Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 13124
-
07-09-23 16:20 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 2514:15 pm.
Me and the Goddess Melanie.
Swim: you remember me?
Goddess Melanie: hell yea!
Gets in and fell asleep within a minute. Won't wake up.
-
07-09-23 10:43 #11248Regular Member

Posts: 10Nothing wrong you wanting to keep in touch, it's a free country.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
However, seem that your idea of "keeping in touch" looks like a full blown relationship to the rest of us. Once again, nothing wrong with that if it's what you want.
Your obsession with keeping us posted on every single detail of said "not a relationship" does seem a bit odd, but if that's what floats your boat then go for it.
I will say, as have many others, you need to be very careful getting involved with these Kenso streetwalkers. I've been around them since the 80's and I've seen these things go wrong more than I've seen them go right. Hopefully you fall into the latter category.
Good luck to you, Sir.
-
07-08-23 23:28 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 644IDK when you see any girls out North Broad because its always dead when I drive thru on my way home. And OYR is done now (except for the trannys).
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 17:58 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 214I don't drive the stroll anymore for many reasons but I used to frequently. Don't drive up and down for hours. Do loops of cross sections of the ave near target rich spots and driving the streets parallel to the ave on either side looking down cross streets when you slow or stop at intersections. I've caught more girls walking up to the ave on side streets near busy SW corners than I ever got on the ave, most times I was already parked and sitting just watching the block and intersection at the ave. 30 minutes of that at a time then leave for 20 to 30 minutes or park somewhere public, safe nearby to look at your phone or switch sides and drive the parallel street a block over the other side. Driving stright up and down the ave gets too conspicuous. Everyone out there is watching who keeps going by. The best tactic is to go down with a time limit, set a timer on your phone and then if time runs out go do your backup plan. I did that often but just on my digital watch. Go looking right after it stops raining. If they were stuck inside or under shelter for a few hours or longer they used to come out in large numbers once it stopped raining.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Its always time to leave if you circled around enough the bottom of the barrel zombies notice and start trying to get your attention, usually not in a subtle way. If all the street action looks thin then it usually means something is going on or happened so its time to call it a day to avoid trouble or scrutiny. The lax enforcement is making mongers bold and careless. Its better to excercise caution to make it a habit than to get complacent and create bad habits that will cause trouble when the vice enforcement changes direction in the future.
-
07-08-23 16:12 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 223I know what you mean. North Broad has been good to me when I want to sample the dark meat over the years. It goes in waves, but is active enough to be reliable. I've had luck with female pan handlers too. I'm not opposed to sampling the city's variety so I often look for it.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 13:06 #11244Senior Member

Posts: 644Last night
Rode thru last night and it was muggy as hell out. The positive-the girls are wearing less clothes. The negative-some of them will be sweaty and depending on their living situation they can have a little smell. Saw Heather out wearing a little skirt and halter top near Venango some guy scooped her up quick. I was riding near Tioga and saw Sharon for the first time in a while wearing a sports bra and little shorts, her titties were looking huge last night. She quickly got in because my AC was blasting LOL. We went to our usual spot & did a BJ / titfuck.
-
07-08-23 09:28 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 251If y'all do see her on the Ave. Trust me, shoot your shot and experience her.
-
07-08-23 00:02 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 251Pretty sure someone here saw me walking on the Ave with Sin.
Note: that was the first time in my life I ever walked on the Ave.
-
07-07-23 21:07 #11241Senior Member

Posts: 514Lezbos
I'm a bit hesitant about these ones because I see them passed out on the sidewalk all the time. I'm afraid they would stink up my car.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 20:55 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 514Angela
Angela is not too bad. Looks pretty good.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Pros: nice looking face. Body (tits + pussy) is a 10.
Cons: She's missing a few teeth. Track marks on her neck. Surgery scars on her leg. Attitude can be a tossup.
-
07-07-23 10:23 #11239Asshole

Posts: 399Ngl. That sounds a little clingy and desperate bruh.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:04 #11238Asshole

Posts: 399Anyone pick up any of these
Anyone pick up any one listed here? Any info appreciated.
https://youtu.be/cfHW3Ai61T4
The tall thin brown haired chick. She's in the thumbnail as well as (0:00-1:00) and (1:35-2:25). I tried to pick her up once, but she was too high to notice me and she has some visible blood stains. In many of her clips, she is thin but still had some curves. But she looked really bony the last time I saw her.
https://youtu.be/F78jl-xD6V4
Half asian. A bit old and disheveled for my liking but she looks like she could be fun. No mention of doing dates in the interview.
https://youtu.be/acsThrm0Fr8
Lesbian couple. I see them walking all the time but haven't pulled the trigger. Some day I'd like to do a double with a hot lesbian couple. But usually one is not so attractive and very butchy. Looks like the taller mixed chick does the dates. I'd even settle for the smaller one, but she looks like she would be terrible.
https://youtu.be/racU3prPeiU
Blonde chick with face tattoos and other tattoos. (5:00-5:18). When I saw her on the streets, she was always with a bunch of dudes and it never looked like she does dates.
https://youtu.be/R2UAlDBhWdU
Blonde chick in red top. (2:10-2:40). She's been around for at least a year. She's definitely a user because I've seen her drugged out. I think she may make her money selling drugs instead of doing dates.
https://youtu.be/3se0hm2NqjA
Angela. She seems like she'd be cool.
-
07-07-23 00:42 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 251Update. She finally texted me back.
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 22:16 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 251Thanks. I found her getting off at the Huntington station. I dropped her off by Somerset. Let her charge her phone in my car before she got out for about half hour. We exchanged number but she stopped replying. Idk. Said she was from Norristown, her trip takes a hour and half. She claims she be out there almost everyday. That day was the first and last time I ever saw her.
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 17:06 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the update on V. I always wondered what her status was.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
She was a little crazy, but if you attribute that to use, she was always sweet in my book.











Reply With Quote




