Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 37364
-
07-10-23 16:27 #28709Senior Member

Posts: 178You give her the massage and she is naked.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 15:41 #28708Senior Member

Posts: 218Reverse
Summer at Saigon also offers reverse and she'll do it nude. May be a good option if that's your thing. She's got a great body but pretty lame performance otherwise.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 15:32 #28707Senior Member

Posts: 463Naked reversal?
Whats a naked reversal?
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 12:42 #28706Senior Member

Posts: 95New Life
Is a he available at New Life?
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 11:49 #28705Senior Member

Posts: 178Oriental Massage Extras
No, I am saying that they will normally provide the basic / standard HJ happy ending. The YMMV is meant to mean that there is no guarantee of HE, the provider may not be in the mood or maybe she doesn't like or trust a person or any other reason to not provide a HE and on the other side maybe she wants a bigger tip and might do more. There are no guarantees in this business, each and every situation is different, Life is like a box of chocolates and so forth is what it means. For the record, each visit has been a standard HJ for me and all I managed at this place was some titty play with shirt and bra pulled up and that was only once or twice.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 09:44 #28704Senior Member

Posts: 32Ymmv
Are you saying there are extras to be had outside of the standard? I have never seen that there.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 21:36 #28703Senior Member

Posts: 416Correction. 5 mile and Newburgh. New life Acupressure. Not lookers. Handy maybe.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 21:29 #28702Senior Member

Posts: 929Yes it has been reviewed.
Originally Posted by VipPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 16:52 #28701Senior Member

Posts: 32Spa1717
It's a new spa open in Livonia, on Farmington Rd. Anybody check this?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3299653
-
07-09-23 14:31 #28700Senior Member

Posts: 612What's on 5 mile and Halstead?
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 19:29 #28699Senior Member

Posts: 416There is also that awful Tomeii on 7 mile and the one down at five mile and halstead. No more risky than Novi or Westland. There is also a new place on Farmington rd between 8 and 9 mile. West side next to little ceasars. Run jin massage.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 15:24 #28698Senior Member

Posts: 190Livonia
Not so sure how safe Livonia is. Baked Bunz was in Livonia and it is now closed. I am not sure why its closed. I just know it was the last time I was in the area.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 15:18 #28697Senior Member

Posts: 75Cherry Blossom, Angela
I've been to Cherry Blossom multiple time and have had favorable outcome with Anna, who has now left for China for a few months. I have also seen Angela a few times and haven't been able to get more than a HE. Not sure what's going on here or if we all have their names mixed up and everyones Angela is actually my Anna or vice-versa.
-
07-08-23 14:53 #28696Regular Member

Posts: 1We Spa
Does anyone know if Tina from We Spa is the Tina from TJ's in Westland? Only ever had good legitimate massages from her.
-
07-08-23 13:46 #28695Senior Member

Posts: 186Shanon
Yes that is the Shanon I was referring too- talks a good game on phone, then changes her tune a bit once on table- but money talks when someone is in need.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
I also get random messages from her. As I stated "bat shit crazy".
Normally she is a good person. When she is on something, she gets mouthy- like a drunk- LOL.











Reply With Quote





