Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18658
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Cool, talkative chick from TX.

    Slim body, fully shaved, smells good, tanned skin, few tats, back dimple piercing.

    Fun to go down on, enjoys her ass eaten, played with / fingered. BJ's are off the menu. Didn't have time to bang it out, maybe next time. Opted for half hr session.

    This chick is basically cut from the same cloth as Kentucky Ashley as well as friends with her. Even her pics are super similar. (Ash also supposedly left the biz).

    Give her a shout, don't expect a full GFE session and be fuckin nice to her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinymarie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...p/271679896815
    No BJ and no FS? Did you just pay to eat her out the whole time?

  2. #18657

    Love

    Slender chick, long, soft fucking hair, great to hold onto and pull. Into choking. Loved being eaten on both ends. Can take an absolute pounding and rides real well. Deepthroats with the best of them! Multiple positions. Finished with the rubber on. Opted for the hr.

    THIS IS A YMMV CHICK and don't expect full GFE. If you act and / or look like a fuckoff then she isn't for you.

    She's selective who she puts in her mouth so don't get discouraged. Move on with dignity.

    Initially we face timed for 20 mins to feel eachother out and knew we had chemistry right off the bat. If you don't do that with her, she probably won't see you. Picked her up and took her out for a short dinner and then back to her place in Tysons. She's a really nice girl with a bunch of bad luck over her head. Quite a few dependents too. This is another girl you should be nice to.

    THIS IS A YMMV CHICK and don't expect full GFE.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...Corner/Love361

  3. #18656

    Destiny

    Cool, talkative chick from TX.

    Slim body, fully shaved, smells good, tanned skin, few tats, back dimple piercing.

    Fun to go down on, enjoys her ass eaten, played with / fingered. BJ's are off the menu. Didn't have time to bang it out, maybe next time. Opted for half hr session.

    This chick is basically cut from the same cloth as Kentucky Ashley as well as friends with her. Even her pics are super similar. (Ash also supposedly left the biz).

    Give her a shout, don't expect a full GFE session and be fuckin nice to her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinymarie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...p/271679896815

  4. #18655
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Boomer for the rec.

    I called one of the Centerfield girls because I wanted to fuck in a house not a hotel. The door opened and I was a bit disappointed with a middle aged Latina in frumpy clothes and no hair / make-up. Turns out she was just the house mom and she sent me upstairs to door number 1 where I met Isabella, a 20 something big tit big ass Brazilian who kissed me upon entering. I paid. 8 for QV of CBJ and CFS but gave a. 2 tip to kiss those DD's, pussy, and ass. CBJ was pretty damn good and she laid back and spread those legs to reveal a Brazilian pussy that tasted good and looked even better. She wanted me to fill her up but I suggested she turn over doggy for more ass and pussy munching before slammed it home. 15 min and done. I would see her again but tomorrow night she flies back home.

    What I liked best was she actually showed some IOP and looked just like her pics.
    8 for CBJ CFS QV with a 20-something big titted Brazilian? That's the Costco pizza slice of mongering. I am there, and may go for multiple slices.

  5. #18654

    Ella?

    Anyone had any contact or dreams of Ella recently? I haven't gotten a response going on 3 weeks and there's only so many times a guy can see Joyce (kidding--of course there isn't).

  6. #18653

    Anjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Search for Anjoy. YMMV.
    Thanks Boomer for the rec.

    I called one of the Centerfield girls because I wanted to fuck in a house not a hotel. The door opened and I was a bit disappointed with a middle aged Latina in frumpy clothes and no hair / make-up. Turns out she was just the house mom and she sent me upstairs to door number 1 where I met Isabella, a 20 something big tit big ass Brazilian who kissed me upon entering. I paid. 8 for QV of CBJ and CFS but gave a. 2 tip to kiss those DD's, pussy, and ass. CBJ was pretty damn good and she laid back and spread those legs to reveal a Brazilian pussy that tasted good and looked even better. She wanted me to fill her up but I suggested she turn over doggy for more ass and pussy munching before slammed it home. 15 min and done. I would see her again but tomorrow night she flies back home.

    What I liked best was she actually showed some IOP and looked just like her pics.

  7. #18652
    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not having luck finding her ad. Could you link, share digits, or what to search for her specifically?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6914075-228855

  8. #18651

    Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola

    Lola was back in town and I decided to make another trek out to Dulles to see her. She remembered me from my previous visit (See post #17331), and we proceeded to the bedroom to get comfortable together. I figured we would lie on the bed to get reacquainted slowly, but she pushed me onto the bed, zipped off my pants and shirt and was on top of me licking and kissing my body, working her way down to junior and his two friends. She gave me a most voracious ball washing and tuma, along with an enthusiastic BBBJ. I followed suit with dato in 69. Then I got on all fours, and she bent my c0 ck back and continued to clean the underside of my shaft all the way up my balls, taint, and hole. What a turn on. We then went at it like crazed weasels for the remainder of the time, utilizing the entire king sized bed in various positions. Lola definitely gave me a workout, and I was exhausted when I finally unloaded on her tits. We laid on the bed and finally got around to getting reacquainted as she told me about her travels. If you like mature BBWs, pay Lola a visit. Good provider, video and picture friendly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/583564827897

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/143848173
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0542.jpg‎   IMG_0521.jpg‎  

  9. #18650

    Asian Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by EC255  [View Original Post]
    She was gone away for a week or two, but I'm glad to report she is back. I had the chance to visit yesterday. As usual, she provided good, reliable service.
    I'm not having luck finding her ad. Could you link, share digits, or what to search for her specifically?

  10. #18649

    Best BBBJ ever

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...f/687142188152

    Is Tiny worth my time for BBBJ? Is it BBBJCIM? Facial available? Post seems like she has an attitude so worried about lackluster / rushed service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/281442450383

    Same question here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...819/2407171281

    And here.
    Tina is the best BBBJ I have ever had. She does allow CIM. I e never asked for a facial. I e always finished in her mouth, tits, or pussy.

  11. #18648

    Anjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Here is the dream. .

    A townhouse nearby.

    Beautiful young women - (mostly).

    Reasonable donation.

    Good service with a standard, but limited menu.

    But.

    No English. None - Nada -.

    Can be hard to connect. But sometimes it goes very well.

    Multiple adds on listcrawler. Search the location name (spell it correctly) look for the hint in the text of anjoy -.

    Disfrute.

    PM for details if interested.
    Several of you have asked how to find this group.

    Go to Listcrawler Northern Virginia.

    In the search window type "anjoy".

    You will get several providers all with the work anjoy in the text.

    Each is a different provider under the same LCS care (I think?

    They are at multiple locations.

    Disfrute = enjoy. This is not in all of the adds, anjoy is.

    YMMV.

  12. #18647
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...f/687142188152

    Is Tiny worth my time for BBBJ? Is it BBBJCIM? Facial available? Post seems like she has an attitude so worried about lackluster / rushed service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/281442450383

    Same question here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...819/2407171281

    And here.
    Dreamt of tiny twice. First time the bbj was decent. Second time was rushed. She didnt have an attitude either time. Haven't been back since. I dont do the whole bbjcim/facial so you should ask. She has reviews here so check them out. Second person I have no clue. Third is on my radar I need to do more research before dreaming. Later.

  13. #18646
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...f/687142188152

    Is Tiny worth my time for BBBJ? Is it BBBJCIM? Facial available? Post seems like she has an attitude so worried about lackluster / rushed service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/281442450383

    Same question here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...819/2407171281

    And here.
    Tiny on my list I'm sure there was a few reviews here and they were good. Supposed to do bare FS for 50 extra. Let us know. As far as attitude respect gets respect just be cool. Never heard anything about her demeanor but that azzzz. !

  14. #18645

    Anjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    I will be around Potomac Mills Mall Friday morning and was thinking of branching out to the LCS's down there. Nothing special just looking for an. 8 QV with someone under 50. Any reconditions will be greatly appreciated either in the forum or DM.

    Thanks, and stay safe.
    Search for Anjoy. YMMV.

  15. #18644
    Quote:

    Today I saw Joyce again. She not only allows anal fucking but encourages it. For a small uncharge she will enthusiastically lube up, bend over the bed, spread her ass, and guide you in. To be fair, her head game isn't that great and she is pretty much set in her routine that includes extended 69 for her pleasure but offering that ass makes her my best option of any of the girls I have seen in NOVA.

    And yes, today she was still wearing her Status of Liberty costume.

    Response.

    Joyce is one of my ATF. Joyce also has a nun uniform for us retrograde Catholics. As to Anal providers, Raven may provide such a service if you can convince her you are not a jerk. Her head game is IMHO superior. She will hang her head off the bed and let you throatfuck her (gentle please). Search forum for Raven or Lucky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape