Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 61397
-
07-07-23 21:15 #53027Banned Member

Posts: 250I'd try her.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 20:20 #53026Senior Member

Posts: 198Yes that looks like her
The smell was not good but the body was great. Might have to take her to a room so she can clean up. I would probably hit it again.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 19:44 #53025Senior Member

Posts: 977Ashley formerly on Washington blvd
Anyone still dating her? I see she's cleaned up and added on some weight.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't mind reconnecting. Teeth still jacked up but teeth aren't what makes a good date happen.
-
07-07-23 19:17 #53024I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329She took a sip or two I started to wake up.
Down in Brooklyn they out there had a bit of fun saw a lighter tone mixed female standing just wanted to see what I was missing out on small talk and such. Scooped up one HJ on the way to the spot who mouth puts in work you know the warm weather got a lot of women sweating get naked she had her boobs hanging out. Told her I ain't going just having fun with one tonight what a joy she got me ready me the next scoop. Found another for a massage using her that mouth watching them sweat had me sit back on doing work. All hyped and all just cruising seeing what else was out.
A lot of women were out.
14 thus far this year.
-
07-07-23 18:44 #53023Senior Member

Posts: 2344Braveheart
Just saw Kiara standing by the you-Haul, wearing a dark orange sun dress. She saw me and turned and watched me drive down the road. I can't believe she's at that spot working, she's just asking to get locked up along with the monger who's dumb enough to pull over in the middle of all that traffic and pick her up. Yeah, you can get lucky and nothing will happen but, that's way to public a spot to pickup anybody.
I'm assuming LE has chased them away from the businesses up the road, I haven't seen anybody hanging around the RoFo or the park next to the firehouse or DD.
-
07-07-23 18:21 #53022Senior Member

Posts: 1321Any beat on a gal with large jugs for a sweaty titty fuk?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 16:24 #53021Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah that should be Crystal who hangs near circle with her bf. Klove48 bro , your inbox seems to be full.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 15:43 #53020Senior Member

Posts: 2419I haven't had the pleasure, but one of my associates tell me she gives phenomenal brain surgery.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 15:28 #53019Senior Member

Posts: 161CB / Fairhaven
You'll see more options late afternoon / early evening in that area.
Originally Posted by ColoKid62
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 15:20 #53018Senior Member

Posts: 1370Crystal
Is this your tall “new”blonde Crystal?
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 11:41 #53017Senior Member

Posts: 631Amber
So your saying the one in the pic I uploaded got pinched?
Originally Posted by BlkDodge
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 11:15 #53016Senior Member

Posts: 83Uhaul
Snowflake, Bree and Tina were out last night at uhaul. Bree was asking. 8 anyone paying that kind of prices!? Anyone have experience with snowflakes?
-
07-07-23 08:49 #53015Senior Member

Posts: 594Jail House Rock
It matters to me and I suggest to "the mob" that impregnating a 15-16 year old minor and getting caught via DNA testing might lead to to the "Jail House Rock".
Originally Posted by Coppertone
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 08:03 #53014Senior Member

Posts: 36Ridiculous! I can't keep up!
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
So, there's amber-tiny from westside shopping area, an Amber mentioned on garrison, a redhead Amber mentioned on Washington Blvd, the Amber sfrancis just asked about who can be found on Wilkins, and the Amber in this pic. Tell Redz Amber in this pic is fine. She's in central booking, I don't know what for. Look her up on the site if you know her last name. She told me not that long ago that she has no intentions on getting clean & becoming a civilian again, so she'll be back.
-
07-07-23 06:03 #53013Senior Member

Posts: 198Redhead Amber
The Dunkin on Washington was busy. Sat at the gas station and heard the name Summer who looked good and reminded me of the Summer that used to be in Brooklyn (blonde goes from thick to skinner depending on useage).
I saw a shorter girl named Amber who seemed a little off but was not completely out of it. She was TIGHT but did not complain. Saw the redhair carpet. Top game was okay but the ride was amazing. Damn I hope she takes care so I can keep working it.








Reply With Quote




