Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 18215
-
05-17-08 14:37 #410Senior Member

Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Scaldy Dog
Well then she needs a airplane ticket and get her ass over here. She has to stop in Connecticut first though, then she can stop in Philly for a Cookyjar photo shoot and finally stop in L A and get a Baldy Cruiser tee shirt.
-
05-17-08 10:33 #409Senior Member

Posts: 33[QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.[QUOTE]Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.
Care to join me?
-
05-17-08 10:03 #408Senior Member

Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Dcg1998
Dcq Did you mention to her about the false advertisement? After seeing those pics, I would have all pumped up on the drive over. Then the disappointment I would have bolted.
I clicked on pics and then was execpting a rave report about how much better she looked in person. I feel kind of let down myself.....can you go back and give her an earful about how its just not right to be doing that.
Ah I bet they don't care, forget it.
-
05-17-08 06:42 #407Regular Member

Posts: 4Brandi: No. Ewa Sonnet: Yes.
Those pictures are of Ewa Sonnet who is a pop star in Poland.
Originally Posted by Dcg1998
http://www.ewasonnet.pl/en/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Sonnet
http://www.ewasonnet.ws/
Ewa Sonnet has never been to the USA so I really don't think she's posting on Backpage.
-
05-16-08 23:31 #406Senior Member

Posts: 25Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-16-08 21:43 #405Senior Member

Posts: 1679Hanna
Hey Hairball, where you been?
Originally Posted by Hairball
Yeah Man...You don't very often get to meet with an Angel that looks like a Movie Star, let alone.............VS
-
05-16-08 17:13 #404Regular Member

Posts: 1Brandi - Orlando
I was taken in by the photos on her Backpage ad. She is definitely not the girl in the photos. Much, much heavier. I ended up staying for incall because of how far I traveled, and FS was okay. Since there are many beautiful escorts in Orlando (like Colombia beauty Brenda!!!), no need to go with someone who "baits" with false photos.
Simply the Best - BRANDI - 19
I'm truly one of a kind. I see myself as a rather tranquil person. You will find that I'm very friendly and love to laugh. I am confident that you will enjoy my company and be exceedingly pleased with my looks and personality. I consider myself to be classy and clean.
-
05-16-08 16:42 #403Senior Member

Posts: 393Hanna
OMG! I was a little intimindated by her hotness when we met but she is very friendly and soon put me at ease. It is my birthday and got the present I will never forget. Thanks Hanna for a wonderful experience.
-
05-15-08 14:24 #402Regular Member

Posts: 6Info on me! Updated my sites!
Thanx for your nice comments and/or reviews! Although not many. I know I'm a lady that is truly worth the time and energy! Maybe you should give me a call to get to know me better. Anyway. I have updated and double checked my sites. So feel free to stop by and check them out. If it isn't on my site most likely I do not offer it. But no question is too dumb. So just ask! Thanx for the love. And everybody have fun and be safe!
XOXO
Maya
PS. And thanx to a certain somebody for the heads up! She knows who she is! If we as the Ladies don't look out for eachother. Then who will?
-
05-14-08 22:05 #401Senior Member

Posts: 79Natalie's Friend
Natalie, who is known to some seniors on the board, is temporarily out of service as she heals from some nip-tuck-lift work. However, she hooked me up with a friend who visits from time to time. I had a dream that she offered an awesome GFE FS (BBBJ, DFK, DATY etc.) for the bargain price of $ for a multipopping hour. She is 5'4, a thick 180 lbs (not BBW), but has a great personality and was a joy to be with. She leaves on 20th this trip. Any senior member interested can PM me for her digits and pics.
NW
-
05-14-08 17:19 #400Regular Member

Posts: 2Hanna's Friend - a must see!
You saw the pics on the Escorts ads I'm sure of Hanna and her new friend - and I tell you something, she is great!! Super hot MILF, petite spinner and very much into it, personable, friendly - few limitations, if any (additional $ may be required). Call them to make an apppointment before their schedules fill up! (and no,I am not receiving any type of mentary compensation for posting this review - I actually prefer to stay well below radar level, but wanted to help her out and support Hanna!).
-
05-14-08 14:27 #399Senior Member

Posts: 2035Hanna Banana
Fantastic in every way.
I said so.
Warped
-
05-14-08 01:47 #398Senior Member

Posts: 855She gave me different description. At least the person on the other side of the phone. She said 5' 4"...etc.
There could be another person working with her using the same number.
J
Originally Posted by VerySlowly
-
05-14-08 00:47 #397Senior Member

Posts: 1679No Problem...
Next time I see her I'll Take her picture and post her here, she is not computer savvy but in everything we care about she is.....VS
Originally Posted by OliverOil
-
05-14-08 00:01 #396Senior Member

Posts: 2341thanks buddy
Every once in awhile as men we do get something right in the eyes of a woman but not often. But to get a right answer from a fellow monger that goes all the way to the top of my list.
Thanks again and I will try and show up for more of your question & answer session in the near future.
Happy Hunting..
Originally Posted by NobodyYouKnow










Reply With Quote





