Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19818

    Didn't go through with it

    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with her tomorrow morning. I'm doing 300 so wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/734734408591
    Planned to meet her a couple days ago. Residential neighborhood in Attleboro / Pawtucket line. Went to front door, could hear multiple people talking inside. No answer at door. Went back to car and waited 10 minutes. I leave at 10 minute mark, she called a few minutes after that and was barely coherent. Rambling about changing her sheets and some other dramatic issues that I couldn't understand. Didn't return. I gave her updates on my 40 minute ride, she had plenty of time to be ready. I figured I would regret if I went back.

  2. #19817

    Seekonk

    If its at Motel 6 I would stay clear, I have not played there in forever yet when driving by the area constantly see LEO presence. You've been warned, stay clear its not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    There's an address in seekonk that I keep seeing pop up in sumo. I think I got lucky and missed LEO once there but I'm starting to wonder if it's a stable. Anyone hit Seekonk successfully recently?

    HA.

  3. #19816

    Seekonk

    There's an address in seekonk that I keep seeing pop up in sumo. I think I got lucky and missed LEO once there but I'm starting to wonder if it's a stable. Anyone hit Seekonk successfully recently?

    HA.

  4. #19815

    Any info is appreciated

    I set up a date with her tomorrow morning. I'm doing 300 so wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/734734408591

  5. #19814

    Ashley

    Got one that LBrad remembers. Fall River girl. Fucked like a banshee a couple years ago. Guess she's dipping back in for another go. But then again I've been trying to meet for a week and it hasn't happened. Has her own place. Total GFE. BBFS, anal, the works. She was great but an alky. (Hence the unreliability). I'd say give me a trade but she does need our support so hit me up for her number. Pretty sure if you do get to meet her and she fucks like old time you'll be pretty happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4551.jpeg‎  

  6. #19813

    Morgan / jody

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...a/827373108501

    Took a trip to her today. Easy enough to text. 120 for qv forgot to ask about bb. Got me in the room promptly. Better looking than her pics. Lost some weight, big tits and nipples. Nice booty. Pulled out the raincoat and I asked right away about bb. Nope. Little head took over so I gave it the old college try. Mediocre CBJ. Then tried mish but sure enough he went on a vacation. Her phone alarm went off in 10 minutes and the ride was over. No bueno. Maybe YMMV but I wouldn't repeat.

  7. #19812
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I think the percentage of bad outcomes far outweighs the possible good ones. Very few ladies are going to have the integrity to say yes if they are. Then there will be the ladies who are clean who might thing you're offering and will kick you out. If they do say yes and you try to leave that might lead to an even worse situation, especially if there's a pimp / dealer involved.
    Oh, no, I would NEVER bring it up with them in person! The whole point would be to interview them before arrival!

    On the other hand, I've had some hoes, including some SA hoes, after getting to know them, who told me that they had been in the past, but were clean now. I had no reason to disbelieve them. Once you get there, most of the time, it's pretty clear whether they are currently dragon chasing. What I want to do is to find out whether they are current junkies BEFORE I get there! Indeed, that's one of the reasons this board is so useful!

  8. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I
    So, what do you guys think would be the reply if one were to ask these girls before seeing them, by phone or text, whether or not they are junkies?! As the president would say, I'm NOT joking!

    Think about it! So many of them now actually are advertising, "party favors". The ones that do that, of course, have, for me, conveniently weeded themselves out. But what do you think? If one were to put the query politely, such as, "I was wondering. . . Do you have party favors? If so, do you have any crack or meth or heroin?" Has anyone ever tried something like that, in order to weed them out? Because I doubt one would get an honest answer if one were to just ask outright, "Hey, honey, your ad pics look great. . . but are you a junkie? ".
    I think the percentage of bad outcomes far outweighs the possible good ones. Very few ladies are going to have the integrity to say yes if they are. Then there will be the ladies who are clean who might thing you're offering and will kick you out. If they do say yes and you try to leave that might lead to an even worse situation, especially if there's a pimp / dealer involved.

  9. #19810

    Photos please.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Please do report back, and take some pictures! I am still convinced that those pictures are all of the same girl, the one I cum-pumped pre-covid. Mainly, I'd like to know whether there is any evidence of handlers, or if she's still chasing the dragon.
    Sorry Ma'am. I'm going to need some photos for King of All Fours. Get on all fours and spread them.

  10. #19809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    I had blue eyes number and of course it's lost. I reached out to the other so we shall see.
    Please do report back, and take some pictures! I am still convinced that those pictures are all of the same girl, the one I cum-pumped pre-covid. Mainly, I'd like to know whether there is any evidence of handlers, or if she's still chasing the dragon.

  11. #19808
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, I thought that I had presented the evidence that laid this question to rest, and was confirmed by both LBrad and DarkClouds. But if you have any evidence to the contrary, I think that we would all very much like to know what it is? I know I would!
    I had blue eyes number and of course it's lost. I reached out to the other so we shall see.

  12. #19807

    Thanks, but seems a scam

    Thanks to everyone who responded with info, but I think this ad is a scam. Comms were good, directed to a spot in Attleboro but once I started the trip crickets, and crickets ever since. Not sure what the deal is, it's possible this is a scammer using a different number but her pics, the number in this ad is different from the SA ad that someone posted a screenshot of. But who knows, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]

  13. #19806

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    This person is different from blue eyes.
    Well, I thought that I had presented the evidence that laid this question to rest, and was confirmed by both LBrad and DarkClouds. But if you have any evidence to the contrary, I think that we would all very much like to know what it is? I know I would!

  14. #19805

    Blue eyes

    This person is different from blue eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That is Marla / Melissa / Monica / Monique. The cliff notes: She is actually pleasant, fun, and submissive, makes out and enjoys it with excellent DFK, good BBBJ, I don't know about CIM because she was slam dunk CIP. Small frame. Smallish tits. Not the prettiest flower in the garden, but she'll do. I paid 200 but she'll take less. The only problem is that, although she hid it well, she was a junkie. I've pictures of all of her on this board, but they are from just before the China Plague hit, so she might look a bit different now.

  15. #19804

    Blue eyes

    I've had her several times and the first doesn't appear to be the same as 2 and 3. I've been wondering if she is still around. I thought she was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I think it's her. She used that same picture, the first one, below, in her SA profile. Digital photography does not always result in true colors. Take a look at this ad in the link I attached here, which she was placing around the time I inseminated her, and you'll see the similar darker greenish eye color, while in other pictures in her other ads, the baby blues come through. See the pictures I attached below from her various ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...woman/37569434

    But there is another problem in that ad that I did not notice before. Not all of the pictures in the recent ad under discussion, that is, the one posted by Treller, look like they are of the same woman. In fact, those 3 pictures in that ad Treller posted look like they are pictures of 3 different women. But then, I know that she had a dramatic weight loss she had told me, and that can sometimes affect the facial appearance as well. But I don't know. Perhaps all of the pictures in that ad were just stolen? There may be more here than meets the "eye"? 🤔.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape