Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 515 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4455
    Are you looking at Fendi at Synn and not some other club? I've seen her in person. She on the smaller skinny side. She has fake tits but no ass implants.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Her photos don't look slim petite. Curious if she has had butt implants as well.

  2. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    One Dancer at Synn told me some customers are trying to recruit dancers to work at a Massage Parlor, LOL. To be honest it's 140 cheaper to go to a massage spot. A-1 Detox in LA Puente has a couple dancers working so I was told, And Zun, Zun in LA Puente, local massage establishments, Latina based, maybe I should go there think of the money to be saved, LOL.
    Hey brother.

    A-1 Detox in La Puente?

    Did a Google search and only came up with a place in L. A. On Compton.

    Tried another site, R. M. And it doesn't list it at all.

    Do you have an address? Or maybe some cross streets?

    Thanks!

  3. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    One Dancer at Synn told me some customers are trying to recruit dancers to work at a Massage Parlor, LOL. To be honest it's 140 cheaper to go to a massage spot. A-1 Detox in LA Puente has a couple dancers working so I was told, And Zun, Zun in LA Puente, local massage establishments, Latina based, maybe I should go there think of the money to be saved, LOL.
    I have encountered a couple of dancers that worked at Ivy in Baldwin Park throughout the years. Cinnamon who I believe was at Bliss was one a few months ago.

  4. #4452

    Massage Parlors

    One Dancer at Synn told me some customers are trying to recruit dancers to work at a Massage Parlor, LOL. To be honest it's 140 cheaper to go to a massage spot. A-1 Detox in LA Puente has a couple dancers working so I was told, And Zun, Zun in LA Puente, local massage establishments, Latina based, maybe I should go there think of the money to be saved, LOL.

  5. #4451
    Her photos don't look slim petite. Curious if she has had butt implants as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    The new slim petite queen at Synn seems to be Fendi. She used to work at the North Hills dump location. She was doing VIP after VIP, couldn't get her attention. I am guessing by her looks she is not for guys trying to stay on a budget.

  6. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGood456  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the dancers go down more than a single point if any outside the club, as long as they have decent clothes and a bit of makeup.

    I've had some show up outside without makeup and for some that's a half or one or two points, but some 3/4/5 (usually the ones who have it caked on in the club).

    My data set: I've seen 14 dancers outside from Synn COI.
    That's okay different strokes for different folks.

  7. #4449
    I don't think the dancers go down more than a single point if any outside the club, as long as they have decent clothes and a bit of makeup.

    I've had some show up outside without makeup and for some that's a half or one or two points, but some 3/4/5 (usually the ones who have it caked on in the club).

    My data set: I've seen 14 dancers outside from Synn COI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's 5 maybe a 6 at best. You will not pay her asking price once you see her during the day.

  8. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Of course all these girls go down a few points in the broad daylight. But you don't have to worry about that in the club. You must have a real tough grading curve if Roxy goes all the way down to a 5 to you LOL.
    Yeah, she's 5 maybe a 6 at best. You will not pay her asking price once you see her during the day.

  9. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Went to Synn idust. Day shift today, was hoping to hit up NYOMI, but, no contact, she was in her own world, Took a rare VIP with Shirley, not my type. But glad I did. Had VIP $ on me, which is rare, so I used it.
    Serene aka Nadia in my opinion is fire.

  10. #4446
    The new slim petite queen at Synn seems to be Fendi. She used to work at the North Hills dump location. She was doing VIP after VIP, couldn't get her attention. I am guessing by her looks she is not for guys trying to stay on a budget.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on a slim dancer, please comment , you people do help alot, thank you

  11. #4445
    Of course all these girls go down a few points in the broad daylight. But you don't have to worry about that in the club. You must have a real tough grading curve if Roxy goes all the way down to a 5 to you LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen these girls during the day outside the club. I'll tell you more than 90% of the hot ones you see that are eye candies are just a 5 outside of it. I've seen roxy during the day and she's not as hot as you think.

  12. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    Especially at Synn where few guys sit and tip at the tip rail, or just do it for one girl they like, I've not had trouble getting a girl to come over. I just tip them during stage. Depending how a girl does and how much I appreciate her, I throw $5-$15. I'm not expecting anything because I also want to see if she wants to come over. I've dodged a bullet if she doesn't.

    It's also obvious from my body language when I want her to come over, and I usually don't even ask. I've gotten much better matches this way because a girl who decides to stop by usually has a great attitude. Whereas if I ask a girl to stop by after her stage, half the time she's not interested or otherwise has the wrong vibe. If I'm dead set on a girl I'll just go up to her and I've had good experiences with this, but it's a gamble. Some girls just aren't ready to give good service that day, or to you. So I prefer the girl to make the approach, which makes it a lot easier in other ways to feel her out and make sure she's ready to give 100%.
    Another reason I'm starting to prefer this approach is leverage. By going up to a girl, she knows you're more interested in a dance than her giving you a dance so your bargaining power is diminished. If she goes up to you and tries to solicit you for a dance, YOU have the leverage.

  13. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Some of these guys might be remembering her as she used to be years ago. There was a time before her surgery and weight gain when she was the hottest piece in town. Plus she had a sweet personality unlike her other GPS crew. She really sold the fantasy. Now it's kind of sad. She sees that her crew has retired and she's still stuck in the club.
    Will we truly celebrate the day the last member of the Crew hangs it up like her former crew mates?

    The ultimate fantasy VIP would have had all three GPS members in the back for a VIP yo! Suki and Alyssa doubles were good and both were always willing to smash but it was too expensive with their GPS prices. CBJ from both were friendlier on the wallet fo sho!

  14. #4442

    Synn ind / Shirley not my type, but.

    Went to Synn idust. Day shift today, was hoping to hit up NYOMI, but, no contact, she was in her own world, Took a rare VIP with Shirley, not my type. But glad I did. Had VIP $ on me, which is rare, so I used it. 20 Shirley (I was surprised) 1. 20 for the VIP dance, not my type, but BRO SHE WAS AMAZING. You want a girlfriend experience hit her up, a good slam if you ask me) NYOMI, I guess next time I'll try again, I'm into slim / petite women, Shirley was average Latina dark body structure, sorta thick _ went deep and Wet, the cover broke, so and fell on the floor and continue on like nothing on her end, (felt better after it broke tbh) will I try again, yes, I would,,,,however,,,,,....... 320_was the total dance and tip, I'd try to haggle down next time if she wants my dance. Any recommendations on a slim dancer, please comment , you people do help alot, thank you

  15. #4441

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Some of these guys might be remembering her as she used to be years ago. There was a time before her surgery and weight gain when she was the hottest piece in town. Plus she had a sweet personality unlike her other GPS crew. She really sold the fantasy. Now it's kind of sad. She sees that her crew has retired and she's still stuck in the club.
    How the f is it sad? Please explain. She's making more money than any doctor or most lawyers out there, and you think it's sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape