Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 59488
-
07-06-23 19:07 #52588Senior Member

Posts: 326I have a sexy Asian woman at a spot and she got caught working in Stone Mountain helping a lady. I been texting her like crazy. She told me she has to get her license to "practice" she sucked at massages but sucking dick and fucking was a perfect 10.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 15:09 #52587Senior Member

Posts: 42Trying out new massage parlors are always a gamble, and often a big time and money waster.
I have information on an extensive list of parlors in the Duluth, Suwanee area and would like to exchange information with others who have information on shops in the OTP Northeast area.
Send me a DM if interested and we'll go from there.
Thanks!
-
07-06-23 14:58 #52586Senior Member

Posts: 798It took LEO 10 months of investigating to make sure. SMH. Getting free HJs on tax payers money.
Originally Posted by SuppaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 13:07 #52585Regular Member

Posts: 17Yawa spa
Has anyone went to yawa spa before and can share there experience?
-
07-06-23 12:52 #52584Senior Member

Posts: 798Holiday Massage
This shop is on Windy Hill across from Li. It takes a lot for me to stray away from Sisi / Li since I always seem to have good sessions, but decided to try it out. Had a really good session, with a taller quiet slender girl (sorry I forgot her name). Very nice massage and ending. Think the last time I went to Holiday was 2021 as the girl at that time was trying to negotiate during the flip, and I don't like that. Well this time there was no negotiation and I tipped well for that. I would repeat. As always, treat them well.
-
07-06-23 12:45 #52583Senior Member

Posts: 798After a bit of searching and good luck, I found her. Just a reminder to grab a phone number of the girls you like in case they change shops. In my mothering career I've lost too many without getting digits. One day they are there and the next they are gone.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 12:36 #52582Regular Member

Posts: 17Yawa massage
Have anyone been to Yawa spa before? If so how is it price wise / experience too.
-
07-06-23 10:58 #52581Senior Member

Posts: 50Massage Angel bites dust!
-
07-06-23 03:55 #52580Senior Member

Posts: 27Rose massage at Jones bridge
Any experienced or suggestions for this place?
-
07-05-23 20:18 #52579Banned Member

Posts: 307I been there
I been there they got a lot of upcharges.
Originally Posted by MooseGreely973
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 23:09 #52578Senior Member

Posts: 85Ebony health spa
Ebony health spa in stone mountain I'm talking about went out of business due too the one of the managers stealing. They fell behind on their rent I was there in April 2021 I was wondering if any of you been there before.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 22:06 #52577Senior Member

Posts: 111Next to German bakery? If so. It's legit. Nice black lady with only real massage. Super clean shop. And she's nice No extras. Trust me.
Originally Posted by MooseGreely973
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 22:04 #52576Senior Member

Posts: 111888
Yes. Was ok a year ago. Since then the talent is old. Rooms are gross and no table shower.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 19:36 #52575Senior Member

Posts: 798I've been outside the country for work and just got back yesterday. I will reach out to my contact to see what the deal is and if they are going to reopen. The previous owner who sold the place is starting up another shop very close to this one soon. Basically a 2 min drive away. They are not open yet but hopefully soon. That owner brought in the younger talent but unfortunately that was short lived. TBD.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 15:57 #52574Senior Member

Posts: 342888 massage in Lilburn
Anyone been? Any experience?










Reply With Quote





