Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 8263
-
07-08-23 15:52 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 281Next weeks roster
I wonder if there is going to be some good line ups next with the All Star game going on, I could see the Pandora girls raking it in with the out of town crowd.
-
07-08-23 10:18 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks I had the wrong person. My eyes likely bypassed her trying to avoid Sativa another blonde with tats but not a great attitude.
Originally Posted by NowayJose1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 09:27 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 443Expected
That was what I expected. Lola has good content but not updating enough.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 02:36 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 216I tipped her and she said come find me when you're ready. But I was on my way to VIP with monse. Needless to say, I was done after that so I didn't get to sample the goods. I'm rarely there weekends / nights, so it's pretty unlikely for me to catch her, from when I've seen her name on the pandoras ig list.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 22:21 #5169Regular Member

Posts: 3Busty. But not Latina haha!
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
Blonde, straight hair about shoulder length. Lots of tattoos.
-
07-07-23 21:58 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone know if Carmen has IG? I think I saw her from a distance tall Latina busty etc. I was too distracted today however.
Originally Posted by NowayJose1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 21:50 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 281Jade
I view her as a good warm up dancer before spending time with one of the pros. Like you said very nice girl with sensual dances so I don't mind spending some $ with her. Not the same story with the Ice Queen Sativa.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 21:47 #5166Regular Member

Posts: 3Carmen at Pandoras / Kittens
New here, and to the area. Stopped into Pandoras and found Carmen. Good lord.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Anybody have any experience with VIP?
-
07-07-23 20:39 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 87I had a few dances with her today. Pretty girl and very nice. Nice sensual dances but there were others that I was more interested in.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:49 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 281Jade
I took a look at it a while ago. She is definitely a hottie, but I don't feel its worth subscribing to. She had not updated her content for some time and there was nothing you can't see at the club in person.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:12 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 87Saw her today. She's freaking hott. Her dances have serious potential. A little shy but something to work with for sure. Place was packed with hotties today.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:05 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 87I just saw Mercedes from a distance. She's looking pretty hott for an older dancer. Looks like she's had some serious work done. Any ideas if she offers extras?
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 16:18 #5161I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith at Pandora
Faith back for vacation. She ride good. Call me daddy. I cum fast.
Hahahahaha.
-
07-07-23 14:55 #5160Regular Member

Posts: 6That's the Chanel I was hoping for. She sometimes has dark hair, but probably no one would mistake her for Latina.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:21 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 119Different Chanel
No, Pandora's Chanel is dark haired latina, 5'5" with man mades (including possibly her ass).
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






