Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 31618
-
07-10-23 11:55 #24793Senior Member

Posts: 36Jersey
I haven't seen her in about 7 years I need to connect with her again.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 11:52 #24792Senior Member

Posts: 889Do you need to be a P411 member and what are her rates?
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 11:40 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 963Very positive review
I caught with the legendary Jersey Girl last and what a treat it was. Went to her safe and comfy east side incall. Comms were perfect and prompt. She looked great with dark tan and sparkling smile. As has been noted before, she has lost weight, 87 lbs to be precise and is back to her size when I met her a dozen years ago. She welcomed me with a long dfk and we chatted as we got comfortable. Her skills have only improved with age and the BBBJ was slow, soft and deep. She doesn't miss a spot and will go forever if you wish. I wanted FS so she applied the cover and we some doggie so I could enjoy that booty. Flipped her over for mish so we could dfk some more. There's was NO clock watching or rush and I took my time to take her deep.
Still ine of the best providers in town, certainly the nicest, sanest lady in the business. If you want a no drama, can't miss session, pm her here on board.
She has dozens of positive reviews here and TER for more info. Weekdays are best for seeing her, weekends are for the beach.
https://preferred411.com/p82318
-
07-10-23 07:01 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 311😂
Has she never heard of a blow job?
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 06:35 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 378Could be 8 now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 06:28 #24788Senior Member

Posts: 118Got to say, when a girl with kids says it's fine to finish in her, I start hearing alarm bells! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 23:33 #24787Senior Member

Posts: 119We did not FaceTime, never came up.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 22:04 #24786Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes
Yeah its pretty sketchy definitely drive like you know where you going if you visit.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 21:17 #24785Senior Member

Posts: 269Nina
I heard the neighborhood is sketchy, anyone?
Originally Posted by AnonMike56
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 19:20 #24784Senior Member

Posts: 1668Nina
Still can't get over that you said she has 7 kids.
That is crazy!
Enjoy accordingly.
Originally Posted by AnonMike56
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 19:14 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 31Link nina
Here's the link sorry https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/6892281313.
Originally Posted by AnonMike56
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 18:20 #24782Senior Member

Posts: 889Facetime still required pre-meet?
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 16:26 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 139Tiny Nina. Link?
Can you please provide a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AnonMike56
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 15:16 #24780Senior Member

Posts: 1668Ucf heather
Contacted for her. 50 BBBJ.
Worked for me.
She travels with a guy but harmless and stays away.
I could care less as long as she gets the job done.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/059486225151
-
07-09-23 13:10 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 119East Orlando. Awesome Ebony
Had nice comms with this one but weren't able to connect, but was positive so I tried again a week later and our schedules aligned. Her incall is her private apartment which she shares with another girl near MCO. I arrived and we spoke by phone and she sounded very cute and well spoken which is a very positive sign.
She greeted me at the door and that smile could stop traffic, she is very attractive and a nice natural body probably about 5' 7" and natural large D's. She apologized for just getting out of shower with no make up yet, but I was a few minutes early. She has a sexy edginess with her multiple tats and some piercings, but the demeanor of a high school sweetheart.
We chatted a couple of minutes, got comfy and asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ and I said that's a no brainer and she laughed and went to town porn star style, gagging and slurping. I had FIV and it was super clean and then RCG to CG as I wanted to see that beautiful face and tits bouncing and she was into it as well and when I blew in the bag we were tired and laughed and laid there a sec and talked, cleaned up and left.
She is the girl in the pics, mid 20's, awesome attitude and personality, great at what she does, no clock watching, didn't even look at (1. 5 for 30), never another call, uninterrupted fun. No DATY or kissing, but perhaps after knowing each other that can be considered.
https://callescort.org/786-485-9493










Reply With Quote





