Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 31135
-
07-09-23 23:00 #24055Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't sweat it brother, I came close to telling her to ef off as well, she was really annoying with her stupidity and wasting my time. Things are dead in Mooresville and her add was a glimmer of hope!
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 19:33 #24054Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks
I was looking for a site for days before I went to PR. I will definitely use this in Cuba late this year. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 19:17 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 62Crazy
Just when I finally think I found a good provider, something comes up. I haven't found a good provider for weeks. Thanks for the heads up tho.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 18:11 #24052Banned Member

Posts: 1512I texted her to because I like slim older women everything was fine until she sent donation saying 100 for 10 minutes I was already frustrated with skip ads and responded F you. I wish I could have unsent that text because snapping on providers isn't something I do unless its in person on a attempted rip off. If you guys allow providers to start making qv sessions 10 minutes for 100 and up that's on yall.
Originally Posted by LadyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 18:06 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 7337Even admin called her out. She isn't playing with a whole deck. STAY FAR AWAY.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 17:56 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 1455She is absolutely a nutcase. LOL I remember her making all of these posts carrying on in this thread last year.
.
Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 17:35 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 192This woman is DEFINITELY off her rocker as she tried convincing me that she was calling the FBI on me. Mind you this was AFTER seeing her once before.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
Be very careful with this one.
-
07-09-23 14:57 #24048Senior Member

Posts: 207The Monkey Thats Erotic
I am not sure if this is allowed here but, are most of the review on the erotic monkey website real? They all seem overly positive.
-
07-09-23 13:12 #24047Senior Member

Posts: 175None taken. I was really referring to her tits and small stature.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 13:06 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 574Hazel
Is this the correct link. Got lost on she looks great. No disrespect intended. To each their own.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 12:58 #24045Senior Member

Posts: 175Hazel is back
I had a dream about the provider known as "FBI" Hazel, "Crazy" Hazel, etc. She's now going by Juliet.
She's back in town and I did my homework on her months ago and saw she was in Kentucky but didn't mention anything because I thought she wasn't planning on coming back.
I talked with her briefly and she just doesn't seem to be worth the hassle. Several things are an up charge.
I have no ill will towards her but it seems like her mental instability (which she's admitted to on here) is what's going to stop things for me.
Great covered BJ last time and she looks great but just not worth the hassle. Anything sets her off.
For anyone who is interested, have at it. Just know what you may have deal with.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...374/7049650156
-
07-09-23 12:34 #24044Banned Member

Posts: 1512Skye Lopez no show
https://tryst.link/escort/skyelopez My plans to see Skye didn't pan out I could have sworn her Tryst said Charlotte July 7th to 13th now it says Los Angeles know way I could get the 2 mixed up. Oh well I'm crushed and its hard to believe she doing dates in LA for only 200 when street walkers get that in LA and Vegas. Just can't count on the online services oh well back to the drawing board.
-
07-09-23 12:03 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 34Difficult provider
Saw many negative comments on this one but said what the heck, she was local. Texted and she insisted on me sending a picture in which I am not comfortable with and will not do. She says she needs a picture to see if she is attracted to the client, I'm like shouldn't the attraction be to the donation? Long story short dream never happened and she sent me some ridiculous text. Very stupid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/696473919138
-
07-09-23 00:12 #24042Senior Member

Posts: 192You're absolutely correct!
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 23:38 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 220If a provider who I have not seen before, requests you to bring your own rain coat, that could make me very uncomfortable. I see it as a red flag. But looks like upselling is the norm of the day. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






