Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 412 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 33236
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #27071

    Thank you I guess I am a little disletic

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    I believe you mean 0 for 2. LOL.
    Thank you I guess I am a little disletic. to late to correct

  2. #27070

    2 for 0??

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I texted 2 escorts yesterday at different time to see if I could get an appointment. The first was Ryot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048 I read the ad and have always been intrigued by a woman with a shaved head. My first text wasn't answered for almost two hours. She texted and asked if she was unable to do something I asked what would happen I said it was not a deal breaker. And then never heard from her again. The second person I contacted was Aubre https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143827674 Since no-one had any current information other than it looked like she had no teeth I decided to contact her and if needed I was going to TOFTT. So sent her a text about and hour and am half later she gets back to me. As I tell everyone I am about to meet I do not do deposits / prepay or give donation until we are done playing. I said to put you mind at ease I will show I have the money. In texting she seemed sensitive about payment plan. I assured her that it had nothing to do on a review 8 years ago. Well then she blew up that was some so and so how demanded this or that and when she wouldn't comply he wrote she was a thief. I texted back that do you think if I put a lot of weight in that review that I would have contacted you in the first place? But never heard back from her. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    I believe you mean 0 for 2. LOL.

  3. #27069

    2 for 0

    I texted 2 escorts yesterday at different time to see if I could get an appointment. The first was Ryot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048 I read the ad and have always been intrigued by a woman with a shaved head. My first text wasn't answered for almost two hours. She texted and asked if she was unable to do something I asked what would happen I said it was not a deal breaker. And then never heard from her again. The second person I contacted was Aubre https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143827674 Since no-one had any current information other than it looked like she had no teeth I decided to contact her and if needed I was going to TOFTT. So sent her a text about and hour and am half later she gets back to me. As I tell everyone I am about to meet I do not do deposits / prepay or give donation until we are done playing. I said to put you mind at ease I will show I have the money. In texting she seemed sensitive about payment plan. I assured her that it had nothing to do on a review 8 years ago. Well then she blew up that was some so and so how demanded this or that and when she wouldn't comply he wrote she was a thief. I texted back that do you think if I put a lot of weight in that review that I would have contacted you in the first place? But never heard back from her. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a95b1e2b50e184cb8409efdaa9cc704_f.jpg‎   48f7a741fe90b9fc67f0a5db43b55637_f.jpg‎   a3b72a4f0aed5099ea9cace0f908554d_f.jpg‎  

  4. #27068
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinCincy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Roxie a month ago. When I first contacted her, her ad said she was in Blue Ash, but I saw her in a decent hotel in Sharonville. Said she had just moved because there was too much LEO activity in BA.

    She made me feel relaxed right away. Her big, friendly dog helped with that. She had just taken a shower and we had a nice chat about what I was looking for before we both undressed. Started out with a good, unrushed back massage with her sitting on my legs and butt. After the flip, she applied lots of nuru oil to both of us for that part of the massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. After that, some DATY and then into 69 for an excellent and energetic BBBJ until CIM with spit. I was able to take a shower with some unscented soap she had which I appreciated since the old lady has a sensitive nose. Received what I had asked for, so I left very happy. $.5 for the hour.

    Two weeks ago, her ad said she was house sitting in No. KY for the weekend. Ad has listed Harrison since Saturday and today's ad says it may be her last day there. Hopefully she will be someplace closer next week when I would like to get with her again.
    Much appreciated Steve.

  5. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    So she left Blue Ash because of too much LE activity and moved to Sharonville. Hell that place has more LE and they are aggressive. Someone needs to talk to her about that.
    She said "there was just to much police presence there (Blue Ash) for me to be comfortable. " I replied that I have heard the Sharonville was no better. She thinks she is low enough volume to not attract any attention. I hope so.

  6. #27066
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinCincy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Roxie a month ago. When I first contacted her, her ad said she was in Blue Ash, but I saw her in a decent hotel in Sharonville. Said she had just moved because there was too much LEO activity in BA.

    She made me feel relaxed right away. Her big, friendly dog helped with that. She had just taken a shower and we had a nice chat about what I was looking for before we both undressed. Started out with a good, unrushed back massage with her sitting on my legs and butt. After the flip, she applied lots of nuru oil to both of us for that part of the massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. After that, some DATY and then into 69 for an excellent and energetic BBBJ until CIM with spit. I was able to take a shower with some unscented soap she had which I appreciated since the old lady has a sensitive nose. Received what I had asked for, so I left very happy. $.5 for the hour.

    Two weeks ago, her ad said she was house sitting in No. KY for the weekend. Ad has listed Harrison since Saturday and today's ad says it may be her last day there. Hopefully she will be someplace closer next week when I would like to get with her again.
    So she left Blue Ash because of too much LE activity and moved to Sharonville. Hell that place has more LE and they are aggressive. Someone needs to talk to her about that.

  7. #27065

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Good reviews on LC.

    Thanks.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135379663
    I saw Roxie a month ago. When I first contacted her, her ad said she was in Blue Ash, but I saw her in a decent hotel in Sharonville. Said she had just moved because there was too much LEO activity in BA.

    She made me feel relaxed right away. Her big, friendly dog helped with that. She had just taken a shower and we had a nice chat about what I was looking for before we both undressed. Started out with a good, unrushed back massage with her sitting on my legs and butt. After the flip, she applied lots of nuru oil to both of us for that part of the massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. After that, some DATY and then into 69 for an excellent and energetic BBBJ until CIM with spit. I was able to take a shower with some unscented soap she had which I appreciated since the old lady has a sensitive nose. Received what I had asked for, so I left very happy. $.5 for the hour.

    Two weeks ago, her ad said she was house sitting in No. KY for the weekend. Ad has listed Harrison since Saturday and today's ad says it may be her last day there. Hopefully she will be someplace closer next week when I would like to get with her again.

  8. #27064

    Sore

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    The sore on the mouth is very attractive also.
    That's a lip ring dude.

  9. #27063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Good reviews on LC.

    Thanks.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135379663
    If she's who I think she is, she's been around for a long time and used to go by Sarah. I saw her once a number of years ago and she was OK, although it's been too long to remember the details.

  10. #27062

    Roxie Nuru Harrison

    Any info on this one? Good reviews on LC.

    Thanks.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135379663

  11. #27061
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her last week. On my way there she sent a pic of her and a gremlin looking dude. Straight scrub and said oops that's my brother and meant to send to someone else. So I went anyways and saw the male sitting outside in a black truck so I told her I want comfortable and left.

    She hit me up the following day saying he went to work so I went again. She has a pretty face. Noticed a ton of markings on her arms and legs. As she undressed saw a few open wounds. So I just asked for a CBJ which is something I never opt for. Got into bed and she pulled her hair back to get started and I noticed a 1 inch circle scab on her left cheek that she had hidden with her hair before. I let her do the deed and won't repeat. She is very sweet and talkative I just prefer not to see all of the markings. She has since hit me up 3 times since Friday so now her number is blocked. YMMV.
    The sore on the mouth is very attractive also.

  12. #27060

    Krave Khloe

    https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0

    Has anyone seen Khloe? Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to message me if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  13. #27059

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent information on this one. The only reports I see go back to 2015. There was a picture in the report I looked at and it looks like this is probably the same person from the picture in the ad she posted just 8 years older.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143531265
    As in, it doesn't appear that she has any! That might be your thing, though so all good.

  14. #27058

    Aubre

    Does anyone have any recent information on this one. The only reports I see go back to 2015. There was a picture in the report I looked at and it looks like this is probably the same person from the picture in the ad she posted just 8 years older.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143531265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2fd0362b92884ddfb6114d1b1757523_f.jpg‎  

  15. #27057

    Teemarie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? Did a name search and didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143499914
    I went to see her last week. On my way there she sent a pic of her and a gremlin looking dude. Straight scrub and said oops that's my brother and meant to send to someone else. So I went anyways and saw the male sitting outside in a black truck so I told her I want comfortable and left.

    She hit me up the following day saying he went to work so I went again. She has a pretty face. Noticed a ton of markings on her arms and legs. As she undressed saw a few open wounds. So I just asked for a CBJ which is something I never opt for. Got into bed and she pulled her hair back to get started and I noticed a 1 inch circle scab on her left cheek that she had hidden with her hair before. I let her do the deed and won't repeat. She is very sweet and talkative I just prefer not to see all of the markings. She has since hit me up 3 times since Friday so now her number is blocked. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape