Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13045
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982  [View Original Post]
    I didn't find heaven on earth was even worth my trip she wouldn't even show those melons. I won't repeat https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/460288808555.

    Good luck fellows.
    So heaven is overrated? Good thing I'm going to hell huh?

  2. #13044

    Heaven on earth

    I didn't find heaven on earth was even worth my trip she wouldn't even show those melons. I won't repeat https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/460288808555.

    Good luck fellows.

  3. #13043

    Snow

    Met with her today service was okay probably would repeat again because there's nothing else worth seeing out there anymore. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/528177231560.

  4. #13042

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else ever see this Kittie? I'm curious but can't find any info from anyone here I trust. PM me if you have info. Thanks.
    I did see her and she was fine not the best not the worst. I wouldn't see her again for the price of admission. Felt somewhat rushed and paid for an hour but 20-25 minutes was about all the time I got, no msog seemed to be on the table. Pictures are probably of her but present a more flattering image then the reality in my opinion, very tatted and was not what I was expecting.

  5. #13041

    Cc and Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I do know she wasn't with her, saw her in Louisville Tuesday. Marie was still in Lex. Had a dust up between them before that.
    Surely, you jest. A dust up between 2 heroin junkies. No way. They would never cheat and lie. Those partnerships never end well. They steal everything from each other. Clients, drugs, money, clothes. Phones.

  6. #13040

    Marie Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Marie busted. Not sure if Cc made it back to Louisville. But Cc's partner in crime, pun intended was not so fortunate. Marie checked into our local Graybar Motel. Charges are public intoxication (excludes alcohol) and a being a fugitive. So much for her ad "DDD free". If Cc and Marie are working together they are probably doping together.

    Be careful. Hope Cc does not have any warrants when she checks into these motels.
    Honestly made my day. She's ripped off a buddy of mine and went dark on me quite a few times.

  7. #13039

    Tara. Contact information

    Hi. I changed my phone and lost her number. Can someone DM me her number if you have it?

  8. #13038

    Screening?

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Its about time we got a good one!

    Saw this babe today in downtown Lex. She is here till Friday noon so make sure to experience her before she leaves.

    Pics are accurate. Beautiful girl and full GFE with amazing BBBJ and DFK.

    Speaks decent English. Great personality.

    A bit on the expensive side for Lexington maybe but worth every penny for some of us who don't mind paying.

    Enjoy fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexavip
    What was the screening process like for you? Seems pretty involved from what I can tell via website.

  9. #13037

    Cc

    I do know she wasn't with her, saw her in Louisville Tuesday. Marie was still in Lex. Had a dust up between them before that.

  10. #13036

    Cc and Marie

    Marie busted. Not sure if Cc made it back to Louisville. But Cc's partner in crime, pun intended was not so fortunate. Marie checked into our local Graybar Motel. Charges are public intoxication (excludes alcohol) and a being a fugitive. So much for her ad "DDD free". If Cc and Marie are working together they are probably doping together.

    Be careful. Hope Cc does not have any warrants when she checks into these motels.

  11. #13035

    Wrong

    You're wrong. I've seen her twice. She's real. A little heavier than the pictures. Incredible service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I replied to it asking that and my post disappeared.

    There are a couple dudes from Dayton who showed up here the same time as Sofia's ads and have been shilling and simping for her continuously.

    When you text "Sofia", she either never replies or says she will "be back Tuesday" (even if its Tuesday).

    I have no idea what the scam is here, but its incredibly suspicious.

    Until someone local from Lexington (preferably a senior member) has a report about actually booking and fucking her, the rest is BS.

  12. #13034

    Finally Lexington!

    Its about time we got a good one!

    Saw this babe today in downtown Lex. She is here till Friday noon so make sure to experience her before she leaves.

    Pics are accurate. Beautiful girl and full GFE with amazing BBBJ and DFK.

    Speaks decent English. Great personality.

    A bit on the expensive side for Lexington maybe but worth every penny for some of us who don't mind paying.

    Enjoy fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexavip

  13. #13033

    69

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    After 3 attempts with the same results, it seems to be a game player. Anyone actually seen ths chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...w/913271858665
    Good lord, can you imagine a 69 with that!

  14. #13032

    Ggilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but why would anyone want to.
    That's a Great Great Grandmother that likes to fuck.

  15. #13031

    Anna-YES

    I had a great visit with Anna. Always consistent, punctual, no drama, not a clock watcher, never rushed. She aims to please. I usually see her when I have a break when working so I don't have the time for Hour visit.

    One of things I like, not to mention her excellent skills, is her location. She moved from a motel to apartment near UK campus. No more walking past the motel lobby to her room. Now, park right behind her building go in the back door and her apartment is up the steps. The street you turn on is kinda of secluded. I have driven past the street thousands of times and never noticed it.

    Back to her skills. She is very good. Takes direction. We try numerous positions, unfortunately for me I finish quicker than I like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/152991045913

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape