rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 515 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 7722
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I would respond true, false and "you believe what strippers tell you? LOL.

    I too have probed Portia and Saweetee about extras and feel they are not available (to mere mortals like me, at least). Also found that with various top lookers over the years, some were married & gave only HJs or nothing, some just lived off clean dancing, charm & looks.

    And the extras girls often leave for non-money reasons: drugs, fired for disruption or unreliability, BF makes parole, whatever. But hooking in a club is much less work than screening escort ad responders or streetwalking. The customers just show up, line up, and pay up, and there's no LEO worries. So I disagree about "washing out".

    I'm also leery about 60-70% taken by the club; at SR, I see them they hand back like 3/4 of the room fee, and how would they know tips paid? Yeah there's stage fees and tip-outs and often make-goods until a certain sales quota level is reached, but no sane girl is going to take that haircut. I think maybe you're hearing sob stories from girls who'd just rather give handies in the Icebox than let a disgusting old dudes like me slobber on her while she gets pounded 12 times a day. Which is their choice & right, of course.
    What is the Icebox, does it refer to the VIP room?

  2. #4481

    Believing Stripper Talk

    Wow, they sure have rough lives: their cars break down a lot, and their mom / granny / dog really needs better health insurance. LOL.

    Always remember, their livelihood is to separate your money from your wallet, and to put it into theirs. Convincing you they're your "friends" and getting you to believe is Tactic 1 A of the long con. Maybe that strategy works in the "geisha club" model, where customers are more interested in feeling connection than physical release. But in the context of a transactional extras club, the smart money's on "buyer beware".

    Actually, getting 30 cents on the dollar for clean dancing might be the biggest incentive for doing extras, since only extras dancers could get enough to pay the rent & feed the ninos. That'd lead to clean dancers quickly departing for greener pastures & HM girl retention, if anything. Strip clubs may be fantasy world, but the laws of economics eventually apply. So I probably should be hoping that's the case LOL.

  3. #4480

    Adore

    I showed up for day shift, which is very rare, and decided to observe these 3 dancers and took one for the team. They all try to have the same customers to dance with at least 2 of them. Some dudes do fall for it. In my case I went straight to VIP with Adore when she greeted me. Started as an air dancer, which was a big turn off, few minutes later she crap my hands and placed them on her hard kissable nipples. Lots of play but I was still turn off. She's like, you ain't going to get hard for me, I explained that I typically expect more than a dance in VIl. She leaned over and kissed my neck then after she graved my hand on kitty and lots of play there after. No tip requested but I tipped her 1/2 $. She said next time to expect more. Bottom line, sometimes we need to play hard to get. They'll give in if we show no interest and brush them off at times. But even when doing so, we must be polite and respectful or they'll walk away for good. If it's a dancer I want, I reject her a couple of times before I say yes! Or they expected rate will be in the 400 and up rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Went to Synn day shift to see Katie today. Her profile photo is so intriguing that I had to make a trip to see her. I spotted her as soon as I walked in. She was sitting at the girls booth by the dressing room with two other pretty girls, which I later found out are Ariel and Adore. They were just hanging out and not selling dances which was a bit frustrating. I made eye contact with Katie and I gave her the "come here" fingerbang signal and she finally came to sit with me.

    Katie is a 20 year White mix spinner. About 5'3, a-cup breasts, pointy pink nipples and decent ass. She has a photo on Synn's roll call but she looks younger, thinner and prettier in person. She danced at Bliss for a month prior to Synn. Katie is very soft spoken and polite. She reminds of the pre-Covid Sabrina in the way she looks, talks and lays on the couch not selling dances. But I think Sabrina looks better.

    In the 3/40, Katie gave me a full contact dance, free fly zone up north, did not try south, allowed feeding, licking on her neck but no kissing. By the 3rd song I asked her about her VIP. Unfortunately she was adamant about no extras. After the dance she introduced me to Ariel and hinted to me that she might offer extras.

    Ariel is fresh looking Mexican girl with pretty eyes, reddish hair and a tiny spinner body. Like Katie, she's also soft spoken and polite. Katie, Ariel and Adore are best friends. After talking to Ariel for a few minutes, I decided to cut the chitchat and ask her about VIP. She said the most she would do is a HJ. What a bummer. She suggested I should talk to Adore because she might offer more. By then I was done getting passed around and had to call it for the day.

  4. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are non-extras girls at SR and at Synn and some of them seem to do pretty well. But there's always that pressure to go to the dark side when they see their coworkers making bank. There's plenty of evidence of dancers who were non-extras at first giving into the temptation eventually. That doesn't mean that Portia or Saweetie will do so. But at a club like Synn it's not a bad bet to think that newbies like Katie, Ariel and Adore will break down and start sucking and fucking. Just don't be a dick about it while you're waiting for it to happen.
    I agree completely. Someone however made the absurd claim that at SR you cannot survive without extras and that girls are guaranteed to turn into extras. Which if anything is turning out to be the opposite. They're more likely to quit SR than anything else. SR is burning through a lot of girls and it is cutthroat.

    I used to check roll call regularly and a lot more extras girls have quit compared to the non-extras girls. What actually happened is half the girls moved on to a Kim club because they only wanted to do extras. Some girls semi-retired (saved up and got married, now "born again" Christian).

    One girl I know who moved from a Kim club to SR instead doesn't want to do extras (other than HJ). It was almost impossible to make good money without extras, in her own words.

  5. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I'm also leery about 60-70% taken by the club; at SR, I see them they hand back like 3/4 of the room fee, and how would they know tips paid? Yeah there's stage fees and tip-outs and often make-goods until a certain sales quota level is reached, but no sane girl is going to take that haircut. I think maybe you're hearing sob stories from girls who'd just rather give handies in the Icebox than let a disgusting old dudes like me slobber on her while she gets pounded 12 times a day. Which is their choice & right, of course.
    No. While there are specials where the girl gets a bigger cut on a full VIP like a $220 they will hand back exactly $110. You can see the exact dollar amount on the cash register. It's not some secret. Then the house fee which depending on the shift can be $180. Then tip out to the dj and bouncers. That's 60%-70% unless she's getting large tips. Which is exactly why most girls don't make the SR cut, but the ones who can get those tips stay. My example was for a dancer who tried several LA clubs and this isn't just from her everyone knows LA clubs take a ridiculous cut. Kim clubs easily take 75% if you aren't getting tipped and things are slow.

    Here's the thing about the Icebox. I know a few girls who do extras and they literally cannot do them in the Icebox. They do them in regular dances where the cameras have a blind spot. You can literally sit near the security booth and SEE the icebox security feeds. So light extras nobody cares about but nobody is having sex there. They're having sex in regular dances when nobody else is checking (Mon-Thu or dayshift basically).

    My point wasn't about the Icebox other than the fact that when you pay $400, the girl gets $320. You see them hand it directly to her every time. Again, it's not some secret.

  6. #4477
    Yes it's good to check in with a specific non-extras crush every couple months, to catch them while they transition, as their prices may be lower or reasonable at first, but can go up. Also once they go to the dark side they will ultimately snag a high roller, or a few, and be "parked" / unavailable to most others for a period of time. Although many lack good customer relationship skills (eventually you have to back up GPS prices with impeccable service) to hold onto these guys, so they can float in and out of full service circulation. I have been able to snatch a few dream girls for a time before they rose out of my league, but missed several others as I waited too long between visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are non-extras girls at SR and at Synn and some of them seem to do pretty well. But there's always that pressure to go to the dark side when they see their coworkers making bank. There's plenty of evidence of dancers who were non-extras at first giving into the temptation eventually. That doesn't mean that Portia or Saweetie will do so. But at a club like Synn it's not a bad bet to think that newbies like Katie, Ariel and Adore will break down and start sucking and fucking. Just don't be a dick about it while you're waiting for it to happen.

  7. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    It is simply not true you cannot work at SR without doing extras.
    Yes, there are non-extras girls at SR and at Synn and some of them seem to do pretty well. But there's always that pressure to go to the dark side when they see their coworkers making bank. There's plenty of evidence of dancers who were non-extras at first giving into the temptation eventually. That doesn't mean that Portia or Saweetie will do so. But at a club like Synn it's not a bad bet to think that newbies like Katie, Ariel and Adore will break down and start sucking and fucking. Just don't be a dick about it while you're waiting for it to happen.

  8. #4475

    Diamond

    Diamond willing to please FS, CBJ for $$$ though I suspect you can get her lower.

  9. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    ….It is simply not true you cannot work at SR without doing extras….

    Quite the opposite, girls who do extras tend to wash out of SR. Even those with regulars lined up like Ryn hedge by working other clubs because regulars are not enough sometimes….

    One girl from SD actually worked SR in DTLA and she said she had no trouble selling $1000 in rooms but they took 60%-70% of it after everything including tip outs. Whereas at Cheetah's she'd rather make a little less, because it's also a lot less work and chill. Cheetah's takes very little of the dances and rooms. I've seen the payouts with my own eyes (at both places management will hand over their cut, girls I know well also have told me the cut).
    I would respond true, false and "you believe what strippers tell you? LOL.

    I too have probed Portia and Saweetee about extras and feel they are not available (to mere mortals like me, at least). Also found that with various top lookers over the years, some were married & gave only HJs or nothing, some just lived off clean dancing, charm & looks.

    And the extras girls often leave for non-money reasons: drugs, fired for disruption or unreliability, BF makes parole, whatever. But hooking in a club is much less work than screening escort ad responders or streetwalking. The customers just show up, line up, and pay up, and there's no LEO worries. So I disagree about "washing out".

    I'm also leery about 60-70% taken by the club; at SR, I see them they hand back like 3/4 of the room fee, and how would they know tips paid? Yeah there's stage fees and tip-outs and often make-goods until a certain sales quota level is reached, but no sane girl is going to take that haircut. I think maybe you're hearing sob stories from girls who'd just rather give handies in the Icebox than let a disgusting old dudes like me slobber on her while she gets pounded 12 times a day. Which is their choice & right, of course.

  10. #4473
    If you like a pretty face, all natural DD+, and thick hips all natural too, Chanel would be your woman.

    One of my all time favorites at Synn COI. Not much of a talker, but she delivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dv456  [View Original Post]
    I decided to finally check out Synn this past Friday and I must admit that I have no regrets. As soon as I walked in I saw this thick ass latina walking away from me. I don't even know who to compare her to but she was exactly what I was looking for. I got a 3/40 with her o feel her out and I asked what was offered in VIP and she said everything. I ended up getting a 15 min with her, but blood flow was already being redirected down south and I think I was suffering from mild hypoxia, I forgot to ask or negotiate prior to going in. When we got in the room she quoted me $$$$$ I was honestly floored, I told her that was way out of my league and she started dancing for me but looked annoyed. God damn this woman was perfect for me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but damn. Pretty face, real DD, non enhanced phat ass, thick thighs, OMG! About 5 min into VIP she asks how much I got, I told her $. She told me CBJ for $$. I was like fuck it, take my money. As pretty as she was, head game was weak but I had fun.

    Side note, I take a while to blow, she started complaining about getting tired. I feel like most latinas I've been with complain about that. Asian women are more robust in that sense. The best head I've gotten was from a Chinese woman, and afterwards she looked at me and told me I was strong for lasting that long. I walked away feeling at least a foot taller.

    Also, anyone have any info on Shay. I got a 3/40 with her. She is a gorgeous shawty with nice tits.

  11. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Tell that to Portia, Kitty, Penelope and Aurora at SR, and Saweetie at Synn. They've been there for more than a year each and they still kibosh my attempts over the years. And I've tried, trust me LOL. If others have had success feel free to chime in.
    I mean just so everyone understands Portia has been there since 2018, and she does not do extras. She's been there so long they use her in promos of SRCOI along with Amethyst.

    It is simply not true you cannot work at SR without doing extras. You just have to consistently sell dances, which Portia has no trouble doing and that shouldn't surprise anyone. Quite the opposite, girls who do extras tend to wash out of SR. Even those with regulars lined up like Ryn hedge by working other clubs because regulars are not enough sometimes. Hence why on her IG she often asks if people are going to show up if she works COI instead of Anaheim. It's sometimes not worth it even for a top girl like her.

    One girl from SD actually worked SR in DTLA and she said she had no trouble selling $1000 in rooms but they took 60%-70% of it after everything including tip outs. Whereas at Cheetah's she'd rather make a little less, because it's also a lot less work and chill. Cheetah's takes very little of the dances and rooms. I've seen the payouts with my own eyes (at both places management will hand over their cut, girls I know well also have told me the cut).

  12. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    I give these three cuties about 2 months before they are going the full distance for big tips. There's just no point in being in a COI club otherwise.
    Tell that to Portia, Kitty, Penelope and Aurora at SR, and Saweetie at Synn. They've been there for more than a year each and they still kibosh my attempts over the years. And I've tried, trust me LOL. If others have had success feel free to chime in.

    General rejection convo went like this:

    "So how much extra fun is the VIP?

    "I don't do extras."

    "Name your price."

    "I'm not that kind of girl."

    "You're not that kind of girl ... Yet."

    "No, I'm not that kind of girl."

    Hehe.

  13. #4470
    I give these three cuties about 2 months before they are going the full distance for big tips. There's just no point in being in a COI club otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Katie, Ariel and Adore

  14. #4469
    Sounds like she is becoming a favorite. She gave me a hard no on any oral appetizer before the main course so I politely declined assuming it meant she would just be a mechanical type. I might have to reconsider.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    Diamond

  15. #4468
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I met her on her 2nd day working. She's a bigger girl, more of a Paradise body than Synn. She wouldn't commit to any specific details on her tips on the floor and now I see why. She's trying for delusional big money right out of the gate. Sorry to hear her performance didn't deliver. She'll come back down to reality once the market corrects her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dv456  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape