Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 552 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5196

    Remy at Pandoras

    Greetings fellow club-goers.

    Has anyone seen or have gotten dances from Remy? I noticed her name pop up on Pandora's stories on their Instagram and it reminded me of a dancer that was quite, quite fun from a few years back pre-pandemic at Kitten's. I doubt it's her but I figured I'd ask nonetheless. She's on the lineup this afternoon. I'm hoping to run into her next Friday afternoon to confirm my suspicions.

  2. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayJose1  [View Original Post]
    A rob? How do you mean?
    She wanted to over charge the agreed upon amount, when I refused she threatened to extort me. Best to stay far away. Stick to the known good ones.

  3. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    You should follow
    sugars.
    https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/

    Visa dirty girl.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle

    Pandoras is good time.

    Monse, Luna, Faith, Allie, Martina, Mariah, Entice, Diamond, Anya all very dirty girls. They have fun.

    They like my wang.
    Thanks for the info!

  4. #5193
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.
    You should follow
    sugars.
    https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/

    Visa dirty girl.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle

    Pandoras is good time.

    Monse, Luna, Faith, Allie, Martina, Mariah, Entice, Diamond, Anya all very dirty girls. They have fun.

    They like my wang.

  5. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.
    Before 5 pm is best.

  6. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Go Tuesday. 1-3 pm. Hand down best day and time.
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.

  7. #5190

    Tuesdays

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.
    Go Tuesday. 1-3 pm. Hand down best day and time.

  8. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by TA992  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by kittens and was greeted by a voluptuous Latina mid-late 20's "Miami" asked her to swing by in a bit as I had barely gotten there but didn't see her again. Anyone have any experience with her? Are extras on the table?
    Perhaps ask Coronalime he seems to know everyone LOL.

  9. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.
    Any day Monse is in.

    Tues-Sunday 12-5.

  10. #5187

    Kittens

    Stopped by kittens and was greeted by a voluptuous Latina mid-late 20's "Miami" asked her to swing by in a bit as I had barely gotten there but didn't see her again. Anyone have any experience with her? Are extras on the table?

  11. #5186

    Best Day at Pandoras

    Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.

  12. #5185

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I came home the other night. I thought I would have a nice wank to Gwen's Only Fans. Only to log in, and it was not there. Who fucked that up for the rest of us? You have to be careful with messages on only fans, or you can get the lady canceled.
    At notoriously gvip.

  13. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend only enjoying Carmen from a distance. She's a rob. Stick to the ones with good reviews.
    A rob? How do you mean?

  14. #5183

    Nighttime DTF

    Even though I'm retired it's hard for me to get to Pandoras in the afternoon. Are there any strippers in any area clubs that put out at night? Looks are 7 or better. Like equal to Mandy or better.

  15. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Does Jayde have an IG account? If not what does she look like? I can stop by tomorrow.
    At jay. Thakillaa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape