Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20146
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.
    Do you have a link?

  2. #20145

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone that has had experience with water Park princess? What's her prices?
    Several reviews several times over the past year. I reviewed her on 09/01/22. There was some before and some after.

  3. #20144

    Kay Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.

  4. #20143
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?
    Better luck finding a unicorn.

    More BBFS providers:

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/92723803

  5. #20142

    Skinny young BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    I'll DM you.
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?

  6. #20141

    Water Park princess

    Has anyone that has had experience with water Park princess? What's her prices?

  7. #20140

    Keeping appointments

    Guys, if you don't keep your appointments than the ladies think its cool to ditch on their appointments.

    You need to stop making appointments and cancelling at the last minute. It messes up the whole system and now I am getting ghosted at appointment times.

  8. #20139

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for any tbh. White is my first preference.
    I'll DM you.

  9. #20138

    Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    I got some names for you but the question I would have to ask first is what type of chick you looking for?
    I'm looking for any tbh. White is my first preference.

  10. #20137

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    I posted before but doesn't anyone know of any providers that provides BBFS? Most of you said a majority of them offers them. But I was wondering if anyone knows anyone specific that offers them, without it being awkward if I ask them.

    In person and they say no. I already know if water park princess. Also wouldn't mind if you all knew any DI providers that provide it?
    I got some names for you but the question I would have to ask first is what type of chick you looking for?

  11. #20136

    Bbfs?

    I posted before but doesn't anyone know of any providers that provides BBFS? Most of you said a majority of them offers them. But I was wondering if anyone knows anyone specific that offers them, without it being awkward if I ask them.

    In person and they say no. I already know if water park princess. Also wouldn't mind if you all knew any DI providers that provide it?

  12. #20135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    How's the menu?
    An exquisite French vanilla that is amazing to eat but not on the extras, pain poop, pee, etc. Just what men and women do at its best.

  13. #20134

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the business? I'd love to catch up with her again sometime.
    She's a bit out of my range now so I haven't inquired.

  14. #20133

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Any pics? I understand she takes the ad down, but without pics, that's going to mean that there's only a 2/7 chance of seeing who you're talking about. Feel free to message me directly if that's your preference. That sounds right up my alley, depending on body type, looks, etc.
    Try this link:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/57483720

  15. #20132

    Tatum is Great

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/144601847#.

    All:

    I saw Tatum tonight and she was a breath of fresh air from all the drug-addled providers I've seen.

    Looks: 6/10. She's a little older and bigger than her pics, but attitude overcame any negatives with the looks.

    Service: 10/10. She put me at ease right away. Had a great BBBJ. FIV. DATY. CG. RCG. Miss. Into it from the start and was a very active participant. Think I even got an "O" from her during oral.

    Attitude: 10/10. Super nice and sweet. Wanted me to be comfortable. After I filled the sack, she told me to lie back and relax while she got a warm towel to clean me up. Treated me like she's seen me dozens of times.

    Communications: 9/10. Quick easy texting. Just had to send one reminder text asking for an ETA.

    Rates: 9/10. It was an out all to downtown hotel. She charged $160 plus a $5 deposit (I paid because of good reviews here). 30 minute session. Worth it for service of this caliber. Not to mention she probably had a $15 Uber each way.

    Highly recommend. I'll repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape