Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 41259
-
07-10-23 18:08 #31149Senior Member

Posts: 51Reviews?
Any reviews? She's on Tryst too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/884690703072
-
07-10-23 18:05 #31148Senior Member

Posts: 51She told me she was available today, I said great, see you in 12 min. Pull up to the lot, texted her, waited 10 min for her response. "Sorry phone was on silent, wait a few min and I'll give you the room #.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
Thirty MIN go by, and I say fuck this, I'm out and leave. 30 min after I leave, she texts me.
"Shit, my apologies".
She's on that candy. I dunno what exactly this means, but it sounds fitting.
-
07-10-23 18:00 #31147Senior Member

Posts: 51Jessica?
I came thank the original poster for his good review, but don't remember see this warning. But luckily, the dream went well.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
Pulled to Lenior ave, comms were good but she asked me to get her a cheeseburger because she was stuck but I was already in the lot when I saw the text. So she just gave me the room number.
Cons:
- she smokes in the room, which I don't think is aloud.
- she's prob 25 pounds lighter than the pics, which makes me think she's on something, same girl though.
Pros:
- BBBJ.
- cim.
- good skills.
- independent it seems, nobody else in sight.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/338480391821
-
07-10-23 16:59 #31146Senior Member

Posts: 1054But she ugga.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 13:45 #31145Senior Member

Posts: 129No she's having trouble with getting a room apparently. Said next week.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 13:30 #31144Senior Member

Posts: 37Ericka
I never had any luck getting ahold of her. I tried several number text and call. If anyone has her current number that would be great or a link.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 13:29 #31143Regular Member

Posts: 2Cum dump sex slave
From the ad and social media sites she seems real. Went to set up an outcall date with her and she asked for a deposit,(red flag Ik). But because of her ig posts I thought why not give it a try. Sent the deposit and comma are still good tells me to send the rest when she says she's 5 minutes out. She even asks if she can smoke at my place which I told her I'd match her. She says she's 5 minutes out and wants me to send the rest (50 Mario coins). I wasn't looking at my phone at this moment, and then a minute later of her telling me she's 5 away and to send, she immediately jumps to conclusions saying I'm not serious. I sent the rest (like an idiot) and she blocked me and never showed. Lesson learned for me, info passed on to the rest of y'all. Have a good day fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/598032518972
-
07-10-23 13:10 #31142Senior Member

Posts: 359Nila
https://tryst.link/escort/nila-sky
Do yourself a favor and go see her. She is from Naples and it's her first time here. She is unfortunately on Airport Road in an older but renovated hotel. She got deceived by the "newer" pictures and would love recommendations on better areas to stay at. She is definitely a pleaser and menu for the most part is wide open. However, I don't believe she likes the taste of man juice because she will only do BBBJ if you don't come to the party early. Even a bit. Having said this. Her skills are top notch and multiple events are allowed. She does smoke however and it is noticeable. But getting past that is easy. I TOFTT today and glad I did.
-
07-10-23 10:21 #31141Regular Member

Posts: 22Erika
Is Erika still coming back to town this week? Does anyone know?
-
07-10-23 02:58 #31140Senior Member

Posts: 181"Oh WOW" GREAT DOUBLES DREAM!
It's obvious unprotected sex is risky. Let's sensationalize it here on Karman's behave. Most of these providers do the same. I had an incredible doubles dream with Karman and Missy. Deep Throat was incredible!
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 02:13 #31139Senior Member

Posts: 527Oh wow!!
Thanks for looking out.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 01:55 #31138Senior Member

Posts: 93Karmen
Yes, I would just be careful because she'll let anyone do it for the right amount of mario coins.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 23:08 #31137Senior Member

Posts: 371Red Stiletto
Anyone seen this girl recently? She never had a good review a few years ago, and she's still using the same photos as before. Just wondering if anything has changed?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/503864155488
-
07-09-23 18:50 #31136Senior Member

Posts: 174Missy
Tried twice to hook up. Comms are real sporadic. I ended up driving 40 minutes just to get ghosted in an extended stay parking lot. There is a reason AMPs get a lot of business.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 18:11 #31135Senior Member

Posts: 617Riverside Rachael
Do you have a link or contact info you can share?
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




