Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 15286
-
07-14-23 23:15 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 44Short answer is it will vary. If you text polite, you might be asked for less. That said for the top spas, if you are totally new with no references, they may ask for some personal information. I guess what I am saying is that your question is very broad, so there is not a simple answer to it, but I recommend going for it! The places you mentioned are great. And none of them are going to mess with you. See how it goes.
Originally Posted by JimAnder1337
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 17:40 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 86A couple new girls have arrived at Dream Spa since my last visit. I called to ask about them. Both D cup busty I was told. Nice. Booked for Apple since she was the next available, or at least available when I was due to arrive.
Got there and went through the introductions. Apple definitely has a super looking set of tits, and is cute with a nice smile. I confirmed with her for the hour and we went across to the room. Gave her the house pay and we were off to the shower.
I opted for just a standing shower this time. Apple knew her way around and gave me a good washing, soap, and rinse. Sometimes I like the standing shower for the variation on cock play standing up. Anyway, it was a good start to the session and we headed back to the room. Main course first – she didn't offer the massage. Tip and Apple did the usual step out. She returned and dimmed the lights, and started on BBBJ. Very active tongue, a little better than average depth skills. Good lips, wetness, and suction. Soon got down to fucking, condom on, standing mish to start, with me playing with her boobs from behind. Did a quick couple minutes in standing doggy and then we climbed on the table and I plowed her out in mish to finish.
Usual hot towel clean up with some alcohol. Then she did offer the massage, which filled out the last 15 minutes of the hour. It was actually very good, she's got some decent power and experience. Knows her stuff. I relaxed better for the massage after blowing my load LOL. This spa has pretty good quality with some real stars, and Apple fits the mold well. Regular outlay = 300.
-
07-14-23 17:18 #10754Regular Member

Posts: 7Verification process
Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
-
07-13-23 23:01 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 46Phyton Vicky at AsianFitness
Something about tattooed girls lately gets me hot, even the smallest one in the right spot does it for me.
Got verified here after reading a bunch of reviews.
Picked Vicky out of a line for two reasons, tattoo and the fact she stuck her tongue out! Jesus Christ!!
I had my cock hitting the back of her throat within 3 minutes. We carried that energy to the shower where I CIM so far back in her she had no choice but to Gulp and make me a part of her complete breakfast.
For the second round it was me on all 4 in the room, her tongue so far in me I'm sure she was able to taste last night's dinner.
Time to fuck she put a cover on for some crazy tornado like fucking. It was like being with a porn star and she can only say, Yes, Baby, fuck me! Fuck her I did mostly on her back so I can see them bold one bounce as I poke at her.
This went on for a while but unfortunately I wasn't able to release again. Excellent energy and porn star vibe, there are prettier girls here but her vibe is off the charts.
-
07-13-23 20:45 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rival platter
Or the girls want to save the masculine juices all for themselves without sharing cas they know most can't do MSOG easily esp hhr wise LOL.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 18:55 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 860I feel the line-ups are demeaning to the girls but at the same time, they are selling their services and bodies and we have every right to judge and pick who we want.
Originally Posted by JSmith10
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 18:44 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 156I've had lineups at DDY / Shangrila and NYAF. For the J shops I have had an almost lineup. They basically brought me to each free girls room individually so I can decide on who I want. I would say nice to meet you and then on to the next room. Then you decide after hitting all available rooms. This was pretty cool but lineup or room visit I always feel bad about passing on them so it's not always easy (unless you are the ruthless monger type).
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 13:57 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 1645Allyssa and Doubles
Two thoughts:
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
First, there's obviously a difference between Allyssa wanting to be a second girl in a double when the guy has already chosen someone else and when Allyssa already has a customer and is heading into her room with him. Allyssa had been with me before and knew she'd have a good session alone with me, so why share?
Second, Allyssa may not have wanted to have a double specifically with Chaya. As I wrote in my review "A few posters have commented on the (price differential) between the Chinese and the South American girls, I'm sure Allyssa knew that Chaya would be getting paid more than her for the same one-hour session" and jealousy can be a good reason to say no to a double.
Back in January, I had a nice session at SL with Chanel (who's now Cherry at NYAF). As we walked back from the shower room, Chanel made a point to have me say hi separately to her friends Allyssa, AiAi, and Mimi (who already recognized me from a previous session with her), all C-girls. We also walked by a small room closer to the shower where there was a South American girl with long legs, couldn't see the face but I think it was Dana, I asked Chanel who she was and Chanel shrugged and replied with disinterest "Don't know, some new girl" which told me a lot.
I also think Verna received on-the-job training from Allyssa when she was working as Alice at SL last month since their routines are so similar. I once was given a new girl as a no-second-house-fee double when I was in Indonesia (see below), I'm sure it was for training purposes.
I worked in Jakarta, Indonesia during 2004-2009 and had authentic nuru doubles there at Kartika Spa at least once / twice a month since they were so cheap (typically the local currency equivalent of $40-$50 for two one-hour house fees and two payments to the girls). I learned very quickly to choose one girl and let her select who the second girl would be; if the two girls are comfortable interacting with each other, the session will be a lot more enjoyable (especially if the two girls interact with each other as well as with you).
You are correct. SL always pushes for doubles, MMS will always say "two girls next time" as you walk out the door after your session even if they didn't mention it at the beginning of your visit. Unfortunately, I can't afford regular doubles at the current SL / DDY / NYAF rates, although it's tempting to save up for a session with the two sisters Cherry and Carry at NYAF (formerly Chanel and Mimi / Monica at SL). Time to buy a lottery ticket!
-
07-13-23 11:05 #10748Regular Member

Posts: 20Ebony, Latina and Asian girls at Foxy bodywork
Love this place due to their variety. Cum 2 times on Ebony Candace and 1 time on Latina Jasmine. Apple got cream shower 3 times and it all happened in 3 weeks. They are real protein suckers. GFE, Dato and they all cum in my mouth.
-
07-13-23 10:59 #10747Senior Member

Posts: 55In town End Of The Month
Hi I will be in Manhattan at the end of the month and I'm looking for recommendations on Japanese locations. The scene sucks in Columbus Ohio where I'm from. You are lucky to get a HE after a massage. I will have limited time due to meetings and etc, so needs to be an in and out kind of deal.
I'm also open to Korean, but have had my fill of Chinese. Anything you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
-
07-13-23 10:06 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 860Really. They think swapping body fluids with mongers are less gross LOL.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 09:57 #10745Senior Member

Posts: 860Not everyone is a team player LOL.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 09:55 #10744Senior Member

Posts: 860I only have BBFS regulars and if I wanted a double with them, I am not sure either girl would accept a double dipping cock LOL.
Originally Posted by Ralozz
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 09:49 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 27Mia at Shangri-La
I had a great time this morning with Mia at Shangri-la. (shangrilanyc.com) I really like small girls, the smaller the better and her tits were large compared to her height and weight. I think her big tits were natural. I had so much fun. I wish I took an hour, next time it will be an hour. Summers I go a lot more often than other times of the year, for sure.
I guess what I really liked was that it felt like a real love affair and not just an act. She had a beautiful face in my opinion and a positive attitude.
She wrapped her arms around me and DFK and she seemed very young. After a quick standing shower, she held my hands as we walked down the hall. She looked at me and giggled and took my towel off and helped me dry off. I like the attention. Some girls spend their time doing their own thing. She gave me all her attention. She started with a slow BBBJ and it was intense. She tried hard to DT and I could feel where her throat ended. She tried hard to make me come. I think she would have let me CIM, but I wanted to be inside her little pussy. She put the cover on and went in mish. She was so tight and her vag was shaved. It was hard to get it all in at first, but she got more comfortable. She pushed me down on the bed and got on my CG. It was when she flipped around RCG that I could not control myself. I made the bed bounce a good number of times before I broke. She kept riding me for a while then took the cover off. It felt great. We kissed for a bit.
I'm curious what she would be like for an hour-long session. Nuru perhaps? That will be next time. I like to try a girl for HH first, then if I feel the right energy and connection, I'll make it an hour next time.
Damage 240/ HH will do an hour next time.
-
07-13-23 09:44 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 593I am sure some girls don't like doubles because they are just grossed out by it and don't want to swap body fluids with another working girl. Generally though, I think doubles are really advantageous for both the shop and the girls. This is why the MMS will always push for them so hard.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
It's good for the house because they can bill two house fees off one session. It's good for the girls because in theory at least, if there are two girls servicing one monger, each girl does less work but gets paid the same amount for the session.
NYAF and DDY / SL have always pushed harder for doubles in my experience. Japanese shops almost never try to sell me two girls.
I have only had a handful of lineups in Manhattan and it's always been at DDY / SL. Many of the Japanese shops like NYCSE won't even give you a lineup if you ask for one. DDY / SL is one of the few shops in Manhattan that will, provided of course that girls are available. But generally speaking, Manhattan is all about pre-bookings, and a lineup is a waste of time if the hottest girls aren't in it since they've already been booked up.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
They are not as good as the Japanese shops when it comes to managing bookings. I usually end up waiting an extra 20 minutes for my appointment at DDY / SL. There have been times where the booking got fucked up and they tried to get me to switch. But once I became a regular there, they got a bit better about this. They still try to push doubles on me pretty often but I don't mind that. I just say no every time, and usually I don't have more than $500 on me anyways. If they really want me to do a double, they will need to have more than one Japanese girl working LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





