Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 387 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 5804
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollieStroll  [View Original Post]
    Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.
    She has not expanded her menu. It's the same and everything is open, wide open except her starfish but that's available on request. Shower with a bbj then the bed more bbj. That's when you better start paying attention to the time. She'll blow you for the whole hour if you let her. Curly hair that she don't like. I know because I tried guidelines her head and she said don't touch my hair. Fake tires with stomach with those half in scars from fat removal. I've seen her twice and on the secondary nd visit she offered a big upcharge and I said no maybe next time. Dude I hate thinking about the safety of my car at that motel.

    Have the homeless set up tents in the parking lot yet?

  2. #4828

    Virgina?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyChef  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?
    Her most recent reviews on TER suggest she might be in VA. Though the last one is based on Farmers Branch. Is that Texas?

    See https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3790301-370670.

  3. #4827

    VK review

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollieStroll  [View Original Post]
    Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.
    What can VietKim add to a menu when she does everything? LOL DM me what am I missing on my sessions?

  4. #4826

    La Nicole

    Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?

  5. #4825

    YOU should go check her out for us

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen ? I want to check her out. Does she do BBFS?
    And then come back here with a review.

  6. #4824

    BBFS Gia (Korean Agency)

    Was in town checking names off my list to do before I quit my job and start my journey. Contacted an agency and was amazed. The booker had a pretty non-Cali style. Professional, to the point and money oriented. Showed up late night and had fun. It was similar to how the Manhattan BBFS guys describe but, with an older women and no CIP.

    It seems they have more younger women than a few of the others and with my history of AMPs having older women trying to jerk me off, maybe I should keep my parlor faves, and stick with agencies. Maybe just HJs at parlors by young women. I just wish this agency had more younger women outside of Irvine. I also found a few Russian and WeHo girls to try. I'm looking for agencies or establishments with younger women under 30 for BBBJ, HJ and BBFS if that fits their script. I seldomly have a logical reason for going to Korean Agencies or Establishments but, it seems I may have better outcomes by paying a little more. However, this will all be changing soon so, when things go back to normal, I'll still be loyal to whoever can get me the results I want.

  7. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?
    She will be Back!

  8. #4822

    Garden Grove Kim

    Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.

  9. #4821

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonyuri  [View Original Post]
    Stella has either not been visited yet (unlikely). Or is drop-dead gorgeous and providing outstanding BBFS and everyone is keeping her to themselves. Please share.
    Member #2210 posted a detailed review in the Humaniplex folder for Orange County. Thanks.

  10. #4820

    Intel please

    Has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen ? I want to check her out. Does she do BBFS?

  11. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Aiki at FAC a few times. She is old, rough skin, decent body. You have to take it slow with her, but she will warm up and get into it. I don't think she was ever at Mayumi's.
    Thank you.

  12. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?
    I've seen Aiki at FAC a few times. She is old, rough skin, decent body. You have to take it slow with her, but she will warm up and get into it. I don't think she was ever at Mayumi's.

  13. #4817

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Just popped up on HX thru CubanDreams. Any intel?
    Stella has either not been visited yet (unlikely). Or is drop-dead gorgeous and providing outstanding BBFS and everyone is keeping her to themselves. Please share.

  14. #4816

    Block

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?
    She's a blocker. If you book her and change your mind after seeing her in person, you're black list.

  15. #4815

    No more Mayumi

    It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape