Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52678

    Visiting

    From charleston sc looking for the best place to get rubbed. FS would be great but not expected.

    I don't have that option in charleston.

    I'm in Alpharetta on mansell rd.

    Recommendations or if it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #52677
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few pages back but can't seem to get a fix on local prices. So what is typical for door fee and a tip for a HJ ending?

    GaB.
    Typical. 60-70.

    HJ. Bumped up to 50-60. Luckily my old atf is satisfied with a 40.

  3. #52676
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvHuntin1  [View Original Post]
    The area I will be in is pretty close to the Braves stadium. My company has a regional office there. And the hotel I am booked in is close also they tell me. I picked WaWa at first because it seemed fairly close. Just by Zipcodes. My knowledge of areas of Atlanta is zip. LOL. Thanks for your help.
    Closest one near you in that area would be therapy plus. I've heard diff stories and you'll find some info on here. But that one is not even 8-10 minutes around the Street. However it's some great Other options in the area.

  4. #52675

    Coins

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    $70+$60 without a table shower.
    Agreed. Used to be $60/$40 but inflation hit and the $60 has gone up to $70 at most places.

    $70/$50 or $70/$60 if all goes well and you get great service. Some girls will offer upgrades so the tip may go up depending what's offered.

    If they are nice or if you are a regular they may include table shower.

  5. #52674
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few pages back but can't seem to get a fix on local prices. So what is typical for door fee and a tip for a HJ ending?

    GaB.
    $70+$60 without a table shower.

  6. #52673
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few pages back but can't seem to get a fix on local prices. So what is typical for door fee and a tip for a HJ ending?

    GaB.
    Hhr usually $50, although Sisi was $60 the other day.

    Hr usually $70.

    HE used to be $40, but there must be collusion happening these days as the ladies have upped that to $60.

  7. #52672

    Nelly Song

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFace123  [View Original Post]
    I want Howard to do all the reviews from now on.
    When Howie started off with a Nelly reference "Hot in Here" for the title you knew it was going to be good LOL.

  8. #52671

    WaWa

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I would check out Wawa for FS near downtown. Otherwise I would suggest Independents in the downtown area. Sorry I don't have any off hand to recommend. If you are willing to drive 30-45 min from downtown I have a few other FS spots but nothing else downtown.
    The area I will be in is pretty close to the Braves stadium. My company has a regional office there. And the hotel I am booked in is close also they tell me. I picked WaWa at first because it seemed fairly close. Just by Zipcodes. My knowledge of areas of Atlanta is zip. LOL. Thanks for your help.

  9. #52670

    Howie

    Quote Originally Posted by VMackey02  [View Original Post]
    Howie, this Chinglish is killing me. Either this is the worst review ever or a sleeper cell has been activated.
    Every post made by "Howie" is about Heavenly Feel so lets go with Chinglish.

  10. #52669
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I believe WAWA is your best bet while passing thru downtown. There are other options just not near downtown. Mostly HE here in the ATL now.
    Thank you, I will check wawa out. I will be staying down in the mcdonough area not downtown. Anything south of ATL?

  11. #52668

    Looking for FS in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I would check out Wawa for FS near downtown. Otherwise I would suggest Independents in the downtown area. Sorry I don't have any off hand to recommend. If you are willing to drive 30-45 min from downtown I have a few other FS spots but nothing else downtown.
    Could you share the other FS spots? Driving really isn't an issue for me.

  12. #52667
    I've read a few pages back but can't seem to get a fix on local prices. So what is typical for door fee and a tip for a HJ ending?

    GaB.

  13. #52666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Bahahhahahahahahah. Will someone please nominate this post for best ever! Did a robot do this or is it a translation app?
    Howie GPT 1. 0 makes reviewing easy.

  14. #52665

    New standard

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Bahahhahahahahahah. Will someone please nominate this post for best ever! Did a robot do this or is it a translation app?
    I want Howard to do all the reviews from now on.

  15. #52664
    Quote Originally Posted by VMackey02  [View Original Post]
    Howie, this Chinglish is killing me. Either this is the worst review ever or a sleeper cell has been activated.
    Bahahhahahahahahah. Will someone please nominate this post for best ever! Did a robot do this or is it a translation app?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape