Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15599

    New Savannah

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Ad appears legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/218748199033

  2. #15598

    Andrea the Spanish Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I knew there was another Andrea with not so good reviews. Turns out it was Andrea the Spanish teacher I was thinking of.
    I saw her about three years ago and my experience and others are well documented, mostly on the Indian River / St Lucie / Martin Forums. Although she's not bad looking, her whole experience was more about satisfying herself than satisfying the clients, IMHO.

  3. #15597

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    No you're wrong. It's the same person.
    Sorry. I knew there was another Andrea with not so good reviews. Turns out it was Andrea the Spanish teacher I was thinking of.

  4. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I would say pretty much all the information is fairly consistent on what to expect with her.
    If Della and Andrea were to ever open up the menu little I'd imagine they would seriously dominate space coast, they would kill the competition both so beautiful. But the menu for the rate is a deal breaker. Even if they were to include extras for extra coin I think they would dominate.

  5. #15595

    Andrea Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    Andrea Bottoms and Della are sisters, I've seen them both and discussed it with them. Both are good looking women, Andrea more so in my opinion. I don't mind the $$$ price of admission, but the non-GFE menu made it a one and done for me. If this isn't important to you, they may be a good option as they are drama free, punctual, sexy and cool.

  6. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    No you're wrong. It's the same person.

  7. #15593

    Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.
    Andrea bottoms is Della's sister Andrea.

    Bs.

  8. #15592
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I would say pretty much all the information is fairly consistent on what to expect with her.
    Be careful. I believe Andrea Bottoms is different from Andrea, Della's sister.

  9. #15591

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'd agree on the assessment by BS, I'd also point to HH's post from last year where he suggested use of the search function. A search for Andrea gets 120 hits, a wealth of information is at your fingertips!
    I would say pretty much all the information is fairly consistent on what to expect with her.

  10. #15590

    More on Andrea Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by BillThePlumber  [View Original Post]
    So my question is what's the real deal?? Some so it's a great time, others say not so much! MSOG? BBBJ? DATY? She's definitely hot. But is she a little firecracker? Or a dud? You can answer here or PM me!

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I am going to say yes she's hot as hell but you won't get none of the above. Good luck report back after you pull trigger!

    Bs.
    While I'd agree on the assessment by BS, I'd also point to HH's post from last year where he suggested use of the search function. A search for Andrea gets 120 hits, a wealth of information is at your fingertips!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Everything is covered so CBJ only. DATY / DATO might be possible but I wouldn't count on it. No DFK. There has been lots of discussion about her on the Forum. Search function is your friend.

  11. #15589

    Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by BillThePlumber  [View Original Post]
    So my question is what's the real deal?? Some so it's a great time, others say not so much! MSOG? BBBJ? DATY? She's definitely hot. But is she a little firecracker? Or a dud? You can answer here or PM me!

    Thanks.
    I am going to say yes she's hot as hell but you won't get none of the above. Good luck report back after you pull trigger!

    Bs.

  12. #15588

    Ms. Bottoms

    So my question is what's the real deal?? Some so it's a great time, others say not so much! MSOG? BBBJ? DATY? She's definitely hot. But is she a little firecracker? Or a dud? You can answer here or PM me!

    Thanks.

  13. #15587

    Party Hats are Required Equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm not questioning Russo post but I wouldn't classify Marcie as a high risk provider. Actually she's just the opposite. I've been seeing her since 2016 and have never had a problem. Marcie is all class and at a level much higher than most if not all of the women who are talked about on this forum. I'm not her white knight and she can handle her own business without anyone coming to her defense but I would be very careful about making such a comment about one of the best providers to ever work in this hobby. Reputation is everything in this business and hers is impeccable and we don't need to sully hers on this forum. I would recommend you go see for yourself and report back on what you experienced with her.
    Party hats are required equipment where I come from and especially in the naughty business.

    I'm surprised that this cardinal rule has been sidelined to the degree that it has since it's never a problem. Until it is and that problem could be more serious than a little embarrassing.

    Think twice and play safe gents.

  14. #15586

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    If she allows BBFS with any of her clients wouldn't that make her a high risk provider? Yet I've heard so much good about her so I am confused.
    I'm not questioning Russo post but I wouldn't classify Marcie as a high risk provider. Actually she's just the opposite. I've been seeing her since 2016 and have never had a problem. Marcie is all class and at a level much higher than most if not all of the women who are talked about on this forum. I'm not her white knight and she can handle her own business without anyone coming to her defense but I would be very careful about making such a comment about one of the best providers to ever work in this hobby. Reputation is everything in this business and hers is impeccable and we don't need to sully hers on this forum. I would recommend you go see for yourself and report back on what you experienced with her.

  15. #15585

    Digits please

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey all Marcie is back into town. If your sick of ghosting and gross incalls get ahold of this true spinner with an amazing rack. She is an absolute gem. Most of you know her and would agree. She is a Greek goddess. You can search to find an old post or reach out I'll give you her information. 😉.
    I haven't seen her in years I'm hoping she is still a smoke show please give me her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape