Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 30810
-
07-07-23 13:34 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 243Just average
Finally got the timing right to see Lili:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/144002619
Lili is the third player in the Angi / Marisol / Lili trio. Sent a text and got a response in under 10 minutes. Had arrangements and an address finalized. Arrived at her door in under 40 minutes. But honestly, I would not repeat unless hard up.
She is prettier in the face than Angi. But not prettier than Marisol. She fucks better than Marisol. But not as good as Angi. She is 100% a butterface. Just a great body. Big, full, firm titties, a big ass. And a snatched waist.
Started with a BBBJ to get me hard. She wasn't interested and was just doing the bare minimum to me hard enough for a condom. I played with her ass and titties though. Her nipples were very responsive. Put on the condom with her mouth then CG, RCG, to doggy and her pussy was hot and dripping wet. Then pulled out for doggy anal. Her asshole was very tight and had a gorilla grip. Then pumped away until I came in the condom, while still in her asshole.
She's a trouper but I would still choose either of the other girls over her. She was that mid-tier. Also, her English is hands down better than the other two.
-
07-07-23 12:33 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 264Saw twice
I saw her two times. The first was just OK but it was safe area and I thought it might get better. I went back the second time and only wanted a qv. She was so not into it I was turned off. I could not get off do to her lack of interest. I never noticed any odor and the house was clean. She did send me to the bathroom in the hall when she had one right in her room. I will never go back.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:12 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 337Yes
Very important point she got annoying always making up emergency scenarios begging for money in advance. I never gave in but it never stopped her from trying. Also she never wanted to use rubbers because "I was a regular and she liked me" , I wonder how many times she used that line. Yeah Layla Moon not all that.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 11:52 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 410Enough with code
Help me out. I've never looked into the codes. How much is $. 20? Is that $20 or $200?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 09:14 #23021Regular Member

Posts: 9Maybe I caught her on a bad day
I reached out to her once. Asked a simple question about her location. Got a nasty reply about playing on her phone. Chose not to visit as the first impression gave me bad vibes. Haven't tried to reach out again.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 08:42 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 1712Was it this? https://ahnveeresort.com/.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
So let's get the details on how it went down!
-
07-07-23 07:28 #23019Senior Member

Posts: 113No More
I wouldn't go there. After seeing her regularly for many years and helping her out more than once, she ripped me off for nearly $300.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 03:11 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 462Dominican Republic Brothel.
Hi guys, I know this is not about Raleigh, but I want to let you know about my trip to the D.R. The driver that picked me up at the airport in Porta Plait said he could take me to a local club with nice clean girls. I think he was getting a kick back from the owner, but hey he has to eat too. So, I agreed to go the following day as I was jetlagged and needed a shower. He picked me up at the resort and took me to a brothel that looked clean, but I only saw one girl, and she was in her 20's, light skinned, and nice looking. The rate was $. 20 for an hour and lets just saw I left very happy.
-
07-06-23 17:17 #23017Shill for some chick, ignore all reports

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
Jane if you make another fake user to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you use hidden cameras to extort your clients
No, I'm not kidding
A2
-
07-06-23 16:36 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 115Skylar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/294119075358
Eying this girl for a while but don't remember seeing any report. Any report will be appreciated.
-
07-06-23 15:31 #23015Asshole

Posts: 49[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-06-23 13:16 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 337Layla
Layla Moon is still doing her thing. Very low key. Very expensive. I had the opportunity to be part of her rotation but declined because of price.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 12:49 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 128I saw Jane this morning. The pics in her ad are accurate. She wore some sexy lingerie. I'm not going into detail, but had a great time. Will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 12:32 #23012Senior Member

Posts: 1301Are you talking about the chick with the tarrot cards that went by Emi? If so her price has been continuously climbing and has long passed what I'd pay for her. At a quick glance I didn't see her ads but they're usually on eros and tryst but last I saw she was charging 800/ hr.
Originally Posted by Citori50
[View Original Post]
I guess you could also be talking about Layla Moon but it's been years since I've heard her name mentioned.
-
07-06-23 11:00 #23011Senior Member

Posts: 139Not good
Area not good never visit at night.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
Was kept waiting in the parking lot.
I would not visit.












Reply With Quote




