Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 274 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3013

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Filsky811  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I made a stop at Rogers 8 in the early afternoon, and my host was Mia, who is 29 years old.

    There are many options available to consider. She is a charming, youthful, and slender individual. I happily donated a $40 house fee and added an extra $1.0. It left me feeling content.
    Mia should give lessons to the rest of these ladies. She isn't beautiful and doesn't have the best body, but holy shit she knows how to make you feel good! Great technique, very accommodating and a pleasure to be with. No haggling, no BS, let's you roam and makes it about you.

  2. #3012

    Mia at Rogers 8

    Yesterday, I made a stop at Rogers 8 in the early afternoon, and my host was Mia, who is 29 years old.

    There are many options available to consider. She is a charming, youthful, and slender individual. I happily donated a $40 house fee and added an extra $1.0. It left me feeling content.

  3. #3011

    Mosa. Totally agree

    A visit to Mosa was very disappointing. Somehow I drew Maggie as my provider. During session there wasn't even a hint of playfulness. She did do the entire massage with no draping, but 20 min into massage there was no tease, no play, no sensual touch. At 20 min mark I was asked to flip. She reached for a bottle of oil and filled her cupped hand and she motioned if I wanted a handjob. She did get me to pop, but it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Anybody is better than her.

  4. #3010

    Mosa- Maggie, avoid

    I stopped at mosa when passing by Nashua area. I was there before and have had descent experience before. In afternoon time, it looked quite and not many cars in parking lot. But upon entering inside, Maggie drew me to the room. Signed up for 30 min. Undressed and face down. Nothing interesting so far. Her look is 6/10. Probably in her 40's. Massage skill was 7. 5/10 though. Zero roaming. When she was at toward my head I tried extend my hand towards her butt and she moved back. WTF. But since masge was going good, I decided enjoy that part. No teasing either. Upon flip she asked how much. I ridtontalk to her during massage and she didn't talk anything and now suddenly asking me how much. I said. 4 and she didn't say anything and put oil in hand. When she started mechanical job, I tried slide in hand to access top and she said no. It's. 6. I said okay. Then as soon as I touch her body, she said so cold. I respect and to7 ch softly s she won't feel too cold (it was hot day though). I move my hand inside her top and she start moving backards. So I hold top gently and she move my hand back and say no. I saw her top, it was tiny anyhow. But at this point I got up and asked for napkins to cleaniNG myself for whatever little mess. She offered me to clean and I decline. She might thought that I won't tip her now. And start getting me my clothes and shoes and asked me working? Going home? Bla bla. She knew she passed me. I didn't want to be so rude or mean and gave her. 6 on her hand and said bye. I won't come again. There was another woman at desk, told me see you soon a I said no. I won't come. This trip was not good experience. I won't repeat in near time while other option available around. I d not recommend see Meggi. Remember her name is Meggi and don't waste tip for her.

  5. #3009

    Green Bodywork Spa

    I didn't see any reviews for this place at 1215 Main St. It's down the road from Blue Moon and Lotus so I thought I'd so some recon. It's in small but busy little strip mall type place diagonally across from library. I went in and greeted by spinner type provider who was pretty cute. Took me right into room. I gave her 40 for half and she says price is 50. Both places down street and Rogers are 40. Give her another 20 and she brings a 10 back. Room was clean but drawback is wall didn't go to ceiling, it has dormer space so can hear outside room. She gives me a kiss and thanks for coming in, says she hasn't been busy. I told her about competition nearby that I usually go to. I ask for pillow to lay face up to get to business. She starts with light massage as I roam OTC and squeeze her little ass. She starts a tease and puts my hand on junior. I said no no, you do. She asks if I'm going to cum and I replied yeah, but not for awhile. I squeezed her tits but she wasn't letting girls out. She says they don't do that here. I told her that's why she's not busy. Finally I got her tits out and sucked on them for a minute. She gave a really nice handjob and a couple kisses. Finally I just released. BTW, she said her name is Jennifer. After hot towel cleanup, got dressed. I gave her 40 tip and wound up leaving 10 change from original 60. I'm thinking was it worth it for a 100 but she seemed so nice. She gives me hug and kiss and asks if I come back and see her. I tell her no because I'd rather go down the street for blow job and boom boom. Now she whispers in my ear that she'll take care of me next time. So, even tho not a great visit, I'll probably give her another go. A BJ or boom boom from her will be worth it. Let me know if I missed any other reviews about this place.

  6. #3008

    Mary at Rosemary

    Stopped into Rosemary yesterday and dimpled "D" cup Mary was there. Had to wait 45 min as another guy was there. Real sorry to have interrupted you by the way. Anyhow, she was very sweet, great smile and dimples. Asked for hour. After undressing I hopped on the table and wait for her to come in. I always start with a nice hug to break the ice. Helps me determine just how playful she can be. Mary was very playful. Within a minute I had her top up and pants down freely roaming everywhere. Was responded by turning around, leaning back on me and grinding on my leg. She liked watching me fondle her in the mirror. I tried twice to stop before it got carried away because I did want a bit of a massage too. Finally got face down and she was able to drive her elbow into the two spots needed, whch I was happy about. Certainly not much in the was of massage skills, but my back was happier for the moment. She certainly had not problem with prostate play and asked if I wanted it, before I asked her for it. On the flip, she started jerking a bit to fast as she was bouncing her tits up and down. I slowed her down to just where I like it and had a great release. Great tits, but I'm not sure I would call them Ds. Very cute smile and very playful. 7/8 because I felt the experience was worth it. I expect she is up forore, but not sure its allowed. Ill be happy to share more lurid details in PM to those with ligit reviews and seniors. Would definitely see her again.

  7. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    That's not bad, a 💯, legit rubber or glad wrap?
    Legit rubber.

  8. #3006
    That's not bad, a 💯, legit rubber or glad wrap?

  9. #3005

    Rogers 11

    Took a trip to Rogers #11 after a six-month self imposed break from the hobby. I think there are 2-3 women who actually live there. Couches set up with pillows and blankets. My provider was average 50 ish dressed in a red cheerleading dress. That kind of turned me on. Her face and body looked okay. Paid 40 for house fee half hour. She came into room just as I got undressed. I sat on table and she went right to rubbing. Asked if I wanted boom boom and I said no, just a blow job. She quoted 100 and I wasn't in mood to haggle so went with it. She dropped to knees and jerked till cover went on. I reached down and took dress and bra off. Sucked her tits for a bit then laid down for her to continue blowing me. She sucked like a trooper and finally I said I want to finish on her tits. I had her lay on table as cover came off and I jerked off on her tits. What was turning me off was all the bruising on her belly. She has hairy Bush and I couldn't get over bruises. I squeezed her tits and shot my load on her. She had wipe in hand to clean up. I saw younger provider poke her head out of another room, she seemed like prettier choice. Damage was 140 and full service definitely on the menu at 11.

  10. #3004

    Wendy at Rogers # 8

    There is a new girl at # 8 Rogers working with Mia. She called herself Wendy. I saw her last weekend and she told me it was her first day, but that is a very common claim.

    Mid 40's I'd guess, pretty face, glasses, OK body, but not as good as Mia's. Little bit of a belly. Not much English, but she told me she was from Hong Kong. Pretty good session but I still prefer Mia due to better body and better English.

  11. #3003

    Luxe

    Called ahead and made an appointment. I forgot to ask who was working and got Linda. Great massage but not much to look at. First 10-15 was massage with towel, then she removed the towel and started with the oil. Lots of inner thigh glances but no tease. Asked me to turn over and some light touching. I nodded and she oil up her hand. One hand started massage my ballon knot and the other on junior. She started with prostate massage and slowly stoking. A great lead up to an intense release. Clean up and out the door, right on time. . 70 and. 60 tip Cheers.

  12. #3002

    Luxe

    Took a several month break. Went back to Luxe after some reviews here from people speaking of Mary with the large Ds. I will say, the D's are what people claim they are, but Mary is not the attractive goddess these mongers are making her out to be. Outside of the large tits, she's fat, and old. Easily in her 50's.

    Massage was good, service was great.

  13. #3001

    Luxe Wellness Center BBBJ

    I got a BBBJ from Linda at Luxe Wellness center for 100. Does anyone know if sex can be had there?

  14. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    That's not the number I called, that also called me back.

    It ended in 243.

    Find the ad on STG by searching Dracut.
    I can find them if you want, but there are two numbers. One they use on STG ads and the like, and the one they use more publicly.

  15. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    RM only shows 1 parlor that is not closed in Dracut. Bodyworks Spa. Address is four 6 five Nashua Road. Phone is nine 7 eightxxxx6 zero 1.
    That's not the number I called, that also called me back.

    It ended in 243.

    Find the ad on STG by searching Dracut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape