Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15589

    Bottoms

    Quote Originally Posted by BillThePlumber  [View Original Post]
    So my question is what's the real deal?? Some so it's a great time, others say not so much! MSOG? BBBJ? DATY? She's definitely hot. But is she a little firecracker? Or a dud? You can answer here or PM me!

    Thanks.
    I am going to say yes she's hot as hell but you won't get none of the above. Good luck report back after you pull trigger!

    Bs.

  2. #15588

    Ms. Bottoms

    So my question is what's the real deal?? Some so it's a great time, others say not so much! MSOG? BBBJ? DATY? She's definitely hot. But is she a little firecracker? Or a dud? You can answer here or PM me!

    Thanks.

  3. #15587

    Party Hats are Required Equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm not questioning Russo post but I wouldn't classify Marcie as a high risk provider. Actually she's just the opposite. I've been seeing her since 2016 and have never had a problem. Marcie is all class and at a level much higher than most if not all of the women who are talked about on this forum. I'm not her white knight and she can handle her own business without anyone coming to her defense but I would be very careful about making such a comment about one of the best providers to ever work in this hobby. Reputation is everything in this business and hers is impeccable and we don't need to sully hers on this forum. I would recommend you go see for yourself and report back on what you experienced with her.
    Party hats are required equipment where I come from and especially in the naughty business.

    I'm surprised that this cardinal rule has been sidelined to the degree that it has since it's never a problem. Until it is and that problem could be more serious than a little embarrassing.

    Think twice and play safe gents.

  4. #15586

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    If she allows BBFS with any of her clients wouldn't that make her a high risk provider? Yet I've heard so much good about her so I am confused.
    I'm not questioning Russo post but I wouldn't classify Marcie as a high risk provider. Actually she's just the opposite. I've been seeing her since 2016 and have never had a problem. Marcie is all class and at a level much higher than most if not all of the women who are talked about on this forum. I'm not her white knight and she can handle her own business without anyone coming to her defense but I would be very careful about making such a comment about one of the best providers to ever work in this hobby. Reputation is everything in this business and hers is impeccable and we don't need to sully hers on this forum. I would recommend you go see for yourself and report back on what you experienced with her.

  5. #15585

    Digits please

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey all Marcie is back into town. If your sick of ghosting and gross incalls get ahold of this true spinner with an amazing rack. She is an absolute gem. Most of you know her and would agree. She is a Greek goddess. You can search to find an old post or reach out I'll give you her information. 😉.
    I haven't seen her in years I'm hoping she is still a smoke show please give me her number.

  6. #15584

    Kelly Southern hospitality

    So I saw Kelly a few days ago and it was the best!! She's currently in Melbourne for the Moment safe incall hotel. When I got there she was dressed in a black sexy outfit and boy oh boy she's thicker than a snicker! She has the most beautiful big tits ever!! She definitely knows what she's doing and is a professional at it. Her BBBJ was amazing and toe curling. She got on top to ride the bull. Agreed on CIM but couldn't handle the ride so blew in bag LOL. Chatted for a bit and off I was. Truly a GEM and she's the real deal. Go see Kelly now and have the best time of your life!!

  7. #15583

    She is fun

    I met this one in Titiusville a few months back she is really good but can be a bit of a drama queen. Anyone else seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/213491530158

  8. #15582
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo38  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with LSME Marcie, has a house good place no problem there. Started of with BBBJ then a little DATY. Muti positions before unloading.

    Can use cover or bareback every hole is open for your pleasure.
    If she allows BBFS with any of her clients wouldn't that make her a high risk provider? Yet I've heard so much good about her so I am confused.

  9. #15581

    Erica in Tville

    Anyone know if she's still in the biz, and / or how to get a hold of her? She was always fun.

  10. #15580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    You really are pushing this chic. Too bad she's terrible with communication. And I bet rates are high.

    Bs.
    Comms are terrible but rates are decent 150-200 for a Hh but doesn't have Incall or transportation so there's that. Pics are up to date though so that's exactly what she looks like. I've seen her a few times and I always enjoy my time but YMMV as always.

  11. #15579
    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    My bet is that this is an ad. Not a review.

    Gent.
    Beat me too it. I was going to say is / was that a REVIEW (report) or an ad? 5 posts---recc some 'HOT' girl --that last one looks suspect... out of TItusville.,.,.,enough for me. PASS

    F1.

  12. #15578

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    My bet is that this is an ad. Not a review.

    Gent.
    Ya I agree cause if you look at the profile it's all about this chic. Was also posted in sugar baby thread. Admin should have taken it out of sugar baby thread!

    Bs.

  13. #15577

    Xina and Gabrielle's In Call

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBuzzKill  [View Original Post]
    Let me start off by saying, I've been a member on here since 2015 and while I don't post much, I have enjoyed the safety and intel this forum provides. My hats off to you gentlemen who keep it going!

    I've taken a little hiatus from the hobby awhile back but I always kept one ear to the ground in hopes Brevard's lack of talent would improve. I am happy to say things are really looking up!

    If the roof is rusted then the basement is flooded and damn she was!

    I got the opportunity to meet up with Xina this afternoon, was scheduled for a duo with her friend but things fell through last minute, which I was ok with because she was quite the handful! Comms we're spot on, no hassle, Met at Notel in Merritt island she answered the door wearing the sexy little number I requested and started with some lfk and then she dropped down and gave me a 5 star BBBJ in front of the mirror, the sight of her working her magic from that angle almost had me pop! Moved to the bed where she continued working jr then flipped around for 69, into reverse cowgirl and what a view from behind, over to doggy where I could feel her kitty start purring, her moans got me going even harder so I gave her a hard pounding then finished in mish all over her beautiful tits and stomach! We then laid down to catch our breath and chit chatted a bit, she's a really sweet girl and just simply loves what she does! Will absolutely repeat!

    They ain't lying when they say -don't walk, run to go see this hot little firecracker!

    -Stay safe Buzz.
    Buzz, I absolutely loved the line "if the roof is rusted, the basement must be flooded" In Xina's case, this is certainly true and I have never experienced a woman who has as many orgasms in a session as Xina. She absolutely loves sex and making sure you are comfortable and completely satisfied! Xina is a must see and if you think 400 Mario's is a little high for an hour, then try a half hour for 200, I dare you! Or if you're really adventurous, try a half with her and Gabrielle for 300, do you think you could handle it? Of course, I'm not her only fan in the area, just go back and read her reviews! IDK, I just barely survived a session with both of them recently and I'm still walking bow legged! Xina is going to have an in call Monday through Thursday next week on Merritt Island and she will offer Duos with Gabrielle Monday and Wednesday. Xina does prefer Senior Forum Members and if you need her contact information, send me or SitBack PMs. If I have recovered by next week, I will certainly be there for what, so far, is as good as it gets in the wasteland that is Brevard! IMHO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpeg‎   giphy.com.jpg‎   image000000.jpeg‎   image000001.jpeg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  


  14. #15576

    Advertisement

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    New members pushing like this make me nervous. Anyone else meet w / her yet?
    My bet is that this is an ad. Not a review.

    Gent.

  15. #15575
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    You really are pushing this chic. Too bad she's terrible with communication. And I bet rates are high.

    Bs.
    New members pushing like this make me nervous. Anyone else meet w / her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape