Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 13901
-
07-15-23 18:00 #10751Banned Member

Posts: 521Linda
140 hour massage and HJ.
160 hour massage and BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 17:55 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 203Ha!! OK. I would have said she was 45 or 50. But I get it. I miss going to Vegas and thought about looking her up. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 16:46 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 147Linda
Should create new thread so others aren't deceived.
Linda's posts belong in the 'Asian BBBJ Age 60+' thread if there was one.
Same condo on Arville near Palms. Get text 'my door is open for you'. Walk in, kick off shoes, walk back to room as she plays on phone. Drop $140 on ironing board. Take off clothes. Quick wash in dirty bathroom. Lay on bed. She comes in when ready usually wearing black bra and panties. Bra comes off and she starts the blowjob. I don't ask for massage, but it's available. Asked for RIM, but she said no despite being clean. She definitely takes her time until completion and stays engaged until you're satisfied. She goes to kitchen to spit and rinse. Dress and go.
1 pop $140. She asked for tip one time and I gave her another $20.
Petite at 5 ft. Menu pretty much limited to BBBJCIM no swallow. I like that shes quite and polite and does not rush.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 11:00 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 203Linda
I've seen Linda (down the street from the Orleans, kinda behind the Palms) for years. But I didn't make my typical 3 trips to Las Vegas the past two years. I get notifications that Linda is still active, but does anyone now what she is charging now?
Thanks.
-
07-14-23 18:24 #10747Banned Member

Posts: 521Natasha Millionaire
If you're looking for the best PSE in Vegas try Natasha Millionaire. She's expensive, but worth it. Check out her reviews on TER.
I don't know anything about the lady you mentioned.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:57 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 52Audrina Luvv
Boys, I know you get a lot of these requests, but could use some insight on Audrina Luvv.
Appears to be one review on TER from 2011 that is negative. Pics are banging but we all know service is important.
Anyone know of her? I've messaged and texting has been so-so. I judge a lot by their initial response.
https://tryst.link/escort/audrinaluvv
I'm looking to blow some cash on a REALLY good PSE.
-
07-14-23 00:29 #10745Senior Member

Posts: 397Easy acronym.
Very simply said. She suffers from VERY VERY serious GPS.
Originally Posted by JMill722
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 14:01 #10744Senior Member

Posts: 56Corrected link.
https://callescort.org/480-336-4795
Originally Posted by McLovin696
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 13:09 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 642This one
https://xescorthub.com/info/las-vega...95828592611328
Ran into this one at a bar, said security knew her at my hotel and we'd have to be covert, I passed.
-
07-12-23 09:52 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 56Advice on Charm
Heading to your fair city and wondering if there are any red flags or feedback on this bbw.
https://callescort.org/index.php?key...5&location=Las+Vegas%2 C+Nevada.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-11-23 16:10 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 808Met BadBunny.
She's the real deal, guaranteed to blow your mind. Probably one of the coolest chicks you'll ever meet.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
The most sexiest lower lip you'll kiss.
Do it!
-
07-11-23 12:48 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 642Latina Fix
Any recommendations? Caught LA June, was fun but I need variety.
GFE is preferred. Thanks brothers!
-
07-10-23 13:45 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 52Emmy, Savanah, Bad Bunny, DatingDiana
Lurking here, doing research for an upcoming trip. Was about to message Emmy. What's her deal, just bad attitude now? Part of me would love a good HF. Curious what Savanah's full menu was, I can't seem to find quotes listed on her many ads.
Originally Posted by FourPumpChump
[View Original Post]
Also got my eyes on BadBunny. She is a fetish provider that is pricey but offers some once in a lifetime experiences. Anyone partake?
Also DatingDiana seems simple but gorgeous Gal Gadot look.
-
07-10-23 08:47 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 377Recommendations For a 2 Girl Date
Hi there,
I'm a senior member from NC who regularly travels to Vegas. I tried to search the forum for this intel first but could not make it spit back anything.
I'm coming out again at the end of August and want to treat myself to a 2 girl date. My only parameters are 1) Friendly girls that can at least fake as if they're enjoying our time and 2) Under the age of 25.
I would appreciate any help ya'll can provide. And I would be happy to offer intel in exchange related to NC.
-
07-07-23 19:52 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 373Rachelle Aka Jenny
Looks like She's back and looks like She Gained some Weight. I never was able to meet with her But I would like too. Has anyone met her recently, Can you Share Your Experience?
Thanks.
Stay Safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/143599092











Reply With Quote




