Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 24547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17572

    Redhead Casey

    What's all her for about the sixth time in Pasadena location. I didn't rush her so she didn't rush me. Took care of me it was a very sensual session between us too. In fact it's been that way since I started seeing her. She has never been nasty to me not very eager to please. I know she has asked me for small rides to the Royal Farms. And one time to the city which I refused. She even tried to pay me to take her to the city but I still declined. The small rides to the Royal Farms down the street I don't mind. And she never has me waiting for a service. I guess it depends on what day you guys catch her. I hear some bad reports. And some good reports. One thing for sure if you're looking for something super tight and if she's into you she stays super wet. And time she even pulls you inside of her and begs you to fuck her. Hit her up! No two encounters will be the same. I did notice with her the energy and sensuality that you put into her is the same energy you will get back out of her. So if you treat her like a queen she will definitely treat you like a king. If you rush her and treat her like shit you probably going to have a shit session!

  2. #17571
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Temping couple. Any info. On them. They ask for 50 up front. I don't go for that usually. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/144352366.
    The comments screenshot is talking about ad is in singular, not plural.

  3. #17570

    The same

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDawg  [View Original Post]
    The very same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Crypt Keeper 2.jpg‎   regan tongue.jpg‎  

  4. #17569

    Kay

    I recently saw Kay again out elkridge. It was easy setup comms were good all the way there. She gave great gummy bbj then spreaded like peanutbutter. I took her to poundtown and she took like a champ. She gets into I went for ss ended up digging into her guts for 30 min straight no rush. Menu wide open. Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144631850

  5. #17568

    You sure about that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually experienced this? Well, don't forget to bring the HolyWater, the Crucifix and a good supply of towels to wipe up the inevitable split pea soup explosion.
    This is her.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video73514805/bbbj_rim

  6. #17567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been seeing her ads for awhile but haven't checked her. Never seen any reports on her either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...mouth/57516379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/469952705652
    Tons of reports use the search function. Definitely a pump and dump situation.

  7. #17566

    Holy Exorcism, Batman

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been seeing her ads for awhile but haven't checked her. Never seen any reports on her either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...mouth/57516379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/469952705652
    Has anyone actually experienced this? Well, don't forget to bring the HolyWater, the Crucifix and a good supply of towels to wipe up the inevitable split pea soup explosion.

  8. #17565
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144544138

    Has anyone visited this one before? She looks hot, but the FaceTime duo verification requirement is just odd, can't think of any reasons to justify that unless she wants to record and scam? She also seem to have a pimp or bf.
    She is reviewed on here. Not enough good feedback for me to try. More ads I've seen require FaceTime / duo. I've only done that once and that dream checked out well. Trust your gut. Be safe.

  9. #17564

    Izzy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144544138

    Has anyone visited this one before? She looks hot, but the FaceTime duo verification requirement is just odd, can't think of any reasons to justify that unless she wants to record and scam? She also seem to have a pimp or bf.

  10. #17563
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a nice dream with Raven Starr who turns out to be a real sweetheart! She is not in reisterstown road but hosting in the city which has a nice room imo. The neighborhood looks okay. Just don't bring a fancy car or work van around the area.

    Dropped my donation of $ . 85 roses. Did BJ, Doggy, cowgirl and finish with mish all for the GFE. I didn't want to leave due to how much of a great conversation I had with Raven but I'll repeat again.

    Raven Starr.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...tooed/57456286
    Raven is kool when you can get hold of her.

  11. #17562
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been seeing her ads for awhile but haven't checked her. Never seen any reports on her either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...mouth/57516379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/469952705652
    She's a cum dumpster if that's what your looking for. If you do see her she's going to keep hounding you about emergencies or her son needs money for a birthday.

    The ass is still great but there's visible candy use. I haven't seen her since February but I never had an issue with her.

  12. #17561

    BowTie

    Anyone seen this one. Been seeing her ads for awhile but haven't checked her. Never seen any reports on her either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...mouth/57516379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/469952705652

  13. #17560
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Temping couple. Any info. On them. They ask for 50 up front. I don't go for that usually. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/144352366.
    P. T. Barnum said it best.

  14. #17559
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Oh, this ***** has been around. She'll post and never return calls / texts. She's the type of 'ho who hates doing what she does and tries to weasle her way out of putting in work. My advice, would be to stay away. She's a waste of time.

    BK.
    This x 1,000! And not to mention she has a stinky gash (more often than not)! I was fortunate enough to see her several times when she was "clean". Translation: I didn't catch anything when I visited her. It seems others may not have been as fortunate. Anyhow, the last time was in the basement of a rowhouse about 3 years ago. She begged me to come and see her after ghosting me the night before. I told her only for $40 full service and wide open menu. She swiftly responded yes. And true to form, started her tirade and sob story about not liking what she does and how us "guys" take advantage of her, blah, blah, blah! And I quickly rebutted and reminded her that she wasted my time and gas the previous night so she had no right to b*tch and complain about anything. Well service was decent except for the rant part. Did some oral, mish, and K9. Noticed a foul stench emanating from her crotch region. Held my breath and busted as quickly as I could. Tried to get me for an extra $20 before I left and I told her no as I was on my way out the door. Told her don't bother calling, texting, or hitting me up anymore. And that was the end of that.

  15. #17558

    I'm pretty sure this her

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    What site did you find her at?
    I texted her to the number in the ad last night around 10 pm after read through this review. If it is her she didn't respond until like 4:50 AM asking If I'd send her $25 so she can pay towards the room. Was really hoping she was legit I don't do the whole deposit thing so now I'm skeptical. Here is the ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/140014023.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape