Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 976 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9221

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Posts / fort-myers / female-escorts / caucasian_w / qv-FS-special-available-immedi /281889226017.
    Are you referring to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/918670750979

    If so, why?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njg0mdk4mji0oge2odblymm1zdnmy2e0mmrkmgy3mta4y2nhmjm.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #9220

    Save you money

    Posts / fort-myers / female-escorts / caucasian_w / qv-FS-special-available-immedi /281889226017.

  3. #9219

    Not bad at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit619  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could explore more talent in FM, but new Career has got me traveling more than a circus.

    Anyway, passing through after visiting, thought a CarDate might hit the spot. Has anyone seen the lady below?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/307561305246
    Seen her in Lehigh for a car date last year can be a little annoying but she definitely got the job done proceed with caution though not sure of the new spot so! Let me know I would probably see her again! Good luck.

  4. #9218

  5. #9217

    Current Blo and Go options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit619  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could explore more talent in FM, but new Career has got me traveling more than a circus.

    Anyway, passing through after visiting, thought a CarDate might hit the spot. Has anyone seen the lady below?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/307561305246
    Just Get'er Done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/213517404149 (can be flaky on new meets).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/013332258901 Actually prefers cardate BnG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/226664777525

    Investments YRMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/013820431004

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...g/443671757072

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/123065776259

    CBJ - https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/933774602270.

    CBJ - https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/747074331072.

  6. #9216

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit619  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could explore more talent in FM, but new Career has got me traveling more than a circus.

    Anyway, passing through after visiting, thought a CarDate might hit the spot. Has anyone seen the lady below?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/307561305246
    Can't recommend she is a time waster, several bad reviews. Ghosted me 2 years.

  7. #9215

    Passing through.

    I wish I could explore more talent in FM, but new Career has got me traveling more than a circus.

    Anyway, passing through after visiting, thought a CarDate might hit the spot. Has anyone seen the lady below?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/307561305246

  8. #9214

    Lizzie

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/2703429

    Hello friends, I was lucky to meet this beautiful lady today in naples, good hotel and location, you will be super happy with the service, is super beauty and a spectacular body.

    CBJ, light kissing and daty, ydmv,.

    Face 10.

    Body 10.

    Service 10.

    1 h $$.

    1/2 $$. 50.

    Try to see this girl so she can come more often.

  9. #9213

    Paige

    Just great girl good attitude, clean always good DATY clean place no drama no bs.

    Always ready on time a must go not like this other girls she is really the girl on the pics.

    Will repeat stay safe guys.

  10. #9212

    Back at the Motel

    We'll look who went back to the motel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3036.jpg‎  

  11. #9211

    In the wind

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her as of late? My electrician had an erge for her for some odd reason. If your not sure who I'm talking about then your too new for me. LOL. Number found and she hasn't responded.
    If this is the same Meah who loves the Greek Isles, she's in the wind. Her last stay with Uncle Carmine ended back in November. I haven't heard from her in quite a while. I even tried reaching out to her on FB, but no luck.

  12. #9210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with her? I've tried comms but no luck. I've seen her advertise in the past a few times then disappears for a while. I sometimes worry when they dont smile or show their teeth a little, typically there is a reason why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/222255822964
    My lanscaper was telling me about seeing this one. He said he tried for a long time and finally got an appointment with her. That sweet ass in the pics is long gone. She led him into a dumpy trailer in scumcoast with another nasty crackhead working with her there. She's all bruised up and signs of needle use all over her legs and scabs all over. He said he already drove pretty far to see her and her rate was good so he proceeded to just get it over with but will not return.

  13. #9209
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with her? I've tried comms but no luck. I've seen her advertise in the past a few times then disappears for a while. I sometimes worry when they dont smile or show their teeth a little, typically there is a reason why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/222255822964
    I used to nail this chick weekly a few years back. She is a different person now, hangs with very questionable crowd and clear abuse. I suggest staying way far away.

  14. #9208

    Don't go

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with her? I've tried comms but no luck. I've seen her advertise in the past a few times then disappears for a while. I sometimes worry when they dont smile or show their teeth a little, typically there is a reason why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/222255822964
    Got to her place on NFM and she was a ghost plus the place is way out in NFM don't look safe guess this is what yo expect for 80 $ half stay safe.

  15. #9207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    This is why uploading a picture is better than a stg link that dies. I read your review but I had no way to know for sure it's the same Marie. Your review doesn't connect to sexy slim.
    The link gets truncated when you read the review but in the actual search window it's in the link. Of course this site drops dollar signs. So the link now reads exy lim.

    Any way she's a good appointment sometimes, but on my last one with her she was so fucking high I left unhappy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape