rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 31830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26775

    Chloe Marie / Scarlett (GreenEye Beauty)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4$$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    She has something very attractive but understated that has kept my attention for a while. I may be mistaken but I thought her rate was a bit and of that. Was that donation for an hour or just hhr?
    Thanks Paradigms007 for your review, glad you had a good experience. Since she has very few reviews and more than one of us interested, here are some additional contact points.

    P411 #P399188 400/ hr, 700/2 hrs, 900/2 hrs Outcall.

    TER #380391 Last and only review back in FEB 2023 Dallas. Man booked Scarlett for 2 hrs outcall, long story short not what he was looking for. BBBJ and FIV not allowed, had two goes at pops, could not finish either. (him not her kind of deal) Ratings Looks 8 / Performance 6.

    Maybe could have been a one off. What if any restrictions did she have?

    https://preferred411.com/P399188

  2. #26774

    Good to kniw

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4$$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.
    She has something very attractive but understated that has kept my attention for a while. I may be mistaken but I thought her rate was a bit and of that. Was that donation for an hour or just hhr?

  3. #26773

    Chloe Marie / Scarlett

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4$$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57d17d5d-0bc9-435c-970e-eb0b1556d1c1_profile-1.jpg‎   02614ad3-fbee-4d12-b115-0b5b3d8c51ae_profile.jpg‎   ce6ac4ff-33af-4402-bd17-2df232c00ec9_profile.jpg‎   15a3c3b2-c984-44bf-9450-d4ec255a81f3_profile.jpg‎  

  4. #26772

    Ruby

    Anyone have any intel on Ruby from eros?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/4918215.htm

  5. #26771

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes  [View Original Post]
    My regular and favorite girl Kayla is up in Nashville from Chattanooga now. She will be missed for sure. Beautiful from head to toe with the skills to back it up. Show her some love Nashville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/981343605981
    So she lives in Nashville now?

  6. #26770

    Niki in Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by AzzDestroyer69  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her back when she was flooded after the winter storm. I quit seeing her after she went crazy over text. If you can see her she can be a great time but YMMV.
    Agree saw her this morning has had her share of personal problems but always leave happy when I have seen her.

  7. #26769

    Responsive

    Yea, Prasad working his bank of phones in Hydrabad tends to be really responsive. SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    Photos of two different women. Yet no mention of two being available. Perhaps I am wrong but the photos along with her asking if anyone knew more about her.

    I would do more research.

    Regards,

    H19.

  8. #26768
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have a dream about this one? Looks cute and was responsive when I texted so wanted to see if anyone knew anything more about her: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/145078909.
    Photos of two different women. Yet no mention of two being available. Perhaps I am wrong but the photos along with her asking if anyone knew more about her.

    I would do more research.

    Regards,

    H19.

  9. #26767

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have a dream about this one? Looks cute and was responsive when I texted so wanted to see if anyone knew anything more about her: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/145078909.
    If you look down for more pics an reviews you will notice there 2 different girl in post.

  10. #26766

    Spinner?

    Hello all. So I'm confirmed to be in town next week. I've contacted AngelEyez and the older redhead Brooke. And I like both, seem trustworthy and well reviewed. But I'm just wanting to make sure I don't miss out on a clean and safe spinner who loves two way oral conversation.

    Looking to stay in the $$ range for half hour, similar to what the other two ladies want for donation. I've looked and tryst and Eros. Is there anyone I'm missing? Difficult on Eros with most ads seeming so vague.

    I really wanted to visit Mia, but left. And Seda, but just out of my range. Unless that HHR with her is not $$$ but lower.

    I appreciate your help. Thanks!

  11. #26765
    Anyone ever have a dream about this one? Looks cute and was responsive when I texted so wanted to see if anyone knew anything more about her: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/145078909.

  12. #26764

    Safety First

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Never. Ever. Never take an escort to your home. I've played in this world for 45 years and no matter how well reviewed or how well I might know her I would never allow the hobby to cross over into my personal world. If you want / need to feel comfortable rent a room yourself and do outcall, that way you are familiar with the surroundings and can relax before AND after the session.
    Thanks for the advice. Playing it safe by getting a hotel or cheap motel for outcall.

  13. #26763

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Never. Ever. Never take an escort to your home. I've played in this world for 45 years and no matter how well reviewed or how well I might know her I would never allow the hobby to cross over into my personal world. If you want / need to feel comfortable rent a room yourself and do outcall, that way you are familiar with the surroundings and can relax before AND after the session.
    This is the way.

  14. #26762

    You will be fine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHulk  [View Original Post]
    To those who see Angel Eyez, if you were single, would you be comfortable letting her come to your house. I know that this is frowned upon but I will turn 67 soon and haven't played since before Covid. The ole fellow barely works anymore and I would prefer not having the stress of going to a location that I'm not familiar with. I wouldn't consider this with anyone else but she seems so normal.

    I'd appreciate your thoughts.

    Thanks!!
    Spent a lot of nights with her never a problem.

  15. #26761

    Angel Eyes is always a great time.

    From my experience with Angel Eyes, which is extensive, she's as safe as you could ever ask. She knows her job, is very good at it. She's a good conversationalist which is why she's has such a loyal client base. It can take a minute to get into her rotation even with good references but is willing to accommodate you happily once you're acquainted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHulk  [View Original Post]
    To those who see Angel Eyez, if you were single, would you be comfortable letting her come to your house. I know that this is frowned upon but I will turn 67 soon and haven't played since before Covid. The ole fellow barely works anymore and I would prefer not having the stress of going to a location that I'm not familiar with. I wouldn't consider this with anyone else but she seems so normal.

    I'd appreciate your thoughts.

    Thanks!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape