Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 183 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2738
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #398
    Share the names of the "scores" good sir?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Its impossible for me to find enthusiast as 98% of the women on there are pros. I'll start talking to them when they just join and then a day or two later they're a pro sigh. Would def like to try to find a non pro for a session. That being said, I've scored on all my last few sessions. However as someone else said, it helps to not be ugly LOL, def be fresh and groomed, set the mood as best as you can and let this flow. My last session went 3 hrs before the fireworks LOL.

  2. #397

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HookMeUp33  [View Original Post]
    Must stay away from the Gainesville / Jacksonville from NC. Not good.
    Which cuddler is she and why should we stay away?

  3. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Its impossible for me to find enthusiast as 98% of the women on there are pros. I'll start talking to them when they just join and then a day or two later they're a pro sigh. Would def like to try to find a non pro for a session. That being said, I've scored on all my last few sessions. However as someone else said, it helps to not be ugly LOL, def be fresh and groomed, set the mood as best as you can and let this flow. My last session went 3 hrs before the fireworks LOL.
    It makes sense that the progression is that quick. Even if it's not a dating site, the user population is heavily skewed toward the male end of the scale. They probably get slammed with messages, realize that they can monetize this while still having their intimacy needs, sexual or not, met and turn coat LOL.

  4. #395

    Gabi

    Anyone see her since the massages? DM deets.

  5. #394

    FLCuddleQueen

    I'm scheduled with her on the 22nd but wanted to reach out and see if anyone has seen her before and gotten any extras or if you can explain your experience with her to me, pm if that's better.

    Thanks.

    LL.

  6. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonMike56  [View Original Post]
    Yes she has other options.
    Thanks for the heads up! Kinda lame it says she only can do weekdays.

  7. #392

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is that she has extras options.
    Yes she has other options.

  8. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Monday, not for a massage but cuddle session that led to wayyy more. PM for the deets.
    Tried DMing you but inbox is filled.

  9. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonMike56  [View Original Post]
    IDK what comes with the massages but what I do know is that $$ is just nude cuddles $$$ oral $$ FS.
    So what you're saying is that she has extras options.

  10. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her for a massage and if there was any extras after. You can pm if you like.
    I saw her Monday, not for a massage but cuddle session that led to wayyy more. PM for the deets.

  11. #388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Gabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her for a massage and if there was any extras after. You can pm if you like.
    We've DM'd on the site but yet to pull the trigger.

    Once she offered the massage that got my introduction sure.

  12. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    And I thought I was special because I got the same message.
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her for a massage and if there was any extras after. You can pm if you like.

  13. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    $.6 for "stress relief & relaxation".
    IDK what comes with the massages but what I do know is that $$ is just nude cuddles $$$ oral $$ FS.

  14. #385

    Same same

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    And I thought I was special because I got the same message.
    LOL, I got the same message too. She is honestly great, but her kid is always there which really trips me out.

  15. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Maybe hurting for business. She sent me a message out of the blue today and I also noticed the profile update.
    And I thought I was special because I got the same message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape