Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15590

    Mama Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    The 'Mama' is another provider on STG. Certified Batshit. I actually wouldn't go back to that condo period.
    Not trying to sound like a dick but why don't you provide the "Mama's" name or link so we know to avoid her as well? The more we know on who to avoid the safer we are as mongers with more money in our pockets as well.

  2. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Did a qv first red flag was she was nodding out, she just wanted to do doggie. 5 strokes in her "mom" texted and said 5 minutes left. Will not repeat. Idk why but she pulled out her foil and was about to smoke H or fent while I got dressed until I coughed. If she's really 23 she'll be dead pretty soon.
    The 'Mama' is another provider on STG. Certified Batshit. I actually wouldn't go back to that condo period.

  3. #15588

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Did a qv first red flag was she was nodding out, she just wanted to do doggie. 5 strokes in her "mom" texted and said 5 minutes left. Will not repeat. Idk why but she pulled out her foil and was about to smoke H or fent while I got dressed until I coughed. If she's really 23 she'll be dead pretty soon.
    Thanks so much for your post. 1000000% hard pass. SMH.

  4. #15587
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Ad appears legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/218748199033
    This looks like the girl that I assumed was homeless riding around Palm bay with a dog. Only run in I've had with her was her trying to step in front of my vehicle on purpose and getting a pay day or something. I was stopped at a stop sign. She was easily 20 feet away and she started jogging to get in front of me when I was checking left for clear on the right hand turn. I called her out on it and she screamed a bunch of nonsense about killing me.

  5. #15586

    Bad time for me

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT this morning and glad I did.

    Cute little spinner. Didn't try much since I didn't want BBBJ. She could only do doggy though and I made her squirt in QV (She said she's never done it in her life before, she's 23. 🤷8205;9794;65039.

    1 for QV and that's honestly all I'd do with her. Bad teeth might suggest candy habit. Lives with her mom and sister (.
    Did a qv first red flag was she was nodding out, she just wanted to do doggie. 5 strokes in her "mom" texted and said 5 minutes left. Will not repeat. Idk why but she pulled out her foil and was about to smoke H or fent while I got dressed until I coughed. If she's really 23 she'll be dead pretty soon.

  6. #15585
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbygt5  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her as a duo with Avery for a massage. I am glad she has branched out on her own since I wanted to sample more than just a massage. I will be reaching out to meet with her.
    I was wondering if they were affiliated since they are out of the same apartment complex.

  7. #15584

    Savannah

    I had seen her as a duo with Avery for a massage. I am glad she has branched out on her own since I wanted to sample more than just a massage. I will be reaching out to meet with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT this morning and glad I did.

    Cute little spinner. Didn't try much since I didn't want BBBJ. She could only do doggy though and I made her squirt in QV (She said she's never done it in her life before, she's 23. 🤷8205;9794;65039.

    1 for QV and that's honestly all I'd do with her. Bad teeth might suggest candy habit. Lives with her mom and sister (.

  8. #15583
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Ad appears legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/218748199033
    TOFTT this morning and glad I did.

    Cute little spinner. Didn't try much since I didn't want BBBJ. She could only do doggy though and I made her squirt in QV (She said she's never done it in her life before, she's 23. 🤷8205;9794;65039.

    1 for QV and that's honestly all I'd do with her. Bad teeth might suggest candy habit. Lives with her mom and sister (.

  9. #15582

    New Savannah

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Ad appears legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/218748199033

  10. #15581

    Andrea the Spanish Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I knew there was another Andrea with not so good reviews. Turns out it was Andrea the Spanish teacher I was thinking of.
    I saw her about three years ago and my experience and others are well documented, mostly on the Indian River / St Lucie / Martin Forums. Although she's not bad looking, her whole experience was more about satisfying herself than satisfying the clients, IMHO.

  11. #15580

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    No you're wrong. It's the same person.
    Sorry. I knew there was another Andrea with not so good reviews. Turns out it was Andrea the Spanish teacher I was thinking of.

  12. #15579
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I would say pretty much all the information is fairly consistent on what to expect with her.
    If Della and Andrea were to ever open up the menu little I'd imagine they would seriously dominate space coast, they would kill the competition both so beautiful. But the menu for the rate is a deal breaker. Even if they were to include extras for extra coin I think they would dominate.

  13. #15578

    Andrea Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    Andrea Bottoms and Della are sisters, I've seen them both and discussed it with them. Both are good looking women, Andrea more so in my opinion. I don't mind the $$$ price of admission, but the non-GFE menu made it a one and done for me. If this isn't important to you, they may be a good option as they are drama free, punctual, sexy and cool.

  14. #15577
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    No you're wrong. It's the same person.

  15. #15576

    Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    Andrea bottoms is Della's sister Andrea.

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape