Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24025

    Thick AA

    Anyone have any info on this one? I'm thinking of toftt if anything. She says she's looking for "regulars".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/731760845572

    - NC.

  2. #24024

    Alli

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ali many times before she started in business and had an awesome 3 some with her and another girl.
    Agreed, she was great. She was one of my ATFs for sure. I saw her twice about five years back and then I reached out about six months ago and she said she won't see anyone who posts here. Bummer. Not sure why posting here is different from oThER sites, but we don't get to make the rules in this game.

  3. #24023

    Wow, Ali. Name. From the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelGeek  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Alli Luxs from years ago. But she did not answer my texts.
    Saw Ali many times before she started in business and had an awesome 3 some with her and another girl.

  4. #24022

    Sexy Brunette

    I couldn't find any review on this one. Please let me know if anyone of of you seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/992421274497

  5. #24021

    Lani in Matthews

    It looks TGTBT but just checking if any of you took a plunge on this one. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/001193787703

  6. #24020

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    There's something about her I like but I can't justify driving all the way to Monroe for carplay.
    Maybe I caught up with her wrong time. Will give it a try next time and see.

  7. #24019
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    She is not pregnant and she didn't complete the BJ fully.
    There's something about her I like but I can't justify driving all the way to Monroe for carplay.

  8. #24018

    She is not

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    Is she no longer pregnant? And was the bbbj done to completion?
    She is not pregnant and she didn't complete the BJ fully.

  9. #24017

    Baylee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her and how is it?

    https://tryst.link/escort/baylee
    Did you take the plunge?

  10. #24016

    Bucket List Item

    Guys,

    I am thinking Charlotte will be the best place to find providers for one of the last items on my bucket list. I am looking for a Duo that is highly rated. If it is from Tyrst or Eros site, that is fine by me. Mainly, I am looking for two ladies that know each other and are comfortable working together.

    DM responses are fine.

    Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

  11. #24015
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently at her apartment parking area on Monroe. She is only available for CarPlay. Started on with BBBJ, when I requested for further play she said she can't as she was on her period. May not repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/817252080374
    Is she no longer pregnant? And was the bbbj done to completion?

  12. #24014

    CarPlay near Monroe

    Saw this one recently at her apartment parking area on Monroe. She is only available for CarPlay. Started on with BBBJ, when I requested for further play she said she can't as she was on her period. May not repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/817252080374

  13. #24013

    Tried to contact her twice, no reply.

    She reminds me of Alli Luxs from years ago. But she did not answer my texts.

  14. #24012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpydot  [View Original Post]
    http://tastesofseoul.freeescortsite.com/

    Found the link from an earlier post while lurking. $$ for the hour, but with the prices of AMPs these days. I'd say worth because you get the full hour, no rushing you out the door haha.

    Not much variety in what "flavor" or talent you can dream about, though.
    HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!

  15. #24011
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Somebody reviewed her couple weeks back and if I remember correct it was not good. Please refer to older posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape