Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52589

    Holiday Massage

    This shop is on Windy Hill across from Li. It takes a lot for me to stray away from Sisi / Li since I always seem to have good sessions, but decided to try it out. Had a really good session, with a taller quiet slender girl (sorry I forgot her name). Very nice massage and ending. Think the last time I went to Holiday was 2021 as the girl at that time was trying to negotiate during the flip, and I don't like that. Well this time there was no negotiation and I tipped well for that. I would repeat. As always, treat them well.

  2. #52588
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Shoot. I still haven't found Chris again after Diyuan shut down. Such a sweetheart and great personality. Enjoyed her.

    Oh I know who you're talking about from J but I haven't seen or heard of her since J closed:

    Guess the moral of the story is grab a phone number of your favorite if you can because one day they can up and disappear!
    After a bit of searching and good luck, I found her. Just a reminder to grab a phone number of the girls you like in case they change shops. In my mothering career I've lost too many without getting digits. One day they are there and the next they are gone.

  3. #52587

    Yawa massage

    Have anyone been to Yawa spa before? If so how is it price wise / experience too.

  4. #52586

  5. #52585

    Rose massage at Jones bridge

    Any experienced or suggestions for this place?

  6. #52584

    I been there

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGreely973  [View Original Post]
    Ebony health spa in stone mountain I'm talking about went out of business due too the one of the managers stealing. They fell behind on their rent I was there in April 2021 I was wondering if any of you been there before.
    I been there they got a lot of upcharges.

  7. #52583

    Ebony health spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Next to German bakery? If so. It's legit. Nice black lady with only real massage. Super clean shop. And she's nice No extras. Trust me.
    Ebony health spa in stone mountain I'm talking about went out of business due too the one of the managers stealing. They fell behind on their rent I was there in April 2021 I was wondering if any of you been there before.

  8. #52582
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGreely973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever heard of ebony health Spa in Stone Mountain. It's a black spa.
    Next to German bakery? If so. It's legit. Nice black lady with only real massage. Super clean shop. And she's nice No extras. Trust me.

  9. #52581

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been? Any experience?
    Yes. Was ok a year ago. Since then the talent is old. Rooms are gross and no table shower.

  10. #52580
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe they ever reopened.
    I've been outside the country for work and just got back yesterday. I will reach out to my contact to see what the deal is and if they are going to reopen. The previous owner who sold the place is starting up another shop very close to this one soon. Basically a 2 min drive away. They are not open yet but hopefully soon. That owner brought in the younger talent but unfortunately that was short lived. TBD.

  11. #52579

    888 massage in Lilburn

    Anyone been? Any experience?

  12. #52578

    Ebony health Spa

    Anyone ever heard of ebony health Spa in Stone Mountain. It's a black spa.

  13. #52577

    Family Foot Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Is closed for one month and will be back up and running on June 12th.
    I don't believe they ever reopened.

  14. #52576

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyGeet  [View Original Post]
    Lineup is way too boring compared to last year legends. Walked in to request Ivy but no longer working, so got a new girl she looked very thin with eyeglasses. She said her name is Sophie / Sophia. Session started with very good massage technique and I was surprised to get such a good massage. She checked multiple times if the pressure is enough and if I feel good. 30 minutes into session started the fun part. Guys she knows how to tease the boys face down. Definitely very pleasing and sweet attitude. No discussion of tip on turn over. After finish she insisted that I still have 5 minutes of time and gave a good neck massage. Will definitely repeat with her.
    How was she in the face?

  15. #52575
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    If May is an older, bit chubby, one than I had her today. She said her name was May and I had panties down with fingers totally rubbing the southern spot. I did not go for Russian but might next time. I was not prepared for the $70 for one hour since last time I was there it was still $60. I will have to happen back again sometime soon.
    Is Cici still there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape