Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 43529
-
07-14-23 10:29 #38459Regular Member

Posts: 13You get what you pay for!
Not paying "too much" is the reason only junkies and grannies do sex work.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 22:20 #38458Senior Member

Posts: 566Thank you
Thank you John this is great insight and profound advice.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 21:28 #38457Senior Member

Posts: 385Prices
What's too much? I probably overpay on average and it doesn't bother me. I think they deserve more than $40 for a HJ or $200 for full service. I've seen some of their clientele. Fat, old, bald, and smelly. Smoking a Marlboro before walking in. Jeez, I'd rather blow my brains out.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 20:55 #38456Senior Member

Posts: 265We Are The Consumer
Don't forget this my friends we are the consumer it's because our money they get paid so respect goes both ways someone pays too much they will expect it from everyone.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 07:42 #38455Senior Member

Posts: 72Standard service. Always left happy.
Originally Posted by EnygmaLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 05:22 #38454Senior Member

Posts: 3853Were the women Chinese / Korean? If you go into the Highlands to Mandela for some Caucasian skin, it's about the same rate. But, with hands only and no top. Depends on what your mood is that day.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 02:54 #38453Senior Member

Posts: 336Paying 120 on future visits
Choirboy, you have 2 options, pay her the extra 20, recieve no haggle and enjoy the connection, or put her behind you and chalk it up to experience. In most cases, you will have a better experience on the second visit, but that is subjective.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 02:01 #38452Regular Member

Posts: 4Holistic Revere
Holistic provides a great, yet pricey, experience. House fee is $125; they start you in the steam room for as long as you can stand it, then give you a thorough washing up in the table shower room, off to the luke warm sauna for about 5 minutes, then back to the room for a great massage, I'm pretty sure a standard finish is all that is offered here and was offered every time I've visited. Although roaming does not seem to be appreciated here.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 00:30 #38451Senior Member

Posts: 635Spa Tao in North Chelmsford has a table shower. Don't believe Rubmaps saying it's a non-erotic place, basic service is available. House fee is higher than most places at 80 for an hour.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 18:21 #38450Senior Member

Posts: 1811This raises an interesting point. Suppose you go to a spa for the first time, there is excessive haggling, and you end up paying $120 for $100 worth of service. The next time you go, the haggling "goes away". Sounds fine. But do you now pay $100 for $100 worth of service, or are you "locked in" to keep paying $120 since you paid it the first time?
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 18:11 #38449Senior Member

Posts: 456Table Showers
Other than the one at Holistic in Revere (to which I have not been), the only other AMP I know of in Eastern MA with a TS is Asian Quality Bodywork in Taunton.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
According to pics it looks like there's one at Bemis in Fitchburg, and one in Burlington (1 Mountain Rd). All I'm doing is looking up on RM which ones are marked as having a TS then looking up the addresses in Google and checking out pics / sites.
-
07-12-23 18:01 #38448Senior Member

Posts: 200Fitchburg has a few places with TS Cloud 9 for one.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 13:36 #38447Senior Member

Posts: 73When I went there, they provided a great massage and overall spa experience. But nothing else. Do they just not do extras, or did I not signal what I wanted properly? I haven't had this problem elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Delanojjjj
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 13:31 #38446Banned Member

Posts: 311In my experience, you need to travel to Rhode Island for a table shower.
Personally other than getting clean I don't really see the appeal, a decent rub and tease covers all the bases that a TS does.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 13:31 #38445Senior Member

Posts: 72Table shower
Last time I was at Holistic spa Revere they had table shower, Steam and Sauna. Plenty of Reviews on this place.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






