Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 41259
-
07-12-23 17:57 #31179Senior Member

Posts: 29Are they legit?
Just curious if the Latinas on skinner and lennoir are legit or not?
-
07-12-23 13:23 #31178Senior Member

Posts: 1170About got-damn!
Damn she looks rough AF! That's probably why she tries to avoid FS-- because that vag has an awful smell! SMH.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 11:18 #31177Senior Member

Posts: 181Not worth the headaches and bad habits.
I have a review in the makings and it's mostly a warning. Stay away for many reason; first, of great concerns. A foul odor from the vag. It can be noticed when she is fully clothed near you. More to come.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:09 #31176Senior Member

Posts: 469Imagine a Bangladeshi with a grey beard and a cigarette with a long ash
Texting you and asking for a deposit, then F with him. Ask him if he takes Countess, LOL.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
HM,
Tall.
-
07-11-23 23:18 #31175Senior Member

Posts: 225Sophie
I have had a few visits over the years, That's more than twice the ass she had when I was dreaming of her. A lot of drama, wait in parking lot 30 minutes sometimes, High and passing out some times, Just to much for me. When sober, she can be a great dream 25% time good dream. IMPO.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 22:00 #31174Senior Member

Posts: 80Disappointing
I used to see her when she was more in control of her life (best way to describe it) but she used to be so fun and chill. I'm sure the candy got the best of her because she sorta disappeared for like a year or 2 and popped up out of nowhere posting again. Set up a date and she was tweaking like crazy while I picked her up. I felt bad so I got her a meal from Mcds and left her back at the hotel she was at. I wouldn't recommend seeing her.
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:48 #31173Senior Member

Posts: 359I haven't
I haven't been with. But I did ask about her a month or two ago. Someone responded she is legit. But don't do a double as her GF is a woof.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:34 #31172Senior Member

Posts: 51Booty girl
I have. She's legit the girl, and BBBJ too. But she's a lesbian, so no passion, no kissing, no cim. I did a double with her girlfriend who is a young bbw. Didn't go the FS route because it was already a little weird with how mechanical things started. But clean and safe apartment near town center. Give it go, let us know how it was. I would repeat but I showed way too much interest in the cuter one, I think that's why they don't respond to me.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:32 #31171Senior Member

Posts: 151Booty Babe
She's real. Saw her last Nov / Dev. Safe incall in apt at that time. Pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 20:56 #31170Senior Member

Posts: 124Booty Babe
Has anybody seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/611047314829
-
07-11-23 20:28 #31169Senior Member

Posts: 98Sophie?
Never had a visit. Some positive and some negative reviews. Quotes qv dreams for 1. In my opinion with the drama she comes with I wouldn't risk more then. 6 YMMV.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 20:18 #31168Regular Member

Posts: 19What was the damage?
How much did the dream cost?
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 20:10 #31167Senior Member

Posts: 115Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/656330511252
I'm liking the booty and kitty on her.
-
07-11-23 20:10 #31166Senior Member

Posts: 359Tiffany Foxx
I know she's been around a few years. Has anyone seen her recently? I got some time set aside for her tomorrow. Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-11-23 17:51 #31165Senior Member

Posts: 84Anybody know this one?










Reply With Quote




