00:17 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 71If you like a pretty face, all natural DD+, and thick hips all natural too, Chanel would be your woman.
One of my all time favorites at Synn COI. Not much of a talker, but she delivers.
Originally Posted by Dv456
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




