Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2589
    LOL, if that's true then where are your verifiable date reports there, big guy?

    Where are they?

    You're a fraud, that's all you are. A troll and disrupter to this forum. Big talker, no proof. For someone such as yourself who likes to brag, you sure have nothing to show for it on this forum. I find that strange for someone so full of it. And the dumb bullshit you spew makes no sense. I see SWs talking to guys in all sorts of vehicles, you dumbass. For them it's about money. What kind of a dumbass would drive an expensive sports car to and on one of the lowest forms hobbying? Stupid motherfucker thinks Aurora is eHarmony, LOL. Dude you're on the wrong board. This coming from a guy (or whoever it is behind this handle) who said that I should just go in bare without asking for consent, which BTW is stealthing, a form of sexual assault. You're an idiot. You're either just here to fuck with people or there's something socially wrong with you, i'm going to assume a bit of both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Projoke
    I'm not about to share my unicorns.
    You do realize that Admin gets pissed-off when members make the statement which you just made, right? Of course you don't, because you're a dumbass. He's put members on permanent moderation and/or banned them for stating that they won't share date reports. Again, for as often as you're posting in this forum and your braggodocious demeanor, strange that you wouldn't report your dates. I mean, I highly-doubt you have anything to report, anyway, hence your braggodocious refusal, but actually making this statement will get you in trouble here.

    So, can you be any more ridiculous? I'm quite convinced you'll come back and try. Let's see if you can top it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Guy is pissed his late model econobox is not getting him any deals! I just did BBBJ CIM with one of these girls tonight. I have her number she texted me she would be in town. She doesn't offer this anymore to anybody. If you talked to her she wouldn't offer it to you. I have some nice very expensive sports cars and those girls love getting fucked on the back of them. Anybody who has had an expensive sports car / luxury car can attest to what I'm saying. Girls want to feel like a somebody by being in a really nice car. They don't want to get in your shitbox LOL.

    The stuff I post is not even half of the intel I have of what goes on out there and the girls. I'm not about to share my unicorns.

  2. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I drove-up on Deshia the other day while on my way to the gym. Coming up a side street, totally didn't expect anyone to be standing there, especially not her. She's the Ethiopian SW I've been eyeing. She popped out of nowhere and was very friendly, something I wasn't expecting because she never talked to me previously. Great little body on her. She quoted $120, car date only, everything all covered, even a BJ, for 15 minutes of time, LOL.

    I'm going to tangent and rant just for a second to say this - anyone who dates the dolled-up LA super-model girls and says they are getting BBBJ and no 10 or 15-minute time limit is instantly full of bullshit and should not be believed. I'm out there quite a bit, a lot of other guys on this forum are as well, all-covered service and time-limit seems to be pretty standard service offering among that set, they don't budge and we all know it. For the past week I went out on two different nights and asked every single one of the dolled-up models out there and it was all the same offering, as it mostly has been for at least the past two years now (seems worse the past year, though). You're not going to try and bullshit me nor anyone else that because you drive a nice car that these girls are giving it up special just for you, LMAO. Seriously, you're a dumbass if you expect me or anyone else to believe that. It's simply a lie. If it isn't, then post-up some actual verifiable date reports and prove it. I'm telling you all, something weird going on here with some of these handles.

    Okay, so back to Deshia. I'm seriously considering because damn I like her type. I know there are guys here who've had some experience with her. Is she worth that experience, or just the standard LA long face, BJ-turned-handjob and hustle once the clothes come off? We've all been burned by that. PM if you'd prefer, I really do want to know more about her so that I can make an informed decision.
    LOL! Guy is pissed his late model econobox is not getting him any deals! I just did BBBJ CIM with one of these girls tonight. I have her number she texted me she would be in town. She doesn't offer this anymore to anybody. If you talked to her she wouldn't offer it to you. I have some nice very expensive sports cars and those girls love getting fucked on the back of them. Anybody who has had an expensive sports car / luxury car can attest to what I'm saying. Girls want to feel like a somebody by being in a really nice car. They don't want to get in your shitbox LOL.

    The stuff I post is not even half of the intel I have of what goes on out there and the girls. I'm not about to share my unicorns.

  3. #2587

    Markets

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She fat! Hahahaha.
    If she's thick then should give plenty of discounts to keep up the competition LOL.

  4. #2586

    You Can Always Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Herb69  [View Original Post]
    Title is "Porn of Lady Jae BBW" Hell yeah she phat! "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!" Thanks for the bump!
    Why do you need some of that bbw when you can visit:

    LadyJ is in the Parkland area and will be happy to oblige your bbw BBFS with CIP need. And yes I have seen her and got deep up inside to release my swimmers in between her need to play video games.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  5. #2585

    Re: Porn of Lady Jae BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She fat! Hahahaha.
    Title is "Porn of Lady Jae BBW" Hell yeah she phat! "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!" Thanks for the bump!

  6. #2584
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ing-operation/

    Why do Seattle cops do things like this as if they are policing some puritanical bible belt hellhole?

    How can one of the 1st states to legalize weed also be doing this insanely harmful shit?
    This story old!

  7. #2583
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb69  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/memb...244819-Ladyjae

    I'm looking for all porn from retired BBW PSP Lady Jae. Free or paid from studio / vendor.

    DGame Luscious video.

    MyPornAdventure.com

    NubianStudios.com

    Lady Jae Goes Hollywood (Mr. Hollywood Adventures footjob).

    NWBadGirlsXXX.com

    AsianAmericanGirls.com

    And a few untitled self shot hardcore that was on tube sites.
    She fat! Hahahaha.

  8. #2582

    Prices on the rise again?

    Is gps growing again? Just seen Stephy went back up to $350 from $250, there was a chick saying she's going to get a boob job and up her prices by $200, alana Kay upped hers.

    So over gps.

  9. #2581

    Umm. You're ranting on a news article published in 2016. ?

    This is from 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ing-operation/

    Why do Seattle cops do things like this as if they are policing some puritanical bible belt hellhole?

    How can one of the 1st states to legalize weed also be doing this insanely harmful shit?

  10. #2580
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    This story of a Seattle AMP sting op definitely falls into the "stupid shit" category

    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ing-operation/

    Why do Seattle cops do things like this as if they are policing some puritanical bible belt hellhole?

    How can one of the 1st states to legalize weed also be doing this insanely harmful shit?

  11. #2579

    Porn of Lady Jae BBW

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/memb...244819-Ladyjae

    I'm looking for all porn from retired BBW PSP Lady Jae. Free or paid from studio / vendor.

    DGame Luscious video.

    MyPornAdventure.com

    NubianStudios.com

    Lady Jae Goes Hollywood (Mr. Hollywood Adventures footjob).

    NWBadGirlsXXX.com

    AsianAmericanGirls.com

    And a few untitled self shot hardcore that was on tube sites.

  12. #2578

    Laughing

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    And? That doesn't make it any less disgusting or justify screwing up the AMP market for everyone else. Have you ever considered the AMPs in Seattle wouldn't be filled with grannies if these disturbed mongers would stop paying $$ for these dusty old women? Having mongered all over the country Seattle has BY FAR the most of this shit I've ever seen.

    The whole reason Viagra was invented was so ancient dust grannies could still get sex from their husbands or bfs, it was not invented to fuck up the AMP market with grannies everywhere making bank off weirdos with granny fetishes.

    Have you ever seen one of these elderly women naked? It's an absolute train wreck of everything hanging low and being the wrong shape, size, and color; basically about the same as a corpse with a pulse.
    So it's disgusting for a guy to seek some strange from a lady who's in his peer group? Not all of us want to deal with the potential up-selling drama and silly Knowing Their Worth games some of the younger ladies enjoy playing.

    Well then, go ahead and hit up a bunch of the parlor owners in King, Pierce & Snohomish County. Schedule meetings so you can air your grievances and somehow compel them to find talent that suits your discriminating needs. Perhaps a PowerPoint presentation. Please do us all a favor and let us know how that turns out.

  13. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old.

    It's just plain gross and weird.
    Everybody has their kinks, let's not judge and shame them. Besides that, a lot of guys here are also that age.

  14. #2576
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible you're not considering that a number of the guys on here are pushing 60 to 70 years old?
    And? That doesn't make it any less disgusting or justify screwing up the AMP market for everyone else. Have you ever considered the AMPs in Seattle wouldn't be filled with grannies if these disturbed mongers would stop paying $$ for these dusty old women? Having mongered all over the country Seattle has BY FAR the most of this shit I've ever seen.

    The whole reason Viagra was invented was so ancient dust grannies could still get sex from their husbands or bfs, it was not invented to fuck up the AMP market with grannies everywhere making bank off weirdos with granny fetishes.

    Have you ever seen one of these elderly women naked? It's an absolute train wreck of everything hanging low and being the wrong shape, size, and color; basically about the same as a corpse with a pulse.

  15. #2575

    Get off my lawn you young punks

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    There's dudes on http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports right now talking up providers who are easily pushing 60 or even 70 year old. It's just plain gross and weird.
    Thank you for your valuable input. I will point out that you don't need to read that subforum if it weirds you out that Older Women Have Skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape