Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 33207
-
07-07-23 18:36 #27072Regular Member

Posts: 4Any knowledge?
Does anybody have any info on this one?
Also had a listing on PD, with 2 reviews but they're kinda old.
https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s
-
07-07-23 15:02 #27071Senior Member

Posts: 560Thank you I guess I am a little disletic
Thank you I guess I am a little disletic. to late to correct
Originally Posted by HotLcndyt
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 13:28 #27070Senior Member

Posts: 5732 for 0??
I believe you mean 0 for 2. LOL.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:48 #27069Senior Member

Posts: 5602 for 0
I texted 2 escorts yesterday at different time to see if I could get an appointment. The first was Ryot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048 I read the ad and have always been intrigued by a woman with a shaved head. My first text wasn't answered for almost two hours. She texted and asked if she was unable to do something I asked what would happen I said it was not a deal breaker. And then never heard from her again. The second person I contacted was Aubre https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143827674 Since no-one had any current information other than it looked like she had no teeth I decided to contact her and if needed I was going to TOFTT. So sent her a text about and hour and am half later she gets back to me. As I tell everyone I am about to meet I do not do deposits / prepay or give donation until we are done playing. I said to put you mind at ease I will show I have the money. In texting she seemed sensitive about payment plan. I assured her that it had nothing to do on a review 8 years ago. Well then she blew up that was some so and so how demanded this or that and when she wouldn't comply he wrote she was a thief. I texted back that do you think if I put a lot of weight in that review that I would have contacted you in the first place? But never heard back from her. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
-
07-07-23 01:34 #27068Senior Member

Posts: 92Much appreciated Steve.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 22:15 #27067Regular Member

Posts: 18She said "there was just to much police presence there (Blue Ash) for me to be comfortable. " I replied that I have heard the Sharonville was no better. She thinks she is low enough volume to not attract any attention. I hope so.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 18:47 #27066Senior Member

Posts: 2229So she left Blue Ash because of too much LE activity and moved to Sharonville. Hell that place has more LE and they are aggressive. Someone needs to talk to her about that.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 16:23 #27065Regular Member

Posts: 18Roxie
I saw Roxie a month ago. When I first contacted her, her ad said she was in Blue Ash, but I saw her in a decent hotel in Sharonville. Said she had just moved because there was too much LEO activity in BA.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
She made me feel relaxed right away. Her big, friendly dog helped with that. She had just taken a shower and we had a nice chat about what I was looking for before we both undressed. Started out with a good, unrushed back massage with her sitting on my legs and butt. After the flip, she applied lots of nuru oil to both of us for that part of the massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. After that, some DATY and then into 69 for an excellent and energetic BBBJ until CIM with spit. I was able to take a shower with some unscented soap she had which I appreciated since the old lady has a sensitive nose. Received what I had asked for, so I left very happy. $.5 for the hour.
Two weeks ago, her ad said she was house sitting in No. KY for the weekend. Ad has listed Harrison since Saturday and today's ad says it may be her last day there. Hopefully she will be someplace closer next week when I would like to get with her again.
-
07-06-23 14:02 #27064Senior Member

Posts: 573Sore
That's a lip ring dude.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 13:55 #27063Senior Member

Posts: 1189Roxie
If she's who I think she is, she's been around for a long time and used to go by Sarah. I saw her once a number of years ago and she was OK, although it's been too long to remember the details.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 10:33 #27062Senior Member

Posts: 92Roxie Nuru Harrison
Any info on this one? Good reviews on LC.
Thanks.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135379663
-
07-06-23 10:21 #27061Senior Member

Posts: 919The sore on the mouth is very attractive also.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 08:58 #27060Senior Member

Posts: 154Krave Khloe
https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0
Has anyone seen Khloe? Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to message me if you prefer.
Thanks.
-
07-05-23 22:56 #27059Senior Member

Posts: 451Teeth
As in, it doesn't appear that she has any! That might be your thing, though so all good.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:34 #27058Senior Member

Posts: 560Aubre
Does anyone have any recent information on this one. The only reports I see go back to 2015. There was a picture in the report I looked at and it looks like this is probably the same person from the picture in the ad she posted just 8 years older.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143531265








Reply With Quote





