Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 41260
-
07-11-23 17:51 #31165Senior Member

Posts: 84Anybody know this one?
-
07-11-23 12:06 #31164Senior Member

Posts: 181200 roses.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 12:05 #31163Senior Member

Posts: 1813-5-7
200 rose's.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 10:32 #31162Senior Member

Posts: 452More info please
Damage for the double?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 07:18 #31161Senior Member

Posts: 69To anyone interested for w. E. Reason
Go to page 121 (maybe 122 too) and look for post #29357.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 05:24 #31160Senior Member

Posts: 81Here's the thing
Once they start asking too many questions that any normal provider would not ask or be asked that's when you end it. Expectations? She knows what site she posted her pictures to and you know why you went to that website. These providers need to be more upfront in their advertising (within the means of the law; code-words work).
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 01:51 #31159Senior Member

Posts: 359She is in the same boat as Nina.
Search For Nina and you should find all the info you need on her. From what I remember. They both don't do BJ's and they make you get yourself ready.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 23:45 #31158Senior Member

Posts: 136All that A $$leigh
The definition of con artist is a manipulator who cheats, or tricks, others through persuading them to believe something that is not true. Through deception, they fool people into believing, when in fact, it is the con artist who ends up taking the victim's money.
Pros, she is the person in the photos and her room was less cluttered than many.
Cons, yes she is, when I reach out I am very specific as to what my expectations are from her and what her expectations will be from me. She felt slighted by my request and even responded that "I know that I probably sound like a b* to you" but then said come on. Little me was in control and I did want to tap that ass.
When I arrived she did say I could have her any way I wanted and she started to pleasure herself. She fulfilled her need and then said It was late and I needed to finish. I said ok she could start with head and she said no because she could not tolerate men's secretions. I said what the hell and she again said no.
I was not going to let her prissy attitude ruin my day so I got dressed and left. I did leave behind my promise because she clearly needed it more than I, but you should just not go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/583551712700
-
07-10-23 23:05 #31157Senior Member

Posts: 181Karman and Missy Double.
It's been 3 weeks since I had the dream. I've been reluctant to review the event on this board. I felt that the effort to share my positive experience would be construde as bias and hurt the provider it's about.
After seeing other members sharing positive reviews in the past three days I felt compelled to do the same.
My dream was spur of the moment decision. Karman invited me to participate in a double headache relief session with her new friend. After seeing pics of Missy I had to test the waters. The atmosphere was one of easy going, comfortable in the moment, and relaxed. It was an amazing experience. They work together like a well choreographed dance, together as one bringing pleasure and relief.
I can say for certain it was absolutely the best deep throat experience by two providers. Every aspect of the experience was top notch, emotional connection, the sexual energy & climax, the tapper down to end. I never felt rushed or that thier efforts were mechanical. Very natural and convincing. Highly recommend and will be repeating.
-
07-10-23 22:46 #31156Senior Member

Posts: 181Ugga bugga?
"Ugga" like ugga bugga.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 21:51 #31155Senior Member

Posts: 81To quote Alanis Morissette, you live you learn.
Originally Posted by SlimeGreen34
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 21:49 #31154Senior Member

Posts: 81I concur
Flake or fake, not sure? Tried to see years ago too and ghosted every time.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 21:44 #31153Senior Member

Posts: 176Back in JAX till the weekend and scheduled with my regular Gia whenever I'm back in the area. BBBJ is always next level and Greek is on the menu. She's pretty extreme with it all she loves it's. Got a double mic check from her friend as well. CIM, FIV & Greek offered for both. Huge porn convention (Exxxotica) is in Miami this weekend so a lot of girls are floating thru town.
https://twitter.com/lov3lyllc/status...v6Vhba0Vyj-LOw
(904) 560-3310.
-
07-10-23 19:23 #31152Senior Member

Posts: 15125 lbs lighter than pics
That's why she asked for a cheeseburger.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 18:49 #31151Senior Member

Posts: 69Hotel Recommendations
I had good stays at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, Tru by Hilton South Mandarin, Residence Inn by JTB, Sonesta ES Suites, Courtyard by Flagler Center and Hyatt Place / St. Johns Town Center. The former is my favorite. I just realized that I had never requested for an outcall to any of those places.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




