LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #17121

    Ummmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DJVerified  [View Original Post]
    If she's not working again, why would these guys want to call. Smh.
    Why wouldn't they want to call?? Ever have someone that you were friends with. Guy or girl and ya just wanted to see how they were doing.

    Pretty damn presumptuous to think that its a one way street. SMH.

  2. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRick  [View Original Post]
    I got one from way back. Someone asked me about Limber-Ivy. What a Unicorn that BB Hunny was. But she's been gone a long time! LOL.
    Limberivy is back somewhere in LA. Might be staying with LEO or might be bumping around but she's around. As amazing as she was, not sure that time and substances have been kind to her.

  3. #17119
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    You will be surprised, I get questions from older posts that I don't even remember posting asking for contact info of other girls that I have seen that no longer post ads. Like today someone asking for pasadena Jane.
    I got one from way back. Someone asked me about Limber-Ivy. What a Unicorn that BB Hunny was. But she's been gone a long time! LOL.

  4. #17118
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know AS is still looking fit and sexy. One of my regular cum recipients LOL. So pretty and so sexy, and often had unshaved pussy which was a fetish turn on for me, watching my semen drip out of her bushy hairy pussy as she looks at you with them pretty eyes and bright white smile.

    Oh Alyssa please come back baby. My balls are full and ready to make a thick deposit again in your purty mouth and even purtier puss!
    Damn! Got any more pics of her? I have a few from her but they were on her Hx account.

  5. #17117
    Quote Originally Posted by DJVerified  [View Original Post]
    If she's not working again, why would these guys want to call. Smh.
    You will be surprised, I get questions from older posts that I don't even remember posting asking for contact info of other girls that I have seen that no longer post ads. Like today someone asking for pasadena Jane.

  6. #17116

    She's a good one.

    I wish she's back too.

    We didn't pay and tip enough; otherwise she would be back already. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know AS is still looking fit and sexy. One of my regular cum recipients LOL. So pretty and so sexy, and often had unshaved pussy which was a fetish turn on for me, watching my semen drip out of her bushy hairy pussy as she looks at you with them pretty eyes and bright white smile.

    Oh Alyssa please come back baby. My balls are full and ready to make a thick deposit again in your purty mouth and even purtier puss!

  7. #17115
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyways here's a Pic I screenshot from her and goddamn she is looking sexy as fuck! She has been working out! I have creamed that pussy countless times when she was in playa vista area! Anyways she will be missed
    Glad to know AS is still looking fit and sexy. One of my regular cum recipients LOL. So pretty and so sexy, and often had unshaved pussy which was a fetish turn on for me, watching my semen drip out of her bushy hairy pussy as she looks at you with them pretty eyes and bright white smile.

    Oh Alyssa please come back baby. My balls are full and ready to make a thick deposit again in your purty mouth and even purtier puss!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyssa creampie cutie (2).jpg‎   Alyssa creampie cutie (1).jpg‎   Alyssa_Sweet bfscip LA-OC (4).jpg‎   Alyssa_Sweet bfscip LA-OC (6).jpg‎   Alyssa_Sweet bfscip LA-OC (8).jpg‎  

    Alyssa_Sweet bfscip LA-OC (10).jpg‎   Alyssa_Sweet bfscip LA-OC (1).jpg‎  

  8. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering how Alyssa Sweets was doing and shot her a message. She's doing great and left LA a couple years ago she doesn't miss the hobby much but some of us she does. If you have her contact she does like hearing from her client she knows. If you don't have her contact she won't respond so don't ask me for it. Last time I shared a girls info she got bombarded by a bunch of us and she changed her number and now not even I have this other girls number. Anyways here's a Pic I screenshot from her and goddamn she is looking sexy as fuck! She has been working out! I have creamed that pussy countless times when she was in playa vista area! Anyways she will be missed since she definitely won't be coming back to this even though on her HX she said she will be back in 2021.
    She was smoking hot! Looks like she still is.

  9. #17113
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering how Alyssa Sweets was doing and shot her a message. She's doing great and left LA a couple years ago she doesn't miss the hobby much but some of us she does. If you have her contact she does like hearing from her client she knows. If you don't have her contact she won't respond so don't ask me for it. Last time I shared a girls info she got bombarded by a bunch of us and she changed her number and now not even I have this other girls number. Anyways here's a Pic I screenshot from her and goddamn she is looking sexy as fuck! She has been working out! I have creamed that pussy countless times when she was in playa vista area! Anyways she will be missed since she definitely won't be coming back to this even though on her HX she said she will be back in 2021.
    If she's not working again, why would these guys want to call. Smh.

  10. #17112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering how Alyssa Sweets was doing and shot her a message. She's doing great and left LA a couple years ago she doesn't miss the hobby much but some of us she does. If you have her contact she does like hearing from her client she knows. If you don't have her contact she won't respond so don't ask me for it. Last time I shared a girls info she got bombarded by a bunch of us and she changed her number and now not even I have this other girls number. Anyways here's a Pic I screenshot from her and goddamn she is looking sexy as fuck! She has been working out! I have creamed that pussy countless times when she was in playa vista area! Anyways she will be missed since she definitely won't be coming back to this even though on her HX she said she will be back in 2021.
    Looks like she's in Charlotte.

  11. #17111

    Another CIP Spinner

    Have a new white UTR spinner I'm breeding. We got to know each other swinging and I love watching her with other guys. I could probably get your loads in her if I could watch. DM if you want info. It's more of a swinger thing than an escort thing.

    Tonight.

  12. #17110

    Alyssa_sweet

    Was wondering how Alyssa Sweets was doing and shot her a message. She's doing great and left LA a couple years ago she doesn't miss the hobby much but some of us she does. If you have her contact she does like hearing from her client she knows. If you don't have her contact she won't respond so don't ask me for it. Last time I shared a girls info she got bombarded by a bunch of us and she changed her number and now not even I have this other girls number. Anyways here's a Pic I screenshot from her and goddamn she is looking sexy as fuck! She has been working out! I have creamed that pussy countless times when she was in playa vista area! Anyways she will be missed since she definitely won't be coming back to this even though on her HX she said she will be back in 2021.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6454.jpg‎  

  13. #17109
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Hey dude what's up? Big fan of yours. Love all the action shots you post on Hx. Congrats, you even made it to the top of the Hot Profiles list.

    I do know who the redhead is. That's CandyLaRue aka Steph Hepburn. I banged her too.

    But who is the mystery blonde? Did you raw dog both of them?
    Both of the blondes allow BBFS w / CIP. PM me and I'll give you their user names on HX. Don't want to ruin them with random text from mongers not discussing bare in person. LOL.

  14. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Damn I am addicted to barebacking pregnant white chicks.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LonnieRae
    Hell yeah, I love barebacking preggo gals cause they are Horny as Hell!

    I blasted so many of my little spermies in Lonnie so many times. Glad I'm not the "father" to her new trailor park ass!

  15. #17107
    I've posted about that in the SF Bay Area and other B B threads.

    If one person thinks they're unique and can push a girl into p s e over text, then like cockaroaches there are dozens of others trying the same thing. That's why there are so few offering it anymore and sites like PD is full of ads that say if you ask for it you'll be blocked. Not like the old RB days with a line up of 19 to 25 year olds who don't have condoms and it just happens for under two bills total.

    Also fair warning, you text a stranger, you have no clue who's texting back. Might be fake or old pictures, or it might be a scam or sting. Always keep your texts about setting up the appointment period.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape