Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7727
-
07-09-23 23:20 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 317Underboob and C-section scars are a turn-off for me, but even more is those little ripples on the side of fake boobs when they hang slack during pole tricks, doggy, etc. Maybe more an issue during earlier days of boob jobs, I see it a lot less nowadays. Maybe the simps are just paying enough for the girls to get better work. But I can overcome a lot of turnoffs if the price is right & the pussy's tight LOL.
Originally Posted by CumDripp
[View Original Post]
But the biggest turn-off for me lately is that Cleopatra eye makeup look, with the thick liner like Amy Winehouse style. Jesus, who thinks That looks good? LOL.
-
07-09-23 18:10 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 241Would I like to have a threesome with Amethyst and Luna? Yes. But in a cramped booth in a strip club with the meter ticking every 15 minutes? No way. VIPs with two girls. Extras or not. Isn't worth it for me. Not that others don't do it. Last time at Synn I overheard two dancers in the next VIP room negotiating with a guy for a double blowjob.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 16:58 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 283For me I wouldn't say they're a turn-off, more a distraction. Once you're in the VIP you barely notice the scars anyway it's so damn dark. I usually just see the top of her head anyway. JUST KIDDING. Maybe.
Originally Posted by CumDripp
[View Original Post]
Despite the scars and her prices, IMO she's still popular for the following reasons: Great face (easily top 5 in the club), looks like she's hit the gym lately as she's got a tighter waist, great hair, bubbly personality, always smiling, can hold a conversation, smells great. Just an attractive, fun girl (or at the very least, that's the act she puts on.) I'll take that any day over a girl with no scarring but no personality, never smiles, unenthusiastic in the VIP, can't hold a conversation, bad BO, etc.
To each their own, I suppose.
-
07-09-23 15:12 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah, I'm one of those guys. Also find stretch marks, age and the C-Sect scar to be a pretty big turn-off. I'm probably far more picky about that stuff than most guys. If I'm paying, I'm looking for as close to my definition of perfection as I can find.
Originally Posted by CumDripp
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 12:27 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 240Roxy got her guys in choke holds. One young guy would regularly take her to VIP for so long that they have to come out for a pee break then go back in VIP again. Another guy, this one much older, would go in VIP with her. In the middle of it, she would come out and leave him in there alone while she goes on stage to do a dance. Afterwards, she goes back in to get him. Not sure what's going on there.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 23:32 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 173Amethyst / Luna
Amethyst advertising doubles with Luna on her I g story, anyone do doubles in VIP? I suppose it's going to be very $$.
-
07-08-23 20:38 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 172Fake Boob Scars Turn Off?
I was just wondering if seeing Underboob scars from surgery are a turn off for others. A lot of people on forums seem to love "Andrea," although has high GPS and how hot she is, however whenever she dances on stage and the scars are revealed I get turned off immediately. But from the forums it seems multiple guys love her and are willing to spend VIP with her? Not saying there are guys that don't mind it, but would you say a "majority of guys don't mind boob scars?
-
07-08-23 15:08 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 317Sure if you're facing Synn Thursday gridlock or in a hurry, it's best to take matters into your own hands and hunt them down. Hell, I've had guys there try to horn in on a girl when she's talking to me! Fuckin' rude & selfish, but that's amateur hour for you LOL. If you want an Uber to LAX at 7:30 AM, expect "surge pricing" haha. I like my technique, which works for me well at the less crowded times I usually go. I was just trying to help out the all-question lookie-loos mystified as to why girls don't come to them for a 15 minute lock-down convo that always ends "maybe another time" because they need to save their money for another McDouble dinner. Getting girls in strip clubs ain't rocket science. It just takes spending money.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
P.S. Now you know why I always ask strippers to suck my thumb haha.
-
07-08-23 14:08 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 131Fact! If you sit there with your thumb up your a $$ waiting for the girl to approach you you're in for a long night or someone else will scoop her up. Just go up to then like the man said. They're not going to say no or tell you to go away.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 09:30 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 283Understood; I saw that sign as well (the one on the wall dividing Carl's Jr and the gas station, correct?) just going by what the bouncers have told me and my experience parking there with no issues.
Originally Posted by LaoneBug
[View Original Post]
It just gets annoying waiting in the parking lot for a space to open up; I want to see boobies dammit!
-
07-07-23 22:56 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 82There was no towed sign on the wall next to the gas station before. They just added so I am not sure your statement is true.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
I also notice there used to have a lot of cars parked there but only two cars on Thursday.
We will see.
-
07-07-23 22:06 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 283I suggest you re-read Pelican's post; he was making an observation as to why girls won't sit down and talk to you / won't approach you. I merely added another observation as to why girls won't approach you.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
Obviously you can just go up to a girl and talk to her, that's what they're there for.
-
07-07-23 20:49 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 72There's no valet at Synn. Those parking in the front are either for dancers or employees and high rollers.
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 20:47 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 72Don't know what you talking about
A lot of these girls talk. As a matter of fact, when I go to Sahara, I talk to every single one of them without throwing money on stage or even buying a drink. You just have to be respectful and know how to talk. Instead of sitting your ass down, the best thing to do is go to them and start talking.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 16:55 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 144At a certain point it's just better to pay for valet haha but if you go early enough there's a lot of girls and not as many customers.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






