Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 330 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by GRHunter  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the kind words. I used to have dark hair and recently went back to blonde. My pics are accurate other then getting rid of the awful black / purple hair color. I had a Britney moment and made an oops with that color LOL. Blondes have more fun anyways.

    Hope to see some of you soon..
    If you would come to my area I'd take you bald. I wrote you a PM but never heard from you.

  2. #2533
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Hunter photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Can't agree with LL, I think the pictures are her or at least a good representation of the beautiful lady you will meet.
    I concur moonglow. My guess is that the black and white photos disarmed LL. Rest assured Hunter is a full color, hot blooded woman. Well worth the adventure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter

    Colorize.

    G2.

  3. #2532

    Hunter link

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Can't agree with LL, I think the pictures are her or at least a good representation of the beautiful lady you will meet.
    Here https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter#photos is a link for Hunter to see her pics.

  4. #2531
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 65

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Can't agree with LL, I think the pictures are her or at least a good representation of the beautiful lady you will meet.
    Thank you for the kind words. I used to have dark hair and recently went back to blonde. My pics are accurate other then getting rid of the awful black / purple hair color. I had a Britney moment and made an oops with that color LOL. Blondes have more fun anyways.

    Hope to see some of you soon.

    Xoxox.

  5. #2530

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    As in, she looks older? More overweight? Shorter?
    Can't agree with LL, I think the pictures are her or at least a good representation of the beautiful lady you will meet.

  6. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by Jndt1  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met up with a couple. She is 25,5'5 125 lbs, small chest, round ass, Hispanic, no drugs and she was real clean. We met at a motel, he just sat and watched, was a laid back white guy. She was real friendly, everything was covered, she only offered Greek and BJ, she swallowed all 7", she wouldn't let me touch her pussy and there was no kissing or GFE. We played in several positions and finished with her riding me backward. She gave me permission to share her info with a few senior members. They bounce between Toledo and Ann Arbor. They was not cheap. PM open.
    Anyone else want their number let me know, inbox is open.

  7. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by LecLuthor  [View Original Post]
    The pictures on skipthegames and tryst look nothing like her in real life.
    As in, she looks older? More overweight? Shorter?

  8. #2527

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    I would have a review but she's ghosted me 3 times now. So take that for what its worth I guess.
    Saw her again recently. She is real and very good. My current go-to girl.

  9. #2526

    Hunter

    The pictures on skipthegames and tryst look nothing like her in real life. Can't find any of her videos on the porn forums so I don't know why she mentions it. Her * page is just photos which for $10 a month in my opinion isn't worth it. All that being said for $200 she is pretty good. Enthusiastic, nice butt, nice boobs, and nice moves. She's clean and professional.

  10. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by CntryBoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a while. Decided to get back into it again, but I'm in a new town. Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/087461810373

    Thanks in advance and stay safe.
    Saw her once. Looks young in person. Apartment was a disaster. Good thing was it was really cheap. Probably won't repeat.

  11. #2524

    Ava Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of giving her a go but can only find one review. Any experience out there.
    I would have a review but she's ghosted me 3 times now. So take that for what its worth I guess.

  12. #2523

    Information

    I have been out of the game for a while. Decided to get back into it again, but I'm in a new town. Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/087461810373

    Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  13. #2522

    That's a risk everybody takes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    In this business it is a business. Things happen, we get scammed. Revenge against evil people can lead to beatings, robbery, murder, or arrest. Just warn others and let it go.
    The their can have these things happen to them too. Just sayin.

  14. #2521

    That's a risk everybody takes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    In this business it is a business. Things happen, we get scammed. Revenge against evil people can lead to beatings, robbery, murder, or arrest. Just warn others and let it go.
    The their can have these things hapoen to them too. Just sayin.

  15. #2520

    Deposit is a huge red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5679  [View Original Post]
    Note that she requires a deposit. Anyone asking for a deposit is a huge red flag. I would advise staying away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape