Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 683 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7418

    Scarlett

    If any of you remember her she used to stay in collingswood. 5 ft tall banging body long red color hair. Had a crazy possessive boyfriend. Saw her walking broadway in cmd. Using has taken a big toll on her she looks like shit.

  2. #7417

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?? She looks familiar. Like one who shows up for a awhile and then disappears and comes back again after a few months but I can't recall if she had any bad reviews or comments here. They might be old pics at least some of them. Thanks in advance for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...5/996050532696
    Wants xtra $50 for bbj and once she has your money she loses interest and comes up with bullshit that your time is up and her roommate needs the room.

  3. #7416

    There are

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm stuck at the days Inn in Cherry hill, I can't leave but I was hoping that maybe somebody is working out of this building.

    Anyone have any intel?

    Thanks in advance.
    And next door. But, don't walk around next door at night. If the skip ad says Cherry Hill, chances are they are at the Days or next door at ex.

  4. #7415

    Days inn

    I'm stuck at the days Inn in Cherry hill, I can't leave but I was hoping that maybe somebody is working out of this building.

    Anyone have any intel?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #7414

    Sammie Baby

    Any info on this one?? She looks familiar. Like one who shows up for a awhile and then disappears and comes back again after a few months but I can't recall if she had any bad reviews or comments here. They might be old pics at least some of them. Thanks in advance for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...5/996050532696

  6. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Cromwell last month for a weekend for work and met up with someone named Zilla. Not cheap, but I wanted a sure thing and she came recommended. Had a blast with her. She's on Tryst.
    Yes I made a review on her sometime ago with her * (free). Gagzilla. Sweet woman, one of the best around IMO. Non clock watch multiple pops, true GFE.

    Kitty is amazing in the Hartford area. She drives and will travel if needed, and affordable.

  7. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    CT is a waste of time. I wait till I travel now. I have a couple regulars I see there, but they are more a head ache than their worth.

    Hit me up if you're in the area.
    I traveled to Cromwell last month for a weekend for work and met up with someone named Zilla. Not cheap, but I wanted a sure thing and she came recommended. Had a blast with her. She's on Tryst.

  8. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I have to travel far distance for fun because the talent pool is crap in North Jersey area I've traveled to Atlantic City, New York, Philly and south Jersey area I'm thinking about going to Connecticut for fun too.
    CT is a waste of time. I wait till I travel now. I have a couple regulars I see there, but they are more a head ache than their worth.

    Hit me up if you're in the area.

  9. #7410

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a couple providers in South Jersey, Melissa 609-995-6065, and another one in Cherry Hill, I decided to go to Philly. I know this is not for everyone, unless you have deep pockets. However, sometimes I go out looking for things out of the norm, women who are a bit different to what I'm used to.

    I have always been curious about Logan in Philly, and a few weeks ago I had the time to finally see her.

    I'm not disappointed at all, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, smooth silky skin, dressed very sexy and provocatively, smelling fresh and delicious. Good connection and the fireworks started before the 4th of July. Screening is a hassle thought.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iewed/47614125
    How was Melissa?

  10. #7409

    Heading back East

    Having a hard time with this one. Has anyone seen here or have any info, or is it bunk?

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/ne...71-150772.html

  11. #7408
    I also remember her recommending her roommate. Nikki was her name. Unfortunately I never got the chance to partake because she was never there when I was. Besides, after going twice with Cara, which we always did, a third time would have been a stretch without some considerable recovery time. And as far as I know, they never did doubles.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Cara was okay looking with ok service though she did let you CIP her. But what made her appealing to me was three things:

    1) she was a nice person to talk with, no clock watching.

    2) was always available when I needed her.

    3) a few times recommended I try her roommate at the time after I was done with her so I'd walked naked, cum dripping out to her roommates room and bang her (once free, two tips). She had a few roommates over the years but the one she'd recommend was a librarian type, small, younger, prettier than Cara.

  12. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    Cara definitely died a few years ago. I remember reading the death notice. Seriously doubt she would have ever needed rehab. Not a druggie. She just maintained a much lower profile after the changes to the other two main boards. She told me that basically spoiled her UTR endeavors and the like. She will be missed. Always a great time. And safe. And reliable. And ... Damn, what the hell happened to this hobby, anyway?
    Cara was okay looking with ok service though she did let you CIP her. But what made her appealing to me was three things:

    1) she was a nice person to talk with, no clock watching.

    2) was always available when I needed her.

    3) a few times recommended I try her roommate at the time after I was done with her so I'd walked naked, cum dripping out to her roommates room and bang her (once free, two tips). She had a few roommates over the years but the one she'd recommend was a librarian type, small, younger, prettier than Cara.

  13. #7406
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I just don't think there is. I have spent that in an afternoon with doubles and a double session. But, I just don't think any hour could possibly justify that price. The number wouldn't kill me but it would sting. IDK, am I f'd up? I just don't see how any woman can be or in fact is, worth that. I realize that some girls go for a couple of grand with famous people but there's some discretion / trust shit that goes on with famous people that does not exist for regular guys.
    I'm with you, especially based on the fact that I haven't seen any reviews on her. No way would I TOFTT at that price. $$$$$ is the highest that I'd probably go for an hour and that's only on a rare occasion.

  14. #7405
    Cara definitely died a few years ago. I remember reading the death notice. Seriously doubt she would have ever needed rehab. Not a druggie. She just maintained a much lower profile after the changes to the other two main boards. She told me that basically spoiled her UTR endeavors and the like. She will be missed. Always a great time. And safe. And reliable. And ... Damn, what the hell happened to this hobby, anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I think I knew Cara, but I'm having a tough time remembering her face. Anyway, I hope she didn't passed, sometimes people report girls passing when in reality they were in rehab and just wanted privacy.

  15. #7404
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    There's a young girl in Connecticut, east Norwalk to be exact she advertised as 19 she's only 18 car dates only that's the only reason I would go there other than that Connecticut isn't any better.
    I think I know the chick you're talking about skinny has a red hair wig and blonde hair wig name is little g I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape