Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 30806
-
07-07-23 09:14 #23021Regular Member

Posts: 9Maybe I caught her on a bad day
I reached out to her once. Asked a simple question about her location. Got a nasty reply about playing on her phone. Chose not to visit as the first impression gave me bad vibes. Haven't tried to reach out again.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 08:42 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 1711Was it this? https://ahnveeresort.com/.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
So let's get the details on how it went down!
-
07-07-23 07:28 #23019Senior Member

Posts: 113No More
I wouldn't go there. After seeing her regularly for many years and helping her out more than once, she ripped me off for nearly $300.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 03:11 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 462Dominican Republic Brothel.
Hi guys, I know this is not about Raleigh, but I want to let you know about my trip to the D.R. The driver that picked me up at the airport in Porta Plait said he could take me to a local club with nice clean girls. I think he was getting a kick back from the owner, but hey he has to eat too. So, I agreed to go the following day as I was jetlagged and needed a shower. He picked me up at the resort and took me to a brothel that looked clean, but I only saw one girl, and she was in her 20's, light skinned, and nice looking. The rate was $. 20 for an hour and lets just saw I left very happy.
-
07-06-23 17:17 #23017Shill for some chick, ignore all reports

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
Jane if you make another fake user to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you use hidden cameras to extort your clients
No, I'm not kidding
A2
-
07-06-23 16:36 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 115Skylar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/294119075358
Eying this girl for a while but don't remember seeing any report. Any report will be appreciated.
-
07-06-23 15:31 #23015Asshole

Posts: 49[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-06-23 13:16 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 337Layla
Layla Moon is still doing her thing. Very low key. Very expensive. I had the opportunity to be part of her rotation but declined because of price.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 12:49 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 128I saw Jane this morning. The pics in her ad are accurate. She wore some sexy lingerie. I'm not going into detail, but had a great time. Will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 12:32 #23012Senior Member

Posts: 1301Are you talking about the chick with the tarrot cards that went by Emi? If so her price has been continuously climbing and has long passed what I'd pay for her. At a quick glance I didn't see her ads but they're usually on eros and tryst but last I saw she was charging 800/ hr.
Originally Posted by Citori50
[View Original Post]
I guess you could also be talking about Layla Moon but it's been years since I've heard her name mentioned.
-
07-06-23 11:00 #23011Senior Member

Posts: 139Not good
Area not good never visit at night.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
Was kept waiting in the parking lot.
I would not visit.
-
07-06-23 10:12 #23010Senior Member

Posts: 41Kris
In my opinion she is worth a visit. All I was saying is don't expect her to be super engaging. Comms are always pretty good and has never left me in the parking lot for more than 5 min.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/286424208209
-
07-06-23 10:07 #23009Senior Member

Posts: 69Yea I had a similar experience, she needs to hang it up IMO. It's clear that she hates the work LOL.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:05 #23008Regular Member

Posts: 4Layla
Does anyone know what happened to Layla? Used to see her a long time ago.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2529158705
-
07-06-23 07:53 #23007Banned Member

Posts: 719Might want to follow the Prime Directive of mongering. No deposit ever! That and 500 an hour is an easy pass for me. If you have that kind of green to blow, go for it. I hope you have a great time.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






