Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10747

    Ebony, Latina and Asian girls at Foxy bodywork

    Love this place due to their variety. Cum 2 times on Ebony Candace and 1 time on Latina Jasmine. Apple got cream shower 3 times and it all happened in 3 weeks. They are real protein suckers. GFE, Dato and they all cum in my mouth.

  2. #10746

    In town End Of The Month

    Hi I will be in Manhattan at the end of the month and I'm looking for recommendations on Japanese locations. The scene sucks in Columbus Ohio where I'm from. You are lucky to get a HE after a massage. I will have limited time due to meetings and etc, so needs to be an in and out kind of deal.

    I'm also open to Korean, but have had my fill of Chinese. Anything you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

  3. #10745
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I am sure some girls don't like doubles because they are just grossed out by it and don't want to swap body fluids with another working girl.
    Really. They think swapping body fluids with mongers are less gross LOL.

  4. #10744
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Haha, this is hilarious because Allyssa many many times tried to get me to add her as a double when I booked someone else. The last time might have been last night. But Mia had all my attention.
    Not everyone is a team player LOL.

  5. #10743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralozz  [View Original Post]
    Haha! The idea of bringing my favorite from another agency is unlikely. But intriguing to consider! If I could I would.
    I only have BBFS regulars and if I wanted a double with them, I am not sure either girl would accept a double dipping cock LOL.

  6. #10742

    Mia at Shangri-La

    I had a great time this morning with Mia at Shangri-la. (shangrilanyc.com) I really like small girls, the smaller the better and her tits were large compared to her height and weight. I think her big tits were natural. I had so much fun. I wish I took an hour, next time it will be an hour. Summers I go a lot more often than other times of the year, for sure.

    I guess what I really liked was that it felt like a real love affair and not just an act. She had a beautiful face in my opinion and a positive attitude.

    She wrapped her arms around me and DFK and she seemed very young. After a quick standing shower, she held my hands as we walked down the hall. She looked at me and giggled and took my towel off and helped me dry off. I like the attention. Some girls spend their time doing their own thing. She gave me all her attention. She started with a slow BBBJ and it was intense. She tried hard to DT and I could feel where her throat ended. She tried hard to make me come. I think she would have let me CIM, but I wanted to be inside her little pussy. She put the cover on and went in mish. She was so tight and her vag was shaved. It was hard to get it all in at first, but she got more comfortable. She pushed me down on the bed and got on my CG. It was when she flipped around RCG that I could not control myself. I made the bed bounce a good number of times before I broke. She kept riding me for a while then took the cover off. It felt great. We kissed for a bit.

    I'm curious what she would be like for an hour-long session. Nuru perhaps? That will be next time. I like to try a girl for HH first, then if I feel the right energy and connection, I'll make it an hour next time.

    Damage 240/ HH will do an hour next time.

  7. #10741
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I will leave it up to the veterans to comment on the inner workings of the AMPs. I read some girls like Kylie do not like doubles. NYAF MMS and the girls always push and like doubles. My NYAF regular even suggested I bring my favorite from another agency to NYAF for a double. Obviously that's not going to happen LOL.
    I am sure some girls don't like doubles because they are just grossed out by it and don't want to swap body fluids with another working girl. Generally though, I think doubles are really advantageous for both the shop and the girls. This is why the MMS will always push for them so hard.

    It's good for the house because they can bill two house fees off one session. It's good for the girls because in theory at least, if there are two girls servicing one monger, each girl does less work but gets paid the same amount for the session.

    NYAF and DDY / SL have always pushed harder for doubles in my experience. Japanese shops almost never try to sell me two girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for clarifying. I have never been shown another girl or a line up in all the places I visited. Only time I was given options is when Allyssa was leaving because of her period and I had booked a session with her. I declined the options.
    I have only had a handful of lineups in Manhattan and it's always been at DDY / SL. Many of the Japanese shops like NYCSE won't even give you a lineup if you ask for one. DDY / SL is one of the few shops in Manhattan that will, provided of course that girls are available. But generally speaking, Manhattan is all about pre-bookings, and a lineup is a waste of time if the hottest girls aren't in it since they've already been booked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue with my appointments at DDY / SL once I achieved what I like to think is VIP status. I had one hiccup when I first started mongering (had an appointment for Lancey for 1 Hr but she was only available for hhr) and one line up. Since then I have never had doubles pushed on me or a line up offered when I had an appointment already. I more so think it's not because I spend money and frequent the spots (I go 3-4 times a month) but it's because the girls are telling the MMS that I'm very gentle and respectful to them so it gets noted down. So ultimately like the sessions with girls, I think the standings with the shops is also YMMV.

    But then again I could be wrong, this is just my personal experience.
    They are not as good as the Japanese shops when it comes to managing bookings. I usually end up waiting an extra 20 minutes for my appointment at DDY / SL. There have been times where the booking got fucked up and they tried to get me to switch. But once I became a regular there, they got a bit better about this. They still try to push doubles on me pretty often but I don't mind that. I just say no every time, and usually I don't have more than $500 on me anyways. If they really want me to do a double, they will need to have more than one Japanese girl working LOL.

  8. #10740
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue with my appointments at DDY / SL once I achieved what I like to think is VIP status. I had one hiccup when I first started mongering (had an appointment for Lancey for 1 Hr but she was only available for hhr) and one line up. Since then I have never had doubles pushed on me or a line up offered when I had an appointment already. I more so think it's not because I spend money and frequent the spots (I go 3-4 times a month) but it's because the girls are telling the MMS that I'm very gentle and respectful to them so it gets noted down. So ultimately like the sessions with girls, I think the standings with the shops is also YMMV.

    But then again I could be wrong, this is just my personal experience.
    I agree. I don't have VIP status but I am a regular at a few venues and never had my bookings cancelled or given to another dude which seems to happen. My booking did get pushed back at least once by 30-minutes probably to accommodate another monger. I could have said no but it was no big deal and I am all for girls maximizing their cash flow. Of course I duly note my concession to my regular LOL. On a crazy Friday at NYAF, I was done early and I voluntarily gave back 15 minutes to the spa and to the girl to help out their schedule. When you get freebies, you can be very accommodating LOL.

  9. #10739
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Last week's visit to DDY was the first time I had ever received a lineup since a 2018 visit to a Flushing AMP, it had never happened at any of my visits to SL (I've always made an appointment ahead of time).

    Having said that, the different MMSs at SL usually suggest "two girls" once I've hooked up with my appointment choice and headed toward the room. I still remember waiting 25 minutes for Allyssa back in May, then as I walked hand-in-hand with Allyssa into her room at 10:30 pm, MMS tried to intercept me by introducing me to Chaya (wearing only a towel in the hallway while standing outside Allyssa's room) and suggesting a two-girl session. Allyssa literally yanked me into her room as I was saying no, so obviously Allyssa didn't want a two-girl session either.

    MMS then followed us into the room but I said no again and she finally gave up. My only guess for this persistence is that MMS had promised Chaya a certain number of customers and that total hadn't been reached yet (Chaya had just flown in from Brazil earlier that day). Any thoughts?
    Haha, this is hilarious because Allyssa many many times tried to get me to add her as a double when I booked someone else. The last time might have been last night. But Mia had all my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I will leave it up to the veterans to comment on the inner workings of the AMPs. I read some girls like Kylie do not like doubles. NYAF MMS and the girls always push and like doubles. My NYAF regular even suggested I bring my favorite from another agency to NYAF for a double. Obviously that's not going to happen LOL.
    I think if business is slow they push doubles. But you can also get some deals on doubles.

    Kylie doesn't do them anymore. Although I am the one that probably got her last one. With Allyssa.

    I've had a girl at NYAF try to push a double and sucked my dick. I just say no. It ain't nothing to get mad about.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue with my appointments at DDY / SL once I achieved what I like to think is VIP status. I had one hiccup when I first started mongering (had an appointment for Lancey for 1 Hr but she was only available for hhr) and one line up. Since then I have never had doubles pushed on me or a line up offered when I had an appointment already. I more so think it's not because I spend money and frequent the spots (I go 3-4 times a month) but it's because the girls are telling the MMS that I'm very gentle and respectful to them so it gets noted down. So ultimately like the sessions with girls, I think the standings with the shops is also YMMV.

    But then again I could be wrong, this is just my personal experience.
    I don't think there is a VIP status. Facts are that if you are waiting it is because some previous monger was late to his appointment most likely. Sometimes the girl needs to rest her pussy. I think if you know what you want they don't offer a lineup. Sometimes I walk into a lineup.

    I also think sometimes a person has to wait 10 or 15 minutes for their girl. They may offer another girl that is free right away. Some guys are on a tight schedule. Then people take this as trying to push a girl on them. It is just an option if they are in a super hurry.

    I do ask to see what the new girls look like a lot. I even sometimes go to the bar nearby and tell them to text me when the new girl can show herself to me.

    I have definitely been on DDY's shitlist. But can't blame them because I sent some girls on the IR. From just regular fucking.

  10. #10738

    Vicky at NYAF

    She quickly took my clothes off and started blowing me aggressively. I almost came prematurely LOL. Her head game is fantastic. But I was like damn, I got to last at least until the table shower LOL!

    In the table shower she did the vacuum mouth on the back thing, she has that down. Unlike some girls it doesn't hurt me haha. Then of course she ends up with her tongue dividing and conquering my but cheeks. Inevitably I lifted my hips and yeah she's got more to conquer now and she keeps going for it. That area between my ball sack and anus, she shines it smooth with her tongue and saliva. Plus Nuru gel I assume LOL. Fent great!

    Of course she doesn't stop! She finds a way to start sucking my cock again while I am still face down. Love this girl.

    When I turn over stays in character LOL, saliva and water and who knows what, she's all about stimulating every inch of my anus, balls, cock, inner thighs, the is her kingdom and she is the generous ruler. I'm her king but only for another 40 minutes at this point. I watched in amazement while she took my cock deeper with expert porn style twist form. And I had to tribute her with a mouthful of my cum. She took it all and looked up at me with devilish but smiling eyes.

    Round 2: we're back in the room. She has some skills in massage. We passed a little time! She had a good sense of timing, slid her tongue between my butt cheeks again, conquered my anus even more deeply than the first time. Rim job queen status LOL.

    I turned over and demanded sex LOL. She grabs condom, lubes up, mounts and rides me CG. I still want to feel some sense of dominance so I demanded a switch to doggy, and she complied. I smashed her from behind on that small bed with her face near the big mirror. I loved watching. She loved it or acted like she loved it. It's all role play for me anyways. I was her king for an hour. I recommend an hour for why'all too LOL.

  11. #10737
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I will leave it up to the veterans to comment on the inner workings of the AMPs. I read some girls like Kylie do not like doubles. NYAF MMS and the girls always push and like doubles. My NYAF regular even suggested I bring my favorite from another agency to NYAF for a double. Obviously that's not going to happen LOL.
    Haha! The idea of bringing my favorite from another agency is unlikely. But intriguing to consider! If I could I would.

  12. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I will leave it up to the veterans to comment on the inner workings of the AMPs. I read some girls like Kylie do not like doubles. NYAF MMS and the girls always push and like doubles. My NYAF regular even suggested I bring my favorite from another agency to NYAF for a double. Obviously that's not going to happen LOL.
    I've never had an issue with my appointments at DDY / SL once I achieved what I like to think is VIP status. I had one hiccup when I first started mongering (had an appointment for Lancey for 1 Hr but she was only available for hhr) and one line up. Since then I have never had doubles pushed on me or a line up offered when I had an appointment already. I more so think it's not because I spend money and frequent the spots (I go 3-4 times a month) but it's because the girls are telling the MMS that I'm very gentle and respectful to them so it gets noted down. So ultimately like the sessions with girls, I think the standings with the shops is also YMMV.

    But then again I could be wrong, this is just my personal experience.

  13. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Last week's visit to DDY was the first time I had ever received a lineup since a 2018 visit to a Flushing AMP, it had never happened at any of my visits to SL (I've always made an appointment ahead of time).

    Having said that, the different MMSs at SL usually suggest "two girls" once I've hooked up with my appointment choice and headed toward the room. I still remember waiting 25 minutes for Allyssa back in May, then as I walked hand-in-hand with Allyssa into her room at 10:30 pm, MMS tried to intercept me by introducing me to Chaya (wearing only a towel in the hallway while standing outside Allyssa's room) and suggesting a two-girl session. Allyssa literally yanked me into her room as I was saying no, so obviously Allyssa didn't want a two-girl session either.

    MMS then followed us into the room but I said no again and she finally gave up. My only guess for this persistence is that MMS had promised Chaya a certain number of customers and that total hadn't been reached yet (Chaya had just flown in from Brazil earlier that day). Any thoughts?
    I will leave it up to the veterans to comment on the inner workings of the AMPs. I read some girls like Kylie do not like doubles. NYAF MMS and the girls always push and like doubles. My NYAF regular even suggested I bring my favorite from another agency to NYAF for a double. Obviously that's not going to happen LOL.

  14. #10734

    Lineups and Persistence

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for clarifying. I have never been shown another girl or a lineup in all the places I visited. The only time I was given options is when Allyssa was leaving because of her period and I had booked a session with her. I declined the options.
    Last week's visit to DDY was the first time I had ever received a lineup since a 2018 visit to a Flushing AMP, it had never happened at any of my visits to SL (I've always made an appointment ahead of time).

    Having said that, the different MMSs at SL usually suggest "two girls" once I've hooked up with my appointment choice and headed toward the room. I still remember waiting 25 minutes for Allyssa back in May, then as I walked hand-in-hand with Allyssa into her room at 10:30 pm, MMS tried to intercept me by introducing me to Chaya (wearing only a towel in the hallway while standing outside Allyssa's room) and suggesting a two-girl session. Allyssa literally yanked me into her room as I was saying no, so obviously Allyssa didn't want a two-girl session either.

    MMS then followed us into the room but I said no again and she finally gave up. My only guess for this persistence is that MMS had promised Chaya a certain number of customers and that total hadn't been reached yet (Chaya had just flown in from Brazil earlier that day). Any thoughts?

  15. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. I didn't see that review. But I've been shown other girls when I had someone else booked. I was never pressured and neither was this guy. Showing options is not pressuring. Sometimes I did switch and sometimes not. Now some of the times I did switch were to fucking hotties.
    Sounds like a little pressure to me. Better to leave this as an agree to disagree.

    I was intending to see the new Latina, Nadia, but Emmy convinced me to substitute Julie. She did bring Nadia in to meet me and I will see her next.

    Julie is a bit older but a pretty Korean with pretty good English. She is very skinny with a flat tummy and mm c's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape