Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 28174
-
07-12-23 23:17 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 203Sorry
Not to rain on your parade or anything but she's gone and advertised herself.
https://callescort.org/727-534-6205
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 19:28 #19563Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone seen her
-
07-12-23 15:50 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse in SCC
As long as Eclipse was in Sun City Center, I took advantage of that opportunity. She gained a few pounds, but it was a good session. DATY was clean and wet when she climaxed. Her BBBJ was spot on and she finished me with her famous rim job. WOW! Let's do it again. Bill Ho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144731117
-
07-12-23 13:26 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 33Ruby / Vanessa
The shop is on vacation so it seems. Not sure what happened but she is taking incalls in Wesley Chapel now.
Originally Posted by SuckMyWallet
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 11:04 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 48I also went to go see her, no rush, I popped early and she let me pop again. My dick is big. She couldn't deepthroat it since she got done eating but her head is decent. I really like the way she moans and she gets wets quick. She is clean so I did bare with 2 backshots.
Originally Posted by RedMeet
[View Original Post]
Second girl I've met since being on this forum.
-
07-12-23 08:05 #19559Banned Member

Posts: 739CoCo (Tarpon Spg PAWG)
Here is Coco, a nice Pale PAWG & a friend of KK's for those that have seen my.
Posts. She is a fresh UTR face eager to meet new clients & regulars. Currently.
Located in tarpon springs with her own incall. She is avail for solo & doubles.
With KK. Rates are reasonable, Greek is NOT on the menu. PM me for her contact.
Info.
-
07-12-23 06:19 #19558Regular Member

Posts: 17Vanessa
I've seen her at the shop plenty of times but didn't know she posted independently. Has anyone tried? Does she only see people at the shop? Would love to see her at an incall for once vs the shop.
Originally Posted by WayneHoffman77
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 20:32 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 48Finally, I just wanted to fuck a girl and stop masturbating for porn. That's why I've been a member of this forum for a while now, and it's how I lost my virginity. Although I have done anal with a female before, it was nothing like doing pussy. Everything went off without a problems; I messaged her the day before and she responded promptly; in short, this girl is real. She reminds me of some girls from my college campus,. After 1 HR holding every position I thought of, I felt like a real porn star. She did not rush me at all. Her home and the surrounding area are both spotlessly clean. Definitely worth the time and gas money.
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
The only downsides are CBJ, she only checked her phone during my rest times, I think she was setting up other clients.
Saying thank you isn't enough to show how grateful I am for this forum.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...430/7276315475
-
07-11-23 20:06 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 4904Saw this Ebony this morning
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...663/8136870465, Started with a good BBBJ, got a little doggy, and brought it home thru missionary! I will see her again!
-
07-11-23 19:44 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 121Brandon Spinner
Reviewed a few posts ago. Went to see this one.
Excellent experience, tight body, zero baby damage, zero bony-ness you see with drug use. Smokes weed, that's it. Incredible tits, clean pussy that looks and smells like a 20 year old should. All covered which is a shame but I wasn't there for a BBBJ. 200 hhr. Well worth it in my opinion, compared to the current market.
-
07-11-23 16:06 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse
Sorry, her add did not post. Bill Hio.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144731117
-
07-11-23 13:46 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse
Here is her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144731117 Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 12:57 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 82Ruby Red
I've seen her posting for a while. Has anyone seen Ruby Red. Videos look like she can swallow the sword. Black BBW. Feel free to PM me as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144719376
-
07-11-23 08:57 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse is in SCC
Good news fellows: Eclipse will be in Sun City Center for a few days, starting today. She is not too friendly with "Mom", so I don't think doubles are on the menu.
But she is back and is ready to fuck your ears off. Bill Ho.
-
07-11-23 08:45 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 308Wow, I never thought she had a dick. I guess ya never know.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





