Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 37339
-
07-09-23 10:50 #29419Senior Member

Posts: 311I tried to contact her twice and the responses were not prompt to say the least, 2 days and 1 day later so I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 10:33 #29418Senior Member

Posts: 171UTR named star
At a familiar place south james. Didn't have to send pic cause I'm a reg. $20 q.
Nice spinner. Aims to please.
-
07-09-23 08:55 #29417Senior Member

Posts: 221AA Experiences
I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
-
07-09-23 00:34 #29416Senior Member

Posts: 121Dinner snack with nikki
Reached out to Nikki and misty to see about a swing by. Got lucky and Nikki had the time.
As always great BBJ and tight kitty. Always a pleasure doesn't rush and is just an all around fun time. After we were done told me having some real bad phone issues and has a new temp # and to feel free to pass it along until she gets a new phone. So if anyone is interested in the digits. Lmk.
Happy hunting gents.
-
07-08-23 21:41 #29415Senior Member

Posts: 32No problems with her until this week
I saw her twice while she was staying at the Motel 6 on midlo. No doubt about it, her mic skills are off the chart. This week she texted me and asked if I was going to see her. This week she was at the Richmond Inn so I met her there. This time she asked me to stop and pick up some food which I did. I get there and then the usual bathroom wait while she does her candy. Then we get started with awesome BBBJ and then 10 minutes into it, there's a loud knocking on the front door. She goes to the front door and opens it a little. Then she asks me to get dressed and wait in my car and she will come get me. She said this guy was waiting to get his stuff in the room. Never heard back from her. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 20:11 #29414Regular Member

Posts: 5Dayjania
Back at it again. Ight so today had a dream with this stallion. Might I say the reviews are on point, she thick as hell, and she not a clock watcher. Bad thing is I believe she leave tomorrow evening or Monday. Honestly I'd do it again, just to make this short and sweet.
Damage qv $1.2, hhr $1.6, hr $2.2.
I dreamt of the hhr and enjoyed it. Stay safe!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...721/4437664672
-
07-08-23 14:24 #29413Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes I forgot, $50 for greek is a bargain, and yes she is pretty.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 13:09 #29412Senior Member

Posts: 581Sally
You left out that she's incredibly pretty and that Greek is an option for extra. More than makes up for everything else in my opinion.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 11:41 #29411Senior Member

Posts: 60Good service and rates 100/150/200 iirc, everything covered. Her handler usually parks nearby or stays in the room until you get there then he leaves.
Originally Posted by KnightWork
[View Original Post]
He is the one that handles the communication most of the times. Lately she has been staying near Courthouse and Hull street.
She is drunk / tipsy frequently but has a good actitud and manners.
-
07-08-23 10:29 #29410Senior Member

Posts: 42Sally
Anyone had a go?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/143911852#.
-
07-08-23 10:11 #29409Senior Member

Posts: 1069I've had no problems seeing her
I've picked her up in streets, met up with her at motel and a private residence. Never had "handler" issues. Like most girls there is a dude that lurks around. No need to get spooky, girls need protection too. Not all of us are looking for a quick get in get out fun time. She got to protect herself too you know. That being said last time I saw her about a week ago off midlo she started a timer on me. But when it went off we still kept going at it for another 5 to 10 min. No interruptions.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 09:05 #29408Regular Member

Posts: 16Appreciate the tip, I'll give that a go. Must have just been hitting her at peak hours and got lost in the mix.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 07:03 #29407Senior Member

Posts: 221Same girl
Same girl in this ad:
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/725732190680
-
07-08-23 06:04 #29406Senior Member

Posts: 139Handler nearby?
I was wondering when you seen her was her handler nearby. Her BBBJ is insane and I miss seeing her but I remember one time maybe a year ago I saw her for a qv. She went into the bathroom forever (like 10 min) before the visit. Mid visit he started banging on the damn door and she kept telling him, "I'm busy". I finally finished and he was like a foot in front the door. We said nothing but was definitely a hood ass dude. I'm not a scared guy but situations turning bad is NOT what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 00:39 #29405Senior Member

Posts: 327Responding
She has responded to my random texts. Almost too quickly if you ask me. Just ask if she was still at the motel 6 claims she has her own room. I know some guys said say saw here there but that fast reply got me leary. Can find her ad on callescort last four 4848.
Originally Posted by EricRva
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





