Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 26425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20800

    Fake Ad Beware

    Hello Gents, If you see and on the "Crocodile site" with the following title ".

    Years Sweet Sexy Horny Tight Pussy Need for hookup InCall & OutCall And &Car call- 31".

    It's fake. A quick search of the number will reveal another ad. Take care.

  2. #20799
    I would regularly see Paradise MW if she did BBBJ. She's texted me when in town, and I told her I can't see a provider who doesn't offer that, and she held her ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975

  3. #20798

    Vegas

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do not ever post stuff like this on a sex forum. That is her personal life.

    A2

  4. #20797

    Peg

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her, but I passed on scheduling with her because the price she quoted me was going to cost me an arm and a leg.
    LOL. Yep, she started off on the wrong foot with me too.

  5. #20796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Peg

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've heard of the one armed bandit, but never. . does Peg know jujitsu or any other partial arts? Should have asked for a threesome, I think she leans both ways. Just going out on a limb.
    I was texting with her, but I passed on scheduling with her because the price she quoted me was going to cost me an arm and a leg.

  6. #20795

    One of my first rules.

    When I started a long time, was to never visit someone that didn't have any reviews. We all have lives that we can't afford to get ruined with the result of a sting so please think with the big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    That's how I like them, let us know how it goes! May the monger gods accompany you. Please report back on your experience.

  7. #20794

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one however some flags are concerning as I know there is stings sometimes in Waukesha area. Anyone meet with her, menu seems reasonable and setting up to meet tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...o/506183877783
    That's how I like them, let us know how it goes! May the monger gods accompany you. Please report back on your experience.

  8. #20793

    Waukesha legit or LEO?

    Reached out to this one however some flags are concerning as I know there is stings sometimes in Waukesha area. Anyone meet with her, menu seems reasonable and setting up to meet tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...o/506183877783

  9. #20792
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood1821  [View Original Post]
    Is there an updated link to this one?

  10. #20791

    Prosthetic ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    My friend scheduled qv and says agreed on 50. Says she accepted the gift, said "I need 200, so bye" and shouted to a third person to come downstairs.
    Well, I've heard of the one armed bandit, but never. . does Peg know jujitsu or any other partial arts? Should have asked for a threesome, I think she leans both ways. Just going out on a limb.

  11. #20790

    Ripoff prosthetic

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/983291503098

    Not the worst thing I've done. But the BBBJ was outstanding. And pocket friendly. Can't run away with my money. LOL.
    My friend scheduled qv and says agreed on 50. Says she accepted the gift, said "I need 200, so bye" and shouted to a third person to come downstairs.

  12. #20789
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This girl is real. Saw her awhile ago. Like year and half ago, I'd guess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/815940736012.
    Could I get her contact info? I've been looking for some Asian ladies and found fakes.

  13. #20788

    Cherry pie? Where is she?

    What happened to or has anybody seen Cherry pie? You know the little thick little white girl? I can't find a link that she hasn't posted in a while. Has anybody seen her?? Any information would be nice.

  14. #20787

    Any good Latina provides in Milwaukee?

    Hey everyone,

    Will be in Milwaukee area for a few weeks, looking for an amazing Latina provider.

    Saw this one, any thoughts: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...f/919313963692.

    Also, welcome any advice from locals.

    Thanks!

  15. #20786
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/983291503098

    Not the worst thing I've done. But the BBBJ was outstanding. And pocket friendly. Can't run away with my money. LOL.
    You've done worse? Shame on you! LOL. I reviewed her a while back. TTT and Fast Eddie put me up to it. TOFTT! She had a guy help her to get in my car. He left with the crutches. I was completely uninterested. Not so much because of the one leg thing but the sloppy attire, poor hygiene, overweight, and unattractive look. Not even if it was free. I truly paid to get her out of my car which took way too long because she couldn't get her crutches back. Had to spray with Febreeze.

    Daves Dream, I believe we are due for a market corretion. I'm not Warren Buffett but from what I hear these over priced girls are not getting the business. With covid gone the free market is booming. Girls everywhere I go looking for some dick. Free. Maybe we need to remember how to pick up girls. I find the most important step is to speak to them. Words are cheaper than cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape