Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 37633
-
07-14-23 15:47 #28993Senior Member

Posts: 941717
I had a similar experience with Susie. 80 at the door. She wanted way too much for FS. I settled for a HJ for 40. The table shower and massage were decent. I may return.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:03 #28992Senior Member

Posts: 31NY forum?
Why would you post this?
Originally Posted by Mspunishment
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 10:29 #28991Senior Member

Posts: 312WE Spa Plymouth
I made an appointment because this location is unbelievable convenient for me. Tiny, cute girl that gives a very good deep tissue massage. Very deep. She is pretty cool and the conversation was fun. Very lengthy and skillful teasing. Disappointing semi-jack hammer finish, which sucks because I'm not an easy finisher. She managed to get the job done though. It's funny to me how some of these girls seem to know how to treat every area of the body so damn good and then miss the mark so bad on the dick. Maybe because they don't have one I guess. Ill repeat for sure because I find that things can change after the first visit. I would actually return just for the massage.
-
07-14-23 07:02 #28990Senior Member

Posts: 40Healing Path Walton Blvd
Any intel on Healing Path massage near Walton Blvd auburn hills? Thanks in advance.
-
07-13-23 21:27 #28989Senior Member

Posts: 977Know going in that will not be seeing any of the ladies pictured.
Originally Posted by Mspunishment
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 20:11 #28988Senior Member

Posts: 135Facebook post
There was a post in the Utica community group on Facebook, yesterday that was asking about it. I haven't seen any corroborating news reports, either.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 15:37 #28987Banned Member

Posts: 279Raid
Any more information about this? How did you know, I can't find any information on local news.
Originally Posted by MidgetMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 11:47 #28986Senior Member

Posts: 271WOW that's crazy. Must be a little purge going on. Hopefully no more.
Originally Posted by MidgetMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 11:40 #28985Senior Member

Posts: 36Northern parlors
Besides day spa, any other places in the north that offer FS or BBJ? Thank you for any info.
-
07-13-23 07:15 #28984Senior Member

Posts: 99Cherry Blossom
Was wondering how long it will last in the busy area. Wanted to try, so sad.
Originally Posted by MidgetMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 21:29 #28983Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Cherry Blossom
I always thought they were pretty legit. Badly run, but legit.
Originally Posted by MidgetMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 20:44 #28982Senior Member

Posts: 94Cherry Blossom Utica
Never been, but raided today.
-
07-12-23 19:09 #28981Senior Member

Posts: 3121717
See this post and others.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6483782#post6483782.
-
07-12-23 15:37 #28980Senior Member

Posts: 1186I agree. A link would've helped, huh?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...scorts/3131184
After my original post, later, In another ad like that, I saw that they noted that they're an agency that serves multiple cities and the girl picture may not be identical but similar. Still, if the woman working looks anything similar to the pics they're posting, it would be worth a try. I'm tempted to call or just try a walk in, to see who might be working. My only worry is a sting of some sort.
-
07-12-23 14:59 #28979Senior Member

Posts: 929I defy anyone to guess what he's talking about. No provider name, no location, just a NY area code.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




